Windows 10: Bluetooth paired but doesnt play. Bose external speaker

Discus and support Bluetooth paired but doesnt play. Bose external speaker in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bluetooth paired but doesnt play. Bose external speaker... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ErikZen54, Dec 15, 2018.

1. ErikZen54 Win User

Bluetooth paired but doesnt play. Bose external speaker

:)

ErikZen54, Dec 15, 2018
  2. Gyruss09 Win User

bluetooth external speaker won't play music

hi,

i am having problems connecting my laptop via bluetooth to an external soundbar specifically the LG SJ8.

it pairs and connects, but when i play music, no sound comes out of the external soundbar. the laptop speakers are still the ones being used.

when i try to choose the output device, the soundbar is not listed as an option. only the laptop speakers are listed.

it was working fine before, but i am guessing that as a result of a windows update, something went wrong.

i tried connecting my back-up laptop to the soundbar using bluetooth but i get the same problem.

i have another external speaker, the Bose Mini Soundlink, and for some reason that device connects fine and plays music normally.

would appreciate your help here.

thanks,

mike

Gyruss09, Dec 15, 2018
  3. lisa22LM Win User
    bose bluetooth speaker not playing on dell xps 15 even after pairing and installing new driver....what is wrong?

bose bluetooth speaker not playing on dell xps 15 even after pairing and installing new driver....what is wrong?

lisa22LM, Dec 15, 2018
  4. Bluetooth paired but doesnt play. Bose external speaker

Bluetooth speaker not playing

HI

I have just bought new HP laptop and have a Bose Bluetooth speaker and have paired for first time successfully but not as when paired the music from iTunes continued to play through computer and tried everything, depaired and paired again but still no joy!!

TanyaWalford, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

1. Bluetooth paired but doesnt play. Bose external speaker - Similar Threads - Bluetooth paired doesnt

2. Bluetooth Pairing With Speakers but not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Pairing With Speakers but not connecting: Hello, since i fomated my PC : ASUS ROG G741JW and reinstalled everything. I tried to connect bluetooth speakers and headphones. Unfortunately, my audio devices Pair with my computer but won't connect and only audio bluetooth devices, xbox controller works fine. I tried...
  3. Bluetooth Pairing With Speakers but not connecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth Pairing With Speakers but not connecting: Hello, since i fomated my PC : ASUS ROG G741JW and reinstalled everything. I tried to connect bluetooth speakers and headphones. Unfortunately, my audio devices Pair with my computer but won't connect and only audio bluetooth devices, xbox controller works fine. I tried...
  4. Bluetooth not finding my Bose speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not finding my Bose speaker: The Bose headphone connects to my IPhone and IPad, but not to my laptop. I have Windows 10 on a Lenovo Think Pad. Device Manager shows these drivers: Bluetooth Device RFCOMM Protocol TDI Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator Qualcomm Atheros AR3012...
  5. Bluetooth pairing Windows 10 and Bose Soundlink

Bluetooth pairing Windows 10 and Bose Soundlink: I am not able to pair the Bose Soundlink with my windows 10 laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-pairing-windows-10-and-bose-soundlink/1d7a8270-5756-434a-81df-14c51f3248b4
  6. bose bluetooth speaker not playing on dell xps 15 even after pairing and installing new...

bose bluetooth speaker not playing on dell xps 15 even after pairing and installing new...: bose bluetooth speaker not playing on dell xps 15 even after pairing and installing new driver....what is wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bose-bluetooth-speaker-not-playing-on-dell-xps-15/9c680b4c-a044-4789-95e1-6e88d08c3fa5
  7. Bluetooth speaker not pairing

Bluetooth speaker not pairing: My Bluetooth speaker is not pairing with my dell all in one system. How to pair it? though it is pairing very well with other devices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-speaker-not-pairing/257692b5-d8d3-49e4-8577-6e264eb7ad37
  8. bluetooth external speaker won't play music

bluetooth external speaker won't play music: hi, i am having problems connecting my laptop via bluetooth to an external soundbar specifically the LG SJ8. it pairs and connects, but when i play music, no sound comes out of the external soundbar. the laptop speakers are still the ones being used. when i try to choose...
  9. bluetooth speaker Bose not detected

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bluetooth speaker Bose not detected: Dear reader, Thank you to take some of your precious time to read my post and help me solve the following problem with bluetooth connection. Following latest windows update version: 10.0.17134 build 17134 With USB plugged in or with Bluetooth connection the speaker...
  10. Bluetooth speaker paired but not connected

Bluetooth speaker paired but not connected: Speaker connected via bluetooth originally able to play audio from my msi laptop. Suddenly one day turns out to be no sound although showed paired bluetooth devices. The speaker shown no problem playing from my handphone via bluetooth. Tried online solution--uninstall and...