Windows 10: Bluetooth pairing issue with TAOTRONICS TT-BH060 SOUNDSURGE ANC WIRELESS HEADPHONES to...

Discus and support Bluetooth pairing issue with TAOTRONICS TT-BH060 SOUNDSURGE ANC WIRELESS HEADPHONES to... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been able to pair a number of different audio/mobile devices to both devices but can't seem to find a way to pair my TAOTRONICS TT-BH060... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SazMcA, May 15, 2020.

1. SazMcA Win User

Bluetooth pairing issue with TAOTRONICS TT-BH060 SOUNDSURGE ANC WIRELESS HEADPHONES to...

I've been able to pair a number of different audio/mobile devices to both devices but can't seem to find a way to pair my TAOTRONICS TT-BH060 SOUNDSURGE ANC WIRELESS HEADPHONES to my Toshiba Portégé R930-18L laptop.

I've looked at Microsoft/Windows guidance such as check for Bluetooth driver updates but all up-to-date on that front. I've checked the Taotronics online instruction manual but the guidance is limited to basic bluetooth pairing rather than pairing issues.

Any other suggestions? Thanks.

:)

SazMcA, May 15, 2020
  2. devster75 Win User

Taotronics TT-BH07 bluetooth headphones paired but not connected

Hi everyone,

Hopefully this is on the right board....

I've got the Taotronics TT-BH07 bluetooth headphones which I've paired with my Windows 10 laptop and it worked fine the first time. I found that the following day, after the laptop had been switched off and started again, when I switch the headphones on, it doesn't connect to the laptop. It shows up in the list of bluetooth devices as "paired" but it doesn't connect automatically. If I remove it and go through the whole pairing process again, I can then use it.

I would have expected it to connect to the laptop automatically when it is switched on. I've had no problems connecting it with my iPhone. I've checked online for drivers for these headphones but there's nothing available, not even on the official Taotronics website.

Am I missing something here? Is this a bug or is there some further configuration I need to carry out on Windows in order to have the headphones connect as soon as I switch them on? Any and all input greatly received.

Cheers,
    Dev

devster75, May 15, 2020
  3. Bastet Win User
    Taotronics TT-BH07 bluetooth headphones paired but not connected

This worked for me when I had the same problem with my Beats.
    Uninstall the device from device manager and restart bluetooth service. Start > services.msc Right-click "Bluetooth Support Service."Choose Automatic.Go to device manager and right-click on your computer name and click "Scan for hardware changes"Install the bluetooth device drivers from the manufacturer's website, if any.
    Try pairing the headphones again if they're not connected.

Bastet, May 15, 2020
  4. C0zzie Win User

Bluetooth pairing issue with TAOTRONICS TT-BH060 SOUNDSURGE ANC WIRELESS HEADPHONES to...

Bluetooth headphone audio issue is driving me insane! Help!

I bought 2 pairs of Wireless Bluetooth Headphones to compare: A pair of TaoTronics TT-BH22 and a pair of Betron HD800.
    I also bought an EkoBuy® Bluetooth 4.0 USB Dongle Adapter for PC. I used the CD that came with it to download the necessary drivers (which worked).
    Side Note: Both Headphones connect and sound perfectly with my Phone and Tablet.
    ------------------------------------

-The Betron headphone headpones are recognised on my PC and they connect well. It sounds fine also, nothing is quiet or odd about audio.
    But the TaoTronic headphones are odd. It does connect and is recognised by my PC, but the sound is quiet. Research showed me that its to do with Hands-Free Audio that is selected in the playback devices, and that it needs to be changed to the default/standard version.

I have tried re-pairing, reinstalling usb, restarting pc and re-pairing. Nothing seems to be making the TaoTronics display the 'normal sound' setting like the Betrons. I actually got lucky with the TaoTronics yesterday and it did show the option and sounded correct. But after closing PC to go eat, turning it back on along with headphones, it was back to square 1 with only the quiet sound.

