Windows 10: Bluetooth : Pairing Airpods 2

Discus and support Bluetooth : Pairing Airpods 2 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello... my airpods 2 wont connect to my win 10 v2004 with bluetooth 5.1 dell latitude 5300 2 in 1 the device has shown up but when i click pair with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by novadash, Nov 13, 2020.

1. novadash Win User

Bluetooth : Pairing Airpods 2

Hello...

my airpods 2 wont connect to my win 10 v2004 with bluetooth 5.1 dell latitude 5300 2 in 1

the device has shown up but when i click pair with clicking the manual pairing button on airpods case in the same time..

it just connecting....like this... Bluetooth : Pairing Airpods 2 4bc6ff5b-929a-41cb-a22e-433d40db56e7?upload=true.png

then the result just like this

Bluetooth : Pairing Airpods 2 bf439ed5-14b1-40d0-81d5-6959eb90c999?upload=true.png

please maybe all of you guys can have the solution for this case..

thanks before...sorry for bad english...

:)

novadash, Nov 13, 2020

2. Airpod Pro pairing

Airpods will pair with laptop (windows 10, Lenovo X-1) but cannot be connected to as a sound device. Have reinstalled Bluetooth driver (Intel), removed and reinstalled the airpods, all to no avail. Any assistance is appreciated.

HudsonPitchford, Nov 13, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 13, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving this issue. I understand that you are able to pair the AirPods but unable to connect them to the computer.

One of the things that you can try is to remove the hidden drivers for Bluetooth and then pair the AirPods once again.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type devmgmt.msc and hit
      Enter.
    3. Click on View and click on
      Show hidden devices
    4. Go to Bluetooth and expand it.
    5. Now uninstall all the greyed out devices.
    6. Restart the PC.

Once you restart the PC, try pairing the Bluetooth device and see if you are able to get connect them. You can refer the article
    Connect
    a Bluetooth device in Windows

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluetooth : Pairing Airpods 2 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Pairing Airpods

2. Airpods Pair, but wont Connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods Pair, but wont Connect: I have a pair of Airpods, that used to connect to my computer. My Bluetooth adapter broke, so I got a new one - now my Airpods won't connect at all; they seemed to be paired - but I am unable to connect them further.I have attached a couple of screenshots so people can see...
  3. Will Apple AirPods pair?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Apple AirPods pair?: I would like to pair Apple AirPods wireless to my Dell desktop. I have them paired to my Apple iPhone 12 without issues.Comments or steps to make this happen please.Any software required from either Microsoft or Apple?Don Landry...
  4. Will Apple AirPods pair?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will Apple AirPods pair?: I would like to pair Apple AirPods wireless to my Dell desktop. I have them paired to my Apple iPhone 12 without issues.Comments or steps to make this happen please.Any software required from either Microsoft or Apple?Don Landry...
  5. Pairing Airpods

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pairing Airpods: My apple airpods won't pair with my windows surface. How do I do this? Yes, I've turned off the laptop, turn on and off bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pairing-airpods/fe316e30-426c-4eab-866c-d61134f5e7dd
  6. Pairing Airpods

Pairing Airpods: My apple airpods won't pair with my windows surface. How do I do this? Yes, I've turned off the laptop, turn on and off bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pairing-airpods/fe316e30-426c-4eab-866c-d61134f5e7dd
  7. Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair: My airpods are already paired to bluetooth but they won't connect. I tried to removing them but it didn't work. I tried turning bluetooth on and off and it didn't work. I ran the bluetooth trouble shooter and it said it was working fine. I also tried updating my bluetooth...
  8. Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair

Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair: My airpods are already paired to bluetooth but they won't connect. I tried to removing them but it didn't work. I tried turning bluetooth on and off and it didn't work. I ran the bluetooth trouble shooter and it said it was working fine. I also tried updating my bluetooth...
  9. Having trouble pairing AirPods 2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having trouble pairing AirPods 2: Hello everyone, I'm trying to pair my Airpods 2 to my Dell Inspiron 5402 (which has Windows 10), but I'm getting an error that says "We didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again" when I try to connect. I've been able to successfully pair to my iPhone and...
  10. Airpod Pro pairing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpod Pro pairing: Airpods will pair with laptop windows 10, Lenovo X-1 but cannot be connected to as a sound device. Have reinstalled Bluetooth driver Intel, removed and reinstalled the airpods, all to no avail. Any assistance is appreciated....