Windows 10: Bluetooth Pairing With Speakers but not connecting

Discus and support Bluetooth Pairing With Speakers but not connecting in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, since i fomated my PC : ASUS ROG G741JW and reinstalled everything. I tried to connect bluetooth speakers and headphones. Unfortunately, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Maxence DUBOUT, May 31, 2023.

1. Bluetooth Pairing With Speakers but not connecting

Hello, since i fomated my PC : ASUS ROG G741JW and reinstalled everything. I tried to connect bluetooth speakers and headphones. Unfortunately, my audio devices Pair with my computer but won't connect and only audio bluetooth devices, xbox controller works fine. I tried everything that i saw on others questions, forums and videos. None of them worked. This didn't do Anything : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/windows-10-fix-bluetooth-problems-faqI updated all my bluetooth drivers Multiple times including Uninstalling and reinstalling from the manufacturer site specifically for

:)

Maxence DUBOUT, May 31, 2023
Thema:

Bluetooth Pairing With Speakers but not connecting

1. Bluetooth Pairing With Speakers but not connecting - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Pairing Speakers

2. Bluetooth Speaker/Headsets will not connect to Bluetooth after pairing. IF Connected after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Speaker/Headsets will not connect to Bluetooth after pairing. IF Connected after...: Attempting to connect a bluetooth speaker to my computer. I am able to pair the speaker but not able to connect. However if I pair the speaker, turn it off and back on the speaker connects but does not show up in audio devices.So really it's 2 issues:1 Bluetooth Speaker will...
  3. Bluetooth Speaker/Headsets will not connect to Bluetooth after pairing. IF Connected after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Speaker/Headsets will not connect to Bluetooth after pairing. IF Connected after...: Attempting to connect a bluetooth speaker to my computer. I am able to pair the speaker but not able to connect. However if I pair the speaker, turn it off and back on the speaker connects but does not show up in audio devices.So really it's 2 issues:1 Bluetooth Speaker will...
  4. Bluetooth Speaker/Headsets will not connect to Bluetooth after pairing. IF Connected after...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Pairing With Speakers but not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Pairing With Speakers but not connecting: Hello, since i fomated my PC : ASUS ROG G741JW and reinstalled everything. I tried to connect bluetooth speakers and headphones. Unfortunately, my audio devices Pair with my computer but won't connect and only audio bluetooth devices, xbox controller works fine. I tried...
  6. Bluetooth Pairing With Speakers but not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Pairing With Speakers but not connecting: Hello, since i fomated my PC : ASUS ROG G741JW and reinstalled everything. I tried to connect bluetooth speakers and headphones. Unfortunately, my audio devices Pair with my computer but won't connect and only audio bluetooth devices, xbox controller works fine. I tried...
  7. Bluetooth Speaker pairs, but doesn't connect.

Bluetooth Speaker pairs, but doesn't connect.: I've spent over 30 hours trying to fix this, and this is a last resort. I've done literally everything I see at least 5 times each. I've updated bluetooth drivers, turned off hands-free telephony, turned off the display thing, and almost every basic solution there is. I'm...
  8. Bluetooth speaker has paired but unable to connect

Bluetooth speaker has paired but unable to connect: i have tried to restart the Bluetooth service but nothing is working.........what should i do?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-speaker-has-paired-but-unable-to-connect/d1ba64ac-b415-41a1-acb8-71017df23d43
  9. Bluetooth speaker not pairing

Bluetooth speaker not pairing: My Bluetooth speaker is not pairing with my dell all in one system. How to pair it? though it is pairing very well with other devices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-speaker-not-pairing/257692b5-d8d3-49e4-8577-6e264eb7ad37
  10. Bluetooth speaker paired but not connected

Bluetooth speaker paired but not connected: Speaker connected via bluetooth originally able to play audio from my msi laptop. Suddenly one day turns out to be no sound although showed paired bluetooth devices. The speaker shown no problem playing from my handphone via bluetooth. Tried online solution--uninstall and...