Windows 10: Bluetooth Paired but not listed on Select playback device..

Discus and support Bluetooth Paired but not listed on Select playback device.. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys.. Im running a Windows 10 on 32bit lenovo thinkpad T61 4gb ram 1tb Hardrive I have purchased a CSR Bluetooth V2.1+EDR bluetooth and have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by illusions, Dec 9, 2018.

1. illusions Win User

Bluetooth Paired but not listed on Select playback device..

Hi guys..

Im running a Windows 10 on 32bit lenovo thinkpad T61 4gb ram 1tb Hardrive

I have purchased a CSR Bluetooth V2.1+EDR bluetooth and have a Nyne Rebel Speaker

My issue is when i installed the >> CSR Bluetooth V2.1+EDR Device driver it all showed up and let me add the NYNE REBEL speaker but its not listed on the "Select Playback Device" however when i right click the speaker icon and go to sounds/playback the NYNE REBEL says disconnected and i cant reconnect Even though on the bluetoorh settings page i says Paired....

Please help..

Ive tried the following so far..

Uninstalled The Bluetooth and nyne rebel driver restarted laptop and reinstalled both To no avail

I have gone to SERVICES and restarted "Bluetooth Support Service"

And i cant think of anything else

:)

illusions, Dec 9, 2018

2. My bluetooth headset isn't listed in the playback devices list.

Original Title: Bluetooth device in playback devices list Windows 10.

I want to connect my Bose headset to my computer. The Bluetooth device list show them as paired. However my headset isn't listed in the playback devices list; so, I my computer can't send sound to my headset. How can I get my headset added to the playback
    devices list?

Dan.Anderson.9308, Dec 9, 2018
  3. manton Win User
    problem with my Bluetooth,

l did this and my bluetooth speaker is not listed in the playback tab *Confused

manton, Dec 9, 2018
  4. Bluetooth Paired but not listed on Select playback device..

Bluetooth Devices will not Pair

Hi,

Hopefully this is the correct Forum !

I have a Microsoft Mouse 5000 and Wedge keyboard (the early one that does not fold).
    Both have been working perfectly.

Recently I paired them both successfully with a new Samsung tablet, but when I came to use them again on my laptop,
    I found that I could not pair either of them.

I have spent countless hours researching this without success.

Here's where I am now:

Settings > Bluetooth & other devices does not list either of them.
    Device Manager > Bluetooth has both of them showing and reports both working properly.

Device Manager reports as follows:

Notebook Mouse 5000:
    No driver files are required or have been loaded
    The Events tab says that further installation is required

Wedge Mobile Keyboard:
    No driver files are required or have been loaded
    The Events tab says that further installation is required

The 2 Service Discovery Service entries also report that further installation is required.

Can anyone suggest the way forward, please ?

Regards.

stuartgb100, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth Paired but not listed on Select playback device..

1. Bluetooth Paired but not listed on Select playback device.. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Paired listed

2. Bluetooth headphones pair but no services detected, not listed as playback device windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones pair but no services detected, not listed as playback device windows 7: it is important to say these headphones work properly on the same laptop, on different operating systems.they pair fine, connect, but DO NOT appear as a playback device, it does not list any bluetooth services, and searching for services simply gives an error after a long...
  3. Bluetooth headphones pair but no services detected, not listed as playback device windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones pair but no services detected, not listed as playback device windows 7: it is important to say these headphones work properly on the same laptop, on different operating systems.they pair fine, connect, but DO NOT appear as a playback device, it does not list any bluetooth services, and searching for services simply gives an error after a long...
  4. Connected bluetooth headset is not listed in playback devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connected bluetooth headset is not listed in playback devices: I paired my newly bought bluetooth headset to my pc Windows 10. When I go to Settings>Devices>Bluetooth & other devices, It show my headset is already connected and paired. And all devices are up-to-date. I resetted my pc recently Although it shows my device is ready to...
  5. Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices: Even after successfully pairing there is no audio in my bt audio devices. Ive tried everything restarting bt services, updating drivers everything. But no success....
  6. Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices

Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices: Even after succefully pairing there is no audio in my bt audio dvices. Ive tried everything restarting bt services, updating drivers everything.But no success....
  7. Bluetooth Devices Not Available Under Playback Selections

Bluetooth Devices Not Available Under Playback Selections: Running Windows 10 on my Lenovo ThinkPad. Bluetooth devices are showing as paired, Bose Headphones for example. Yet when I open the Sound panel they don't show up as a Playback option on that tab. What gives?...
  8. Bluetooth Devices Not Available Under Playback Selection

Bluetooth Devices Not Available Under Playback Selection: Running Windows 10 on my Lenovo ThinkPad. Bluetooth devices are showing as connected and paired, Bose Headphones for example. Yet when I open the Sound panel they don't show up as a Playback option on that tab. What gives? All bluetooth diagnostics have been run but I can't...
  9. Bluetooth Paired but not listed on Select playback device..

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth Paired but not listed on Select playback device..: Hi guys.. Im running a Windows 10 on 32bit lenovo thinkpad T61 4gb ram 1tb Hardrive I have purchased a CSR Bluetooth V2.1+EDR bluetooth and have a Nyne Rebel Speaker My issue is when i installed the >> CSR Bluetooth V2.1+EDR Device driver it all showed up and let me add...
  10. Bluetooth headphones connect but are not listed as Playback device

Bluetooth headphones connect but are not listed as Playback device: I'm having trouble getting audio to play through my Bluetooth headphones. I am able to successfully connect them to my computer, but I cannot figure out where to set them as the playback device. They are not listed in the Sound panel (even when showing disabled and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth speaker not on select playback device