Windows 10: Bluetooth Pairing with android 10 Pixel 2

Discus and support Bluetooth Pairing with android 10 Pixel 2 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Teams, I have problem with my phone could not connect audio bluetooth to Win 10. It's been paired, and I've tried re-paired but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Fadli Mukhtarif, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Pairing with android 10 Pixel 2

Hello Microsoft Teams,

I have problem with my phone could not connect audio bluetooth to Win 10. It's been paired, and I've tried re-paired but the device won't show as the picture attached. You see my old phone Moto G5S plus appear but nor with Pixel 2 in bluetooth setting. In device manager the bluetooth driver is working normal.

How to resolve this problem? Bluetooth Pairing with android 10 Pixel 2 61060f1d-4661-4a93-9f7d-edb2186a4c15?upload=true.png

:)

Fadli Mukhtarif, Aug 5, 2020

2. Android Bluetooth can't pair / connect to Windows 10

Hi, Im having trouble pairing / connecting my S9 to Windows desktop/laptops with bluetooth.

I see the device on my phone and go trough pairing but when I'm finished on desktop/laptops it finishes with success and on phone it saiz could not pair. Sometimes it ends with adding the device to known
    list but when I want to connect phone to desktop / laptops it can't connect.

I've tried this on 2 compleately different laptops and one desktop pc with wifi / bluetooth card without any luck. The phone connects to other bluetooth devices eg. gopro or bluetooth headphones without any
    problems. Also windows machines connects to the mentioned devices just fine.

As troubleshooting steps I've tried suggested things in other threads as clearing all caches and files stored from bluetooth android services reseting network settings but without any luck. I've updated all
    bluetooth drivers, tried wiping cache partition. I've also triad it on other smartphones with different versions of android but the issue is the same.

Player790166207, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Bluetooth does not Recognize/Pair/See Bluetooth Hardware

System Information: Asus Notebook UX303L, Windows 10, Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition

Okay, I've been working on this for awhile and have tried a million things. I'm going back to square one so pretend I haven't tried anything yet.

Here is the problem.

I just upgraded to Windows 10 (from windows 8.1) on a 2 month old laptop. On previous version there were NO problems with bluetooth. The problems started immediately after upgrade.

When the upgrade finished Windows 10 remembered all of my previous Bluetooth pairs. My bluetooth mouse (Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition) worked before the installation but after my system reboot the cursor no longer showed movement. The batteries are new. The mouse is acting exactly like it does when it is properly connected (lights flash, makes scrolling sounds, etc). When I checked the Bluetooth device screen it still showed as paired. I rebooted. No change. So I unpaired the device. When I unpaired the device it flashed for a second as a possible device to pair with and then was no longer on the list. Other possible devices to pair with appear and disappear from the list without cause. (Ex. sees a scanner for a few seconds then no longer has a scanner. Sometimes its up for a few minutes at most but the list is constantly flickering.) So I rebooted. Then it did not see the mouse at all. I did this for several days. Sometimes when I would turn on my laptop it would flicker, sometimes it would not. After about 3 days with no explanation it suddenly showed up and did not flicker. I connected the mouse and it worked for about 2 days. On the 3rd day I tried again, and the cursor would no longer respond even though the mouse was acting exactly the same. I rebooted. No change. I unpaired the device and it never showed up on the list. It's flickered a few times but when I click on it to pair it pops up with an error basically saying "cannot pair. Please check and see if the device is still set to connect to bluetooth." That is only on the rare occasion that it actually shows up on the list long enough to hit pair (maybe 2 times out of 50 attempts or more.)

I've tried everything I can think of, but I'd like to try everything in order that someone else would try to see if I'm missing something.

It is a Microsoft mouse by all means it should work on Microsoft drivers. :/ Arg. Please give any suggestions to help.

tashaestein1, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Bluetooth Pairing with android 10 Pixel 2

PC Windows 10 Bluetooth won't connect with Pixel 3XL phone

I have a Lenovo Yoga C930 PC (Win 10) that I cannot connect to my Pixel 3XL phone. I can get them to pair, but the PC bluetooth will only hold the connection for about 1 second, then says 'not connected'.

I have removed the PC from the phone's list of previously connected devices & then re-paired-numerous times. I have shut down & re-started both devices numerous times. None of these actions have worked. I am praying that one of you smart readers can help me solve this highly frustrating problem, pretty please?

BTW, I recently ran the upgrade on my phone from android 9 to 10. Could this be the problem? I see other changes on my phone that I think add steps & make it more cumbersome to use. Wish I could dump android 10 & go back to 9, but don't know how to do that either. If that is not the cause of this connection problem with the PC, I can live with it.

I would appreciate all advice. Please know that I am a 60-something year old- more knowledgeable than a basic user, but not super well versed in all of the software & hardware fixes that many of you know, so please write your suggestions/solutions accordingly. Many thanks in advance Bluetooth Pairing with android 10 Pixel 2 :)

Wildflowerz , Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Pairing with android 10 Pixel 2

1. Bluetooth Pairing with android 10 Pixel 2 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Pairing android

2. Bluetooth pairing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth pairing: I cannot pair my phone in my Acer Predator laptop, the headset works fine when pairing with my phone I think the problem lies with my Acer predator, I just update it yesterday to windows 11 when i check the driver there is an errro code 45...
  3. Bluetooth pairing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth pairing: Since yesterdays update I can pair my Jabra headset, it works flawlessly with my Iphone but it disconnect with my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-pairing/a04f165d-f389-4feb-93cb-c42d232665da
  4. Bluetooth pairing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth pairing: I cannot connect my newly bought bluetooth headset in my computer it says disconnected. I am using Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-pairing/6fe7696b-a193-4635-84d4-101d1fbf9ad7
  5. Bluetooth Pairing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Pairing: My Bluetooth keeps disconnecting , I am using Dell G3 3579, what to do? I am getting errors with the update lately. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-pairing/5ffc2df5-b2ec-400e-bd81-1c7edcf10954
  6. Bluetooth : Pairing Airpods 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth : Pairing Airpods 2: Hello... my airpods 2 wont connect to my win 10 v2004 with bluetooth 5.1 dell latitude 5300 2 in 1 the device has shown up but when i click pair with clicking the manual pairing button on airpods case in the same time.. it just connecting....like this...[ATTACH] then the...
  7. Bluetooth pairing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth pairing: I can't my android device to laptop via Bluetooth. It shows couldn't pair with laptop because of incorrect pass key on my android phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-pairing/cebb0234-9e85-46a4-bd8f-9f069d537b4d
  8. Android Bluetooth can't pair / connect to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Android Bluetooth can't pair / connect to Windows 10: Hi, Im having trouble pairing / connecting my S9 to Windows desktop/laptops with bluetooth. I see the device on my phone and go trough pairing but when I'm finished on desktop/laptops it finishes with success and on phone it saiz could not pair. Sometimes it ends with...
  9. Bluetooth pairing?

Bluetooth pairing?: My otherwise perfectly working WIN 10 PC refuses to connect a wireless game controller via bluetooth. I have tested six months several bluetooth dongles (CLS 2x, Avantree) und five controllers (MS 3x, Razer, Scuff). Only once out of many tries (> 100) a controller was...
  10. pair bluetooth

pair bluetooth: I can't connect my bluetooth devices, I don't know what's happening, that was fine and now it doesn't connect anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pair-bluetooth/949d9982-0824-4028-9706-b1fdd747bb45