Windows 10: bluetooth passkey problem

Discus and support bluetooth passkey problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so i have a bluetooth controller when i try to pair, it was detected but need password i tried 0000 1111 1234 notihng works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AndrianSetiabudi, Jan 24, 2019.

1. bluetooth passkey problem

so i have a bluetooth controller when i try to pair, it was detected but need password i tried 0000 1111 1234 notihng works

:)

AndrianSetiabudi, Jan 24, 2019
  2. Qfreed Win User

How to enter bluetooth device passkey into Windows 10

Trying to pair a bluetooth device (Kindle tablet) to my desktop PC. Bluetooth turned on in both devices. Tablet show my computer's name and provides a passkey that Windows 10 must use. When I go to Devices and Printers, Bluetooth...Windows will search for devices, list an unknown one, but I see nowhere to give it the passkey to use. I tried Add Device, but it only searches. Does not ask for passkey. Where do I enter passkey information for a bluetooth device into Windows 10?

Qfreed, Dec 16, 2019
  3. anapablo Win User
    Passkey for Bluetooth...

Can you help me identify or reset the passkey for my Nokia C6? I tried 000 and 1234 and both passkeys don't work. I used to connect to my phone's Bluetooth to my PC's Bluetooth but it no longer works now. Hope you can advise? Thank you.

anapablo, Dec 16, 2019
  4. bluetooth passkey problem

Bluetooth passkey generater

My phone is asking for the passkey for the Bluetooth connection to my computer. Where do I find the passkey on my computer? Windows 10 / Dell Inspiron

My two devices see each other.

On my Dell I click the "Pair" button, I get a window message to input the passkey for the phone. I do and it works, the phone then asks for the passkey for the Dell. This is where I stop. I do not know where to find the passkey for the Dell Bluetooth connection.

Anonymous9300, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

bluetooth passkey problem

1. bluetooth passkey problem - Similar Threads - bluetooth passkey problem

2. Passkey vulnerability?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Passkey vulnerability?: Isn't it a significant issue with using passkeys that anyone who can break into your device can essentially circumvent the protection offered by using the passkey? On my Windows desktop, for example, breaking in would only require knowing my Windows login PIN code.Isn't this...
  3. Passkey vulnerability?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Passkey vulnerability?: Isn't it a significant issue with using passkeys that anyone who can break into your device can essentially circumvent the protection offered by using the passkey? On my Windows desktop, for example, breaking in would only require knowing my Windows login PIN code.Isn't this...
  4. passkeys question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    passkeys question: PASSKEYs seem to be the new web thing beyond passwords. My question is - using a 4-digit passkey like 1234 on one site, can the same 4-digit passkey be used safely on "all" other sites, or do we need to have unique passkeys for each site as we now have unique passwords?...
  5. passkeys question

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    passkeys question: PASSKEYs seem to be the new web thing beyond passwords. My question is - using a 4-digit passkey like 1234 on one site, can the same 4-digit passkey be used safely on "all" other sites, or do we need to have unique passkeys for each site as we now have unique passwords?...
  6. passkeys question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. PASSKEY PROVIDED

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    PASSKEY PROVIDED: AK akhileshmalviya e can i find "passkey provided by support professional"? In microsoft support diagnostic tool,i am getting a message "enter the passkey provided by your support professional.".where can find this passkey???...
  8. Passkey for diagnostic

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Passkey for diagnostic: I nee d to diagnose my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/passkey-for-diagnostic/08d55a80-68c4-4456-a5c4-08f8bfae448a
  9. bluetooth can't connect incorrect pin or passkey

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bluetooth can't connect incorrect pin or passkey: I can connect my airpods without any problems on my other non acer computers but i can't on this one. On the other computers it asks if the six digits are right to pair with my airpods. But on this acer computer it says: Bluetooth Incorrect Pin or Passkey Error. I tried...
  10. How to enter bluetooth device passkey into Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to enter bluetooth device passkey into Windows 10: Trying to pair a bluetooth device (Kindle tablet) to my desktop PC. Bluetooth turned on in both devices. Tablet show my computer's name and provides a passkey that Windows 10 must use. When I go to Devices and Printers, Bluetooth...Windows will search for devices, list an...