Windows 10: Bluetooth pair issue in window

Discus and support Bluetooth pair issue in window in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hello everyone i had bought new car on loan and i want to share the issue with all of you guys because i am worried the issue is there is a problem... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by isabellaharperr, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Bluetooth pair issue in window

hello everyone i had bought new car on loan and i want to share the issue with all of you guys because i am worried the issue is there is a problem between pair the Bluetooth of my car of the window so what can i do now?

:)

isabellaharperr, Feb 9, 2021
  2. shrty Win User

Windows 10 Bluetooth pairing issue

So, to keep it short: Suddenly my Windows 10 Bluetooth won't pair anything. I've tried multiple devices and every time I hit the "Pair" button, a minute goes by and I get an error:

or

Yeah, I'm trying to connect my PS4 DS4 controller to my Windows computer with Bluetooth. At first it worked like a charm, using the DS4Windows Software. The software installs an Virtual Bus Driver, which may be removed afterwards. That did not help me after my pairing problem occurred.

I suspect something is wrong with the Bluetooth Support Service, as it is this service responsible for the pairing part.

I've changed updated drivers, rolled back. Rolled back windows. Wiped drivers. Tried Generic Bluetooth drivers. Nothing.

Thing is, pairing worked a couple of days ago.

Any suggestions?

Relevant specs:

• MSI Z170A GAMING M9
    • Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth 4.1

shrty, Feb 9, 2021
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Windows Bluetooth pairing problem

Hello Robert,

For better assistance, we'd like to ask the following:

• When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting to resolve the pairing issue on your Bluetooth device?
    Meanwhile, we suggest troubleshooting your hardware and devices from the Control Panel. To learn how, follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type Troubleshooting and then press
      Enter.
    • Click Hardware and Devices >
      Advanced
    • Click Run as Administrator. We suggest to us your administrator access to complete the troubleshooting.
    • Click Next, kindly follow the on-screen instructions.
    We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Feb 9, 2021
  4. Bluetooth pair issue in window

Bluetooth does not Recognize/Pair/See Bluetooth Hardware

System Information: Asus Notebook UX303L, Windows 10, Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition

Okay, I've been working on this for awhile and have tried a million things. I'm going back to square one so pretend I haven't tried anything yet.

Here is the problem.

I just upgraded to Windows 10 (from windows 8.1) on a 2 month old laptop. On previous version there were NO problems with bluetooth. The problems started immediately after upgrade.

When the upgrade finished Windows 10 remembered all of my previous Bluetooth pairs. My bluetooth mouse (Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition) worked before the installation but after my system reboot the cursor no longer showed movement. The batteries are new. The mouse is acting exactly like it does when it is properly connected (lights flash, makes scrolling sounds, etc). When I checked the Bluetooth device screen it still showed as paired. I rebooted. No change. So I unpaired the device. When I unpaired the device it flashed for a second as a possible device to pair with and then was no longer on the list. Other possible devices to pair with appear and disappear from the list without cause. (Ex. sees a scanner for a few seconds then no longer has a scanner. Sometimes its up for a few minutes at most but the list is constantly flickering.) So I rebooted. Then it did not see the mouse at all. I did this for several days. Sometimes when I would turn on my laptop it would flicker, sometimes it would not. After about 3 days with no explanation it suddenly showed up and did not flicker. I connected the mouse and it worked for about 2 days. On the 3rd day I tried again, and the cursor would no longer respond even though the mouse was acting exactly the same. I rebooted. No change. I unpaired the device and it never showed up on the list. It's flickered a few times but when I click on it to pair it pops up with an error basically saying "cannot pair. Please check and see if the device is still set to connect to bluetooth." That is only on the rare occasion that it actually shows up on the list long enough to hit pair (maybe 2 times out of 50 attempts or more.)

I've tried everything I can think of, but I'd like to try everything in order that someone else would try to see if I'm missing something.

It is a Microsoft mouse by all means it should work on Microsoft drivers. :/ Arg. Please give any suggestions to help.

tashaestein1, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth pair issue in window

1. Bluetooth pair issue in window - Similar Threads - Bluetooth pair issue

2. Bluetooth Pairing issue with iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Pairing issue with iPhone: I try to pair my iPhone with my PC. The PC says I am paired, but the iPhone keeps swapping the PC between other devices and the list of paired devices.Help?...
  3. Bluetooth Pairing issue with iPhone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Pairing issue with iPhone: I try to pair my iPhone with my PC. The PC says I am paired, but the iPhone keeps swapping the PC between other devices and the list of paired devices.Help?...
  4. Bluetooth pairing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth pairing: Since yesterdays update I can pair my Jabra headset, it works flawlessly with my Iphone but it disconnect with my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-pairing/a04f165d-f389-4feb-93cb-c42d232665da
  5. Bluetooth pairing and connection issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth pairing and connection issues: Hi, I have two Windows 10 laptops. Both will "pair" my Android smartphone, but neither will "connect." Any suggestions or your previous experience with this issue would be appreciated....
  6. Bluetooth pairing and connection issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth pairing and connection issues: Hi, I have two Windows 10 laptops. Both will "pair" my Android smartphone, but neither will "connect." Any suggestions or your previous experience with this issue would be appreciated....
  7. Bluetooth pairing and connection issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Bluetooth pairing issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth pairing issues: Everything I pair a bluetooth device when it pairs the device suddenly just tries to pair again. My bluetooth stopped working properly when I updated my drivers using DriverDoc. I have tried deleting the bluetooth driver and rollbacking the driver and I still have the issues....
  9. Xbox controller/ bluetooth pairing issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox controller/ bluetooth pairing issues: Whenever I have restarted my computer my xbox controller can't connect anymore and make my bluetooth stop working. The only way to solve this is by removing the device, restart the computer and then pair again. So every day I want to use my xbox controller I have to first...
  10. Bluetooth pairing/connection issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth pairing/connection issues: Greetings, I have two Win.10 pcs, one home ver. ,& one pro ver. Both will "pair" my Android smartphone, but neither of them will "connect". Have tried updating drivers, to no avail. Any good suggestions would be appreciated, or your previous experience with this issue....