Windows 10: Bluetooth Pairing Issue is with Format and appearance with the menu not the BT service itself

Discus and support Bluetooth Pairing Issue is with Format and appearance with the menu not the BT service itself in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I've had this issue a couple of times now but it seems really silly and probably fingers crossed in hope an easy fix.When I try to pair my phone to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RoopENT, Dec 4, 2021.

1. RoopENT Win User

Bluetooth Pairing Issue is with Format and appearance with the menu not the BT service itself

Hi, I've had this issue a couple of times now but it seems really silly and probably fingers crossed in hope an easy fix.When I try to pair my phone to send a txt file over BT for convenience the Windows 10 windows that pops up to confirm the pairing is short enough to cut off the code/"OK"/"Cancel" buttons and is non resizable. I have tried some key shortcuts to maximise and can't get that to work. I tried to TAB to the supposed "OK" option but no luck TBH though i'd rather get to the bottom of this because it's such an annoying issue with the windows UI, why did they make the UI different

:)

RoopENT, Dec 4, 2021
  2. WhoLou Win User

Bluetooth hopelessly inoperable

Pardon,
    I say hopelessly more as sign of my frustration than anything to do with hardware or configurations.

Let me explain: At one point it worked: All my attempts at pairing were successful, ie. Rift Sensors, external audio buds, peripherals mouse, keyboards, etc.

At some point, can't pinpoint, but months, a year, after above, was unable to pair anything from BT speaker to BT headphones, BT printer, etc.: The various set-up options within BT just repeatedly dotted across the screen. Should mention that all previously paired accessories remained listed and paired and functioning. Also the new peripherals easily paired with other BT equipped assets.

Here is what I tried: following a number of You Tube vids, I made sure drivers were fresh and up-to-date. At one point I accessed regedit to alter an entry suggested by a poster, changing 6.3 to C.2 (don't at moment recall specifics, anyway changed it back). Also by the same poster, fiddled with BT Services menu options which also were non-effective.

Now this morning realizing I have two (?) listings under Bluetooth in Device Manager (Dell Wireless 1706 Bluetooth and Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator), I disabled one than the other thinking it may be a matter of conflict of interest, but, alas, none of what I attempted has had any effect.

I would deeply appreciate any ideas or suggestions which may jolt this misbehaving component into compliance. Thank you.

WhoLou, Dec 4, 2021
  3. Louie Del Win User
    Pairing Bluetooth Headphones

As an additional troubleshooting step, we suggest that you try to change the Startup type for Bluetooth Support Service as Automatic. Here are the steps:

• In the search box, type services and click on the result.
    • Select and double-click Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Under the Startup type, click on the drop-down menu and change it to
      Automatic.
    • Restart your computer.

For any results, please send us a response.

Louie Del, Dec 4, 2021
  4. shrty Win User

Bluetooth Pairing Issue is with Format and appearance with the menu not the BT service itself

Windows 10 Bluetooth pairing issue

So, to keep it short: Suddenly my Windows 10 Bluetooth won't pair anything. I've tried multiple devices and every time I hit the "Pair" button, a minute goes by and I get an error:

or

Yeah, I'm trying to connect my PS4 DS4 controller to my Windows computer with Bluetooth. At first it worked like a charm, using the DS4Windows Software. The software installs an Virtual Bus Driver, which may be removed afterwards. That did not help me after my pairing problem occurred.

I suspect something is wrong with the Bluetooth Support Service, as it is this service responsible for the pairing part.

I've changed updated drivers, rolled back. Rolled back windows. Wiped drivers. Tried Generic Bluetooth drivers. Nothing.

Thing is, pairing worked a couple of days ago.

Any suggestions?

Relevant specs:

• MSI Z170A GAMING M9
    • Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth 4.1

shrty, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Bluetooth Pairing Issue is with Format and appearance with the menu not the BT service itself - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Pairing Issue

2. Bluetooth Pairing issue with iPhone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Pairing issue with iPhone: I try to pair my iPhone with my PC. The PC says I am paired, but the iPhone keeps swapping the PC between other devices and the list of paired devices.Help?...
  3. Bluetooth pairing and connection issues

Bluetooth pairing and connection issues: Hi, I have two Windows 10 laptops. Both will "pair" my Android smartphone, but neither will "connect." Any suggestions or your previous experience with this issue would be appreciated....
  4. Bluetooth pairing and connection issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth pairing and connection issues: Hi, I have two Windows 10 laptops. Both will "pair" my Android smartphone, but neither will "connect." Any suggestions or your previous experience with this issue would be appreciated....
  5. Bluetooth Pairing Issue is with Format and appearance with the menu not the BT service itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Pairing Issue is with Format and appearance with the menu not the BT service itself: Hi, I've had this issue a couple of times now but it seems really silly and probably fingers crossed in hope an easy fix.When I try to pair my phone to send a txt file over BT for convenience the Windows 10 windows that pops up to confirm the pairing is short enough to cut...
  6. Bluetooth Pairing Issue is with Format and appearance with the menu not the BT service itself

Bluetooth Pairing Issue is with Format and appearance with the menu not the BT service itself: Hi, I've had this issue a couple of times now but it seems really silly and probably fingers crossed in hope an easy fix.When I try to pair my phone to send a txt file over BT for convenience the Windows 10 windows that pops up to confirm the pairing is short enough to cut...
  7. Bluetooth pairing issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth pairing issues: Everything I pair a bluetooth device when it pairs the device suddenly just tries to pair again. My bluetooth stopped working properly when I updated my drivers using DriverDoc. I have tried deleting the bluetooth driver and rollbacking the driver and I still have the issues....
  8. Pairing New Bluetooth Speaker BREAKS pairing w/ old BT speaker

Pairing New Bluetooth Speaker BREAKS pairing w/ old BT speaker: Greetings, I got a new BT speaker for the wifey. Wanted to test it on my laptop first. Worked great. Removed pairing, gave her the speaker. I went to repair my old speaker, it pairs, but disconnects if SLEEP or REBOOT happens. When it tries to reconnect -- fails. In Action...
  9. Pairing New Bluetooth Speaker BREAKS pairing w/ old BT speaker

Pairing New Bluetooth Speaker BREAKS pairing w/ old BT speaker: Greetings, I got a new BT speaker for the wifey. Wanted to test it on my laptop first. Worked great. Removed pairing, gave her the speaker. I went to repair my old speaker, it pairs, but disconnects if SLEEP or REBOOT happens. When it tries to reconnect -- fails. In Action...
  10. Bluetooth pairing/connection issues

Bluetooth pairing/connection issues: Greetings, I have two Win.10 pcs, one home ver. ,& one pro ver. Both will "pair" my Android smartphone, but neither of them will "connect". Have tried updating drivers, to no avail. Any good suggestions would be appreciated, or your previous experience with this issue....