Windows 10: Bluetooth pairing problems

Discus and support Bluetooth pairing problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop is not pair with any bluetooth device. It doesn't pair any of my cell phones, it doesn't pair with my ipad, it doesn't pair anything. I use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EricMoore7, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Bluetooth pairing problems

My laptop is not pair with any bluetooth device. It doesn't pair any of my cell phones, it doesn't pair with my ipad, it doesn't pair anything. I use windows 10

:)

EricMoore7, Jun 14, 2019

2. Bluetooth does not Recognize/Pair/See Bluetooth Hardware

System Information: Asus Notebook UX303L, Windows 10, Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition

Okay, I've been working on this for awhile and have tried a million things. I'm going back to square one so pretend I haven't tried anything yet.

Here is the problem.

I just upgraded to Windows 10 (from windows 8.1) on a 2 month old laptop. On previous version there were NO problems with bluetooth. The problems started immediately after upgrade.

When the upgrade finished Windows 10 remembered all of my previous Bluetooth pairs. My bluetooth mouse (Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition) worked before the installation but after my system reboot the cursor no longer showed movement. The batteries are new. The mouse is acting exactly like it does when it is properly connected (lights flash, makes scrolling sounds, etc). When I checked the Bluetooth device screen it still showed as paired. I rebooted. No change. So I unpaired the device. When I unpaired the device it flashed for a second as a possible device to pair with and then was no longer on the list. Other possible devices to pair with appear and disappear from the list without cause. (Ex. sees a scanner for a few seconds then no longer has a scanner. Sometimes its up for a few minutes at most but the list is constantly flickering.) So I rebooted. Then it did not see the mouse at all. I did this for several days. Sometimes when I would turn on my laptop it would flicker, sometimes it would not. After about 3 days with no explanation it suddenly showed up and did not flicker. I connected the mouse and it worked for about 2 days. On the 3rd day I tried again, and the cursor would no longer respond even though the mouse was acting exactly the same. I rebooted. No change. I unpaired the device and it never showed up on the list. It's flickered a few times but when I click on it to pair it pops up with an error basically saying "cannot pair. Please check and see if the device is still set to connect to bluetooth." That is only on the rare occasion that it actually shows up on the list long enough to hit pair (maybe 2 times out of 50 attempts or more.)

I've tried everything I can think of, but I'd like to try everything in order that someone else would try to see if I'm missing something.

It is a Microsoft mouse by all means it should work on Microsoft drivers. :/ Arg. Please give any suggestions to help.

tashaestein1, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Windows Bluetooth pairing problem

Hello Robert,

For better assistance, we'd like to ask the following:

• When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting to resolve the pairing issue on your Bluetooth device?
    Meanwhile, we suggest troubleshooting your hardware and devices from the Control Panel. To learn how, follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type Troubleshooting and then press
      Enter.
    • Click Hardware and Devices >
      Advanced
    • Click Run as Administrator. We suggest to us your administrator access to complete the troubleshooting.
    • Click Next, kindly follow the on-screen instructions.
    We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Jun 14, 2019
  4. caperjack Win User

Bluetooth pairing problems

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth pairing problems

1. Bluetooth pairing problems - Similar Threads - Bluetooth pairing problems

2. Different Bluetooth Pairing problem - Urgent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different Bluetooth Pairing problem - Urgent: Hi everyone,So, this issue reported here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-pair-a-device-pop-up-control-is-not/88904a79-f9ca-447c-bb99-aa9e3516207eI had also. But haven't even seen that page and slim "bar" anymore for a long time.My issue is...
  3. Different Bluetooth Pairing problem - Urgent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Different Bluetooth Pairing problem - Urgent: Hi everyone,So, this issue reported here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-pair-a-device-pop-up-control-is-not/88904a79-f9ca-447c-bb99-aa9e3516207eI had also. But haven't even seen that page and slim "bar" anymore for a long time.My issue is...
  4. Bluetooth Pairing Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Pairing Problems: Hello everyone. After 20H2 update my laptop Huawei Matebook 13 AMD started having problems with BT pairing. I have a Lenovo Yoga Mouse, Motorola Pulse Escape and a Samsung Galaxy Buds, all working pretty fine before the update. Now, audio devices don't even appear in the...
  5. Bluetooth headphones pairing with a laptop problem

Bluetooth headphones pairing with a laptop problem: Hi everybody. My laptop Lenovo Z 51-70 processor Intel R Core TM i7-5500U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz 64-bit operating system with Windows 10 Home edition version 20H2 does not have a Bluetooth adapter. To connect my Bluetooth earphones I bought SNUNGPHIR Bluetooth 5.0 USB Adapter...
  6. bluetooth device pairing problem

bluetooth device pairing problem: Hey guys, I have a issue about my bluetooth connection. whenever i want to pair my bluetooth device with my laptop windows 10 it shows that ' can't connect, try again later. what should i do now? Because i tried so many ways but still its not working. please help me out guys....
  7. Bluetooth Audio Pairing and Connecting Problems

Bluetooth Audio Pairing and Connecting Problems: After umpteen tries, my computer finally discovered and paired with my wireless headphones Echo Buds. But then the computer wouldn't connect with them. So per one of the recommended measures, I unpaired them and tried to pair again. Now I am back to the computer not...
  8. Bluetooth pairing

Bluetooth pairing: I can't my android device to laptop via Bluetooth. It shows couldn't pair with laptop because of incorrect pass key on my android phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-pairing/cebb0234-9e85-46a4-bd8f-9f069d537b4d
  9. bluetooth pairing problem

bluetooth pairing problem: I have a Microsoft mobile mouse which worked fine until suddenly my Microsoft Surface Book could not find it to pair. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-pairing-problem/11aefc51-65bd-49e9-ba46-14ce301ebc97
  10. Problem with pairing devices with bluetooth

Problem with pairing devices with bluetooth: Hi, I'm having a problem with my bluetooth device. Cannot pair my bluetooth mouse to my laptop XPS 13. I've searching all over the thread and try several method but still have not resolve the issues. I've also tried to uninstall the bluetooth devices but its keep coming...