See Image for explanation: Imgur

Also, why cant my PC read bluetooth devices? Clearly I was able to connect the USB as shown by red arrows. Its an old Gaming PC (2013) that I believe does not support Bluetooth, hence why I bought the USB. Tried the TaoTronics on another PC and Adding Bluetooth Device actually recognized the headphones which was odd...

-Spoke to Microsoft and they told me it could be the frequency of the TaoTronics and that I need to get it replaced. Although the Betrons work fine? Is it a faulty pair?

Any insight/help would be highly appreciated as this has been driving me nuts and I cant seem to enjoy my new headphones. Spent and wasted a whole day yesterday figuring out how to fix it!

C0zzie, May 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluetooth pairing issue with TAOTRONICS TT-BH060 SOUNDSURGE ANC WIRELESS HEADPHONES to... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth pairing issue

2. JLab Studio Pro Bluetooth ANC headphones pair but don't have full functionality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    JLab Studio Pro Bluetooth ANC headphones pair but don't have full functionality: Like the subject line says; the headphones pair and its basic functions work: volume up/down, EQ adjust. But I can't pause tracks or move to the next or previous track.I've done the usual troubleshooting: rebooted, uninstalled and reinstalled the headphones, updated the...
  3. JLab Studio Pro Bluetooth ANC headphones pair but don't have full functionality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JLab Studio Pro Bluetooth ANC headphones pair but don't have full functionality: Like the subject line says; the headphones pair and its basic functions work: volume up/down, EQ adjust. But I can't pause tracks or move to the next or previous track.I've done the usual troubleshooting: rebooted, uninstalled and reinstalled the headphones, updated the...
  4. JLab Studio Pro Bluetooth ANC headphones pair but don't have full functionality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth headphones not pairing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones not pairing: Hi. I'm trying to pair my Bluetooth Bose headphones with Windows. I set the headphones in pairing mode and Windows identifies them but doesn't connect. I'm getting an error: try connecting your device again.Any suggestion on how to resolve this?...
  6. Bluetooth headphones not pairing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones not pairing: Hi. I'm trying to pair my Bluetooth Bose headphones with Windows. I set the headphones in pairing mode and Windows identifies them but doesn't connect. I'm getting an error: try connecting your device again.Any suggestion on how to resolve this?...
  7. Wireless headphones Tribit XFree not pairing with bluetooth

Wireless headphones Tribit XFree not pairing with bluetooth: I have followed every bluetooth troubleshooting suggestion i could find over the last few weeks and have not found anything to help me fix this. I had a problem with audio connection with my headset so I removed it, then it was not listed and can no longer be discovered. This...
  8. Bluetooth malfunction with TaoTronics TT-BH090 Bluetooth 5.0 Noise Cancelling Bluetooth...

Bluetooth malfunction with TaoTronics TT-BH090 Bluetooth 5.0 Noise Cancelling Bluetooth...: I recently purchased a pair of TaoTronics TT-BH090 Bluetooth headphones. They work fine with my Android phone and with my wife's Windows 10 HP notebook computer, but with my HP Envy see more below notebook, when I connect them, the headphones begin to repeatedly turn on and...
  9. Pairing Crusher Wireless Headphones.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pairing Crusher Wireless Headphones.: When I was connecting my Crusher Wireless Skull Candy headphones to my phone they worked completely fine and then when I tried connecting them to my Windows10 Machine they ask for a pin. 0000 Doesn't work. Neither does my computers pin, phone pin, or any of the pins I...
  10. Taotronics TT-BH07 bluetooth headphones paired but not connected

Taotronics TT-BH07 bluetooth headphones paired but not connected: Hi everyone, Hopefully this is on the right board.... I've got the Taotronics TT-BH07 bluetooth headphones which I've paired with my Windows 10 laptop and it worked fine the first time. I found that the following day, after the laptop had been switched off and started...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tt bluetooth headphones how to connect in windows 10