Windows 10: bluetooth option missing from everwhere.

Discus and support bluetooth option missing from everwhere. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am facing a serious issue on bluetooth connectivity, as i am unable to turn on or off bluetooth. My bluetooth options are missing from everywhere... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AdityaXO, Feb 2, 2020.

1. AdityaXO Win User

bluetooth option missing from everwhere.

I am facing a serious issue on bluetooth connectivity, as i am unable to turn on or off bluetooth.

My bluetooth options are missing from everywhere and not able to turn on bluetooth and pair devices.

I have tried many ways like starting bluetooth support services and installing intel bluetooth drivers from websites and nothing worked.

I dont have in built bluetooth capabilities but i am using a bluetooth adapter, but the option to turn on bluetooth is missing.

I have assembled my pc of which motherboard is of MSI, processor intel i5 9400.

I am attaching some pics to make aware of real problem.

please help me.

bluetooth option missing from everwhere. [​IMG]bluetooth option missing from everwhere. [​IMG]bluetooth option missing from everwhere. [​IMG]

:)

AdityaXO, Feb 2, 2020

2. Bluetooth Option missing

Hello Debasish,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer the below questions:

• Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?

I request you to try the fixes in the below links:

Bluetooth icon missing in settings Windows 10

Bluetooth icon missing in settings Windows 10

bluetooth missing in device manager

bluetooth missing in device manager

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Feb 2, 2020
  3. Bluetooth icon missing

Hi Peter,

The issue is quite unclear and incomplete for us to determine. We’d like to request for a clarification from your concerns for us to understand you better. To help us provide you an accurate answer, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Is the Bluetooth icon missing in the Action Center?
    • Is your Bluetooth device currently inserted?
    • Can we have a screenshot of the interface where your Bluetooth went missing?
    • Which version or build of Windows device are you using? To know, press
      Windows + R
      to open the Run window. Type winver
      and press Enter. A new window will open showing the version and build number of your Windows device.
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

In addition, you can read our forum guidelines here:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums
    to help you phrase and compose your concerns in complete detail to our community.

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, Feb 2, 2020
  4. bluetooth option missing from everwhere.

Bluetooth option is missing

Hi Salman,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I would suggest you to check and make sure that the Bluetooth service is running on the computer.

a) Press windows key + R to open the run command.

b) Type Services.msc and press enter.

c) Locate Bluetooth support service and double click on that.

d) Ensure that the service is set to automatic and started.

I would also suggest you to refer to the suggestion provided by Rajith R in the link below and check if it helps:

My Bluetooth cannot be enabled
    or is missing

Do get back to us with the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

bluetooth option missing from everwhere.

1. bluetooth option missing from everwhere. - Similar Threads - bluetooth option missing

2. Bluetooth option missing in internet settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth option missing in internet settings: Doesn't Windows 10 have Bluetooth capabilities on a Laptop Computer? I do not show one to turn on or off. I do have the Airplane mode or Hot Spot that I can turn on or off. I honestly thought I had an option to use turn on or off Bluetooth, but I cannot find it now! ???...
  3. Bluetooth option missing in internet settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth option missing in internet settings: Doesn't Windows 10 have Bluetooth capabilities on a Laptop Computer? I do not show one to turn on or off. I do have the Airplane mode or Hot Spot that I can turn on or off. I honestly thought I had an option to use turn on or off Bluetooth, but I cannot find it now! ???...
  4. Bluetooth option missing in internet settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. sleep option is missing from power options

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    sleep option is missing from power options: all of a sudden the sleep option just disappeared one day when i started up my pc. i have been trying to fix this issue for 2 days and i feel like i've done every possible solution i have seen on the internet....
  6. Bluetooth Turn on/Off Option missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Turn on/Off Option missing: I was using my Lenova Desktop Ideapad 330S today on a Zoom using my Bose Earbuds via bluetooth call. After that I took a break and when I went to go back on another Zoom Call. I could no longer link the Earbuds. I then noticed that no bluetooth devices could link to my...
  7. Bluetooth option missing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth option missing.: My computer always had bluetooth. This morning O tried connecting my bluetooth earphones, but it kept saying failed. I restarted my computer, than all of a sudden, bluetooth was gone. Check the device manager, Intel driver is missing. Tried running a troubleshoot, but it says...
  8. My Bluetooth option is missing.

My Bluetooth option is missing.: I am not sure what happened but I logged onto my computer and tried to add a keyboard via Bluetooth. I've never had a problem before. I followed all the steps and soon I realized the Bluetooth option was gone. I checked my device manager and there isn't even a Bluetooth...
  9. Missing options from Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing options from Taskbar: taskbar does not have cascade, side by side... options ***Original title: taskbar*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-options-from-taskbar/14b03f41-cc6e-4be2-969d-1f9406e0e5ce
  10. Option to play audio from Bluetooth device is missing from Settings

Option to play audio from Bluetooth device is missing from Settings: I want to stream audio via Bluetooth from my Android phone to my laptop running Windows 10 version 1703, but the option to play audio from phone via Bluetooth is not showing up on Settings>Bluetooth and Other Devices. Obviously, I have already paired my Android device with my...