Windows 10: Bluetooth 'parameter is incorrect'

Discus and support Bluetooth 'parameter is incorrect' in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was trying to fix my Bluetooth headphones arctis 3 as the audio when I tried to call someone was really bad. I think I understand the issue, there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Agg_72, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Agg_72 Win User

Bluetooth 'parameter is incorrect'

I was trying to fix my Bluetooth headphones arctis 3 as the audio when I tried to call someone was really bad. I think I understand the issue, there are two devises, the headphones and then the hands-free headset. When I have my mic on the headset, it won't allow me to use the headphones as an output desp[ite being separate input & output devices. Anyway, I was scouring the internet to find a solution and one of them started to go to settings-sound - Bluetooth and other devices - device and printers - right-click the Bluetooth headphones you have - properties - services and to turn off hands-free telephony mode. when I did this, the hands-free device disappeared which I didn't want so I go to turn it back on but it gives me an error message that says, "Bluetrooith service error. the parameter is incorrect" see image attached. Now I have no mic inputs from my headphones and no way of knowing how to get them back so I'm a little out of options here and I really need assistance.

Bluetooth 'parameter is incorrect' a8df75ab-69de-4da8-896c-6e5367927189?upload=true.png

:)

Agg_72, Dec 3, 2020

2. The parameter is incorrect Bluetooth User Support Service to Auto

Hello,

My Bluetooth was not detecting any devices. I started Bluetooth User Support Service and it seemed to work. My PC said it's discoverable. But the problem is I need to restart my PC for it to work but when I do, it just shuts off again! I tried changing it to Automatic and Automatic Delayed Start but it kept saying The parameter is incorrect.

I can't find any solution right now

Thanks in advance,

TheAmazingGuy, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Bitlocker - The parameter is incorrect

I have one data drive that is Bitlocker protected and it has always worked fine. Now it seems to unlock, but when I try to access the drive I get "The parameter is incorrect". The am running Windows 10 Pro 1607 14393.105.

Does anyone have any suggestions before I pull out the drive and try it in another machine?

Ak

alkaufmann, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Bluetooth 'parameter is incorrect'

error87 incorrect parameter

My bluetooth is ON but NOT CONNECTED, have tried ALL the fixes possible, and finally got a message of error87 incorrect parameter... what do i do now?

Monica Jackson18, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth 'parameter is incorrect'

1. Bluetooth 'parameter is incorrect' - Similar Threads - Bluetooth 'parameter incorrect'

2. Parameter is Incorrect

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Parameter is Incorrect: Yesterday microsoft store applications and microsoft store itself werent opening. Instead they showed this error message and now I cant use these applciations. Can someone help me please? I was messing with security permissions last night and now I regret it...
  3. the parameter is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the parameter is incorrect: The other day Forza horizon 5 kept giving me the error "the parameter is incorrect" after restarting the PC I reinstalled it 4 times but continued to get the error then I moved it to my windows SSD and that fixed it and at the time all apps were working a few days later and...
  4. The Parameter is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Parameter is incorrect: I am getting this notification on startup.How can i fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-parameter-is-incorrect/cce72a1f-2c33-418e-94e7-129f818c9b02
  5. The Parameter is incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Parameter is incorrect: I am getting this notification on startup.How can i fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-parameter-is-incorrect/cce72a1f-2c33-418e-94e7-129f818c9b02
  6. Parameter incorrect

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Parameter incorrect: Hai ... I am pravinI have a 2tb external harddrive Yesterday I copying my files from my pc.between copying file system is shown" copying error". I click try again button. Then system will getting hang.after plug out my harddrive the system is coming to normalAgain I plugin my...
  7. bluetooth service error: the parameter is incorrect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    bluetooth service error: the parameter is incorrect: [ATTACH] samsung galaxy buds were connected as a headset which meant the audio quality was poor, while searching for a solution, I found one which said to disable 'hands-free telephony' in services. this didn't fix my problem, but now when I try to turn this back on it...
  8. Parameter incorrect

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Parameter incorrect: Every few months my laptop has an issue where certain apps will stop working, with a "parameter incorrect" error message. This always seems to happen for the same apps every time regardless of whether they're from the internet, or microsoft store etc, and this issue currently...
  9. the parameter is incorrect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    the parameter is incorrect: Hi, So I decommissioned a computer that had a disk full of movies, music and pictures. Then moved it to the new machine. Once in the new machine I'm getting "Error 0x80070057: The parameter is incorrect." I'm getting this error on random files, mostly most recent files that...
  10. PARAMETER INCORRECT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PARAMETER INCORRECT: [ATTACH] HELP ME PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/parameter-incorrect/7cf564b3-316f-4a62-9273-30781e9e6c95