Windows 10: Bluetooth - PC and phone pairs but don't connect

Discus and support Bluetooth - PC and phone pairs but don't connect in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can pair the PC with the phone, but not way that after linking to connect both. I already tried clearing the Bluetooth cache in the phone, and also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Pesanur, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Bluetooth - PC and phone pairs but don't connect

I can pair the PC with the phone, but not way that after linking to connect both.

I already tried clearing the Bluetooth cache in the phone, and also updating and reinstalling the Bluetooth driver of the PC.

As curiosity, after paring, in the PC instead of one paired device, appears two, one have the name of the phone, and the other is called Bluetooth LE Device f4d620cab5b9

The phone is an Oppo Reno 2z with Android 10 (ColorOS 7.1), and the PC Bluetooth is an Intel AC-8265 WiFi/BT M.2 adaptor.

Windows 10 version is 19042.685 (release preview ring)

Note: I can pair both, the PC and the phone without any problem with other BT devices, but not between them.

submitted by /u/Pesanur
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Pesanur, Dec 12, 2020

2. PC Windows 10 Bluetooth won't connect with Pixel 3XL phone

I have a Lenovo Yoga C930 PC (Win 10) that I cannot connect to my Pixel 3XL phone. I can get them to pair, but the PC bluetooth will only hold the connection for about 1 second, then says 'not connected'.

I have removed the PC from the phone's list of previously connected devices & then re-paired-numerous times. I have shut down & re-started both devices numerous times. None of these actions have worked. I am praying that one of you smart readers can help me solve this highly frustrating problem, pretty please?

BTW, I recently ran the upgrade on my phone from android 9 to 10. Could this be the problem? I see other changes on my phone that I think add steps & make it more cumbersome to use. Wish I could dump android 10 & go back to 9, but don't know how to do that either. If that is not the cause of this connection problem with the PC, I can live with it.

I would appreciate all advice. Please know that I am a 60-something year old- more knowledgeable than a basic user, but not super well versed in all of the software & hardware fixes that many of you know, so please write your suggestions/solutions accordingly. Many thanks in advance Bluetooth - PC and phone pairs but don't connect :)

Wildflowerz , Dec 12, 2020
  3. spunk Win User
    Pairing a phone to a car

Remove the device from the cars Bluetooth list. Restart your phone. Go to the Bluetooth settings on the phone and set it to Pair. Set the cars Bluetooth to pair, they should find it each other.

spunk, Dec 12, 2020
  4. Barman58 Win User

Bluetooth - PC and phone pairs but don't connect

Pairing a phone to a car

One thing I would add ... There should be a list of paired devices on the phone, If so it would be best if you "UnPair" any devices listed on the phone as well as the phones shown on the Car. To Unpair a device from an Android Phone go to Settings, Bluetooth and there should be a list of paired devices - at the right of each paired device is a "Cog" icon click on this and click on the unpair option, repeat for any other unneeded devices.

Sometimes paired items get out of sync and both sides need to be removed to re-pair

Barman58, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth - PC and phone pairs but don't connect

1. Bluetooth - PC and phone pairs but don't connect - Similar Threads - Bluetooth phone pairs

2. Paired Bluetooth speaker hijacking my phone's connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paired Bluetooth speaker hijacking my phone's connection: I have recently paired a Bluetooth speaker to my PC. This speaker is usually connected to my phone but now, when I fire it up, the PC steals the audio from the phone. Is there any way of stopping this happening?Thanks :...
  3. Paired Bluetooth speaker hijacking my phone's connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paired Bluetooth speaker hijacking my phone's connection: I have recently paired a Bluetooth speaker to my PC. This speaker is usually connected to my phone but now, when I fire it up, the PC steals the audio from the phone. Is there any way of stopping this happening?Thanks :...
  4. Paired Bluetooth speaker hijacking my phone's connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth pairing, but not "connecting"

Bluetooth pairing, but not "connecting": I have a BT device that has worked for years. After the recent W10 update, it now pairs, but is not "connected". It does not show as connected in the notification bar. I have paired and removed the device several times. I have run the BT "troubleshooter" app -- which just...
  6. Bluetooth paired but not connecting.

Bluetooth paired but not connecting.: My bluetooth headphones x3 and my bluetooth speakers have stopped connecting on both of my win10 laptops. All was working fine until last week. These bluetooth devices are still working fine on my iPhone and iPad as before. I have removed all the devices and re-paired them ,...
  7. Bluetooth paired but not connected

Bluetooth paired but not connected: I have a problem in my windows 10 bluetooth I don't know why but whenever i try to connect any speaker or any bluetooth headset it doesn't connect it says paired but can't connect my other blutooth devices like keyboard,mouse, phone works perfectly even i can share files from...
  8. Can pair put not connect the phone with the PC with bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can pair put not connect the phone with the PC with bluetooth.: I can pair the PC with the phone, but not way that after linking to connect both. I already tried clearing the bluetooth cache in the phone, and aslo updating and reinstalling the bluetooth driver of the PC. As curiosity, after paring, in the PC instead of one paired...
  9. Bluetooth - phone to PC connection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth - phone to PC connection: Win 10 (64bit), PC, Bluetooth USB stick, Sony Xperia XZ Premium I enabled Bluetooth on my PC and got my phone connected to it (at least that's what my PC tells me) but when I try to send a picture from my phone to my PC, I get an error on my phone, saying there's a...
  10. Bluetooth Pairing & Not Connecting

Bluetooth Pairing & Not Connecting: Thank u for replying, I tried that as well as uninstalling the device and Bluetooth and not updating the driver, tested, didn't work then updated it still doesn't work, strange