Windows 10: Bluetooth option missing.

Discus and support Bluetooth option missing. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My computer always had bluetooth. This morning O tried connecting my bluetooth earphones, but it kept saying failed. I restarted my computer, than all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DONTMESSWITHMYCAT, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Bluetooth option missing.

My computer always had bluetooth. This morning O tried connecting my bluetooth earphones, but it kept saying failed. I restarted my computer, than all of a sudden, bluetooth was gone. Check the device manager, Intel driver is missing. Tried running a troubleshoot, but it says my computer doesnt have bluetooth capabilities . I know it does cause I've been using it for a long time. What can I do?

submitted by /u/DONTMESSWITHMYCAT
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DONTMESSWITHMYCAT, Oct 26, 2020

2. My Bluetooth option is missing.

I am not sure what happened but I logged onto my computer and tried to add a keyboard via Bluetooth. I've never had a problem before. I followed all the steps and soon I realized the Bluetooth option was gone. I checked my device manager and there isn't
    even a Bluetooth listed on there. Its like it was removed. Please help.

EricaJohnson4, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Bluetooth Option missing

Hello Debasish,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer the below questions:

• Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?

I request you to try the fixes in the below links:

Bluetooth icon missing in settings Windows 10

Bluetooth icon missing in settings Windows 10

bluetooth missing in device manager

bluetooth missing in device manager

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Oct 26, 2020
  4. Bluetooth option missing.

Bluetooth icon missing

Hi Peter,

The issue is quite unclear and incomplete for us to determine. We’d like to request for a clarification from your concerns for us to understand you better. To help us provide you an accurate answer, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Is the Bluetooth icon missing in the Action Center?
    • Is your Bluetooth device currently inserted?
    • Can we have a screenshot of the interface where your Bluetooth went missing?
    • Which version or build of Windows device are you using? To know, press
      Windows + R
      to open the Run window. Type winver
      and press Enter. A new window will open showing the version and build number of your Windows device.
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

In addition, you can read our forum guidelines here:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums
    to help you phrase and compose your concerns in complete detail to our community.

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth option missing.

1. Bluetooth option missing. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth option missing

2. Bluetooth option missing in internet settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth option missing in internet settings: Doesn't Windows 10 have Bluetooth capabilities on a Laptop Computer? I do not show one to turn on or off. I do have the Airplane mode or Hot Spot that I can turn on or off. I honestly thought I had an option to use turn on or off Bluetooth, but I cannot find it now! ???...
  3. Bluetooth option missing in internet settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth option missing in internet settings: Doesn't Windows 10 have Bluetooth capabilities on a Laptop Computer? I do not show one to turn on or off. I do have the Airplane mode or Hot Spot that I can turn on or off. I honestly thought I had an option to use turn on or off Bluetooth, but I cannot find it now! ???...
  4. Bluetooth option missing in internet settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Bluetooth Turn on/Off Option missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Turn on/Off Option missing: I was using my Lenova Desktop Ideapad 330S today on a Zoom using my Bose Earbuds via bluetooth call. After that I took a break and when I went to go back on another Zoom Call. I could no longer link the Earbuds. I then noticed that no bluetooth devices could link to my...
  6. Missing Bluetooth option after Windows update 2004

Missing Bluetooth option after Windows update 2004: I had updated my laptop to the mentioned below updates. And after that, a lot of toggles went missing and couldn't find Bluetooth option. Please guide me as Bluetooth is very much necessary for me. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. My Bluetooth option is missing.

My Bluetooth option is missing.: I am not sure what happened but I logged onto my computer and tried to add a keyboard via Bluetooth. I've never had a problem before. I followed all the steps and soon I realized the Bluetooth option was gone. I checked my device manager and there isn't even a Bluetooth...
  8. bluetooth option missing from everwhere.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bluetooth option missing from everwhere.: I am facing a serious issue on bluetooth connectivity, as i am unable to turn on or off bluetooth. My bluetooth options are missing from everywhere and not able to turn on bluetooth and pair devices. I have tried many ways like starting bluetooth support services and...
  9. Windows 10 Some Bluetooth options missing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Some Bluetooth options missing.: Pretty much I am unable to turn on/off my laptops Bluetooth as the button is quite literally missing from my Bluetooth options, any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-some-bluetooth-options-missing/24d2e79e-2582-48ba-8f03-26782e962894
  10. Bluetooth option missing in device manager, and in settings.

Bluetooth option missing in device manager, and in settings.: Hello, A while back, my laptop had bluetooth, it worked and everything was fine. I formatted my PC multiple times in the span of 2 years. I've had this issue ever since I formatted my PC for the 3rd time. The bluetooth option is completely gone. I researched quite a bit...