Windows 10: Bluetooth pin

Discus and support Bluetooth pin in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Cant pair bluetooth keyboard with windows 10 laptop. MS community locked the thread on this, but the answer they give didnt work for me, or it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by QbsbBsbq, Dec 12, 2018.

1. QbsbBsbq Win User

Bluetooth pin

Cant pair bluetooth keyboard with windows 10 laptop.

MS community locked the thread on this, but the answer they give didnt work for me, or it was burried in a link they provided, but I didn see it. Instead, i did the following. If your Win10 computer asks for a pin when trying to pair a Bluetooth keyboard, enter a nunber (I entered 1234) in the computer, then quickly tyoe that number into the BT keybiard and tgey should pair.

:)

QbsbBsbq, Dec 12, 2018
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Bluetooth PIN

Hi James,

There are several factors that can contribute to the you're facing with pairing a Bluetooth device to your computer. This could be caused by a recent update or missing update components. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried to connect other Bluetooth devices to your computer and see if the same issue will occur?
    • The prompt asking you to enter the pin, what is the exact message?

As a initial recommendation, you can attempt use these default pins located below:

Take note that theses are the common default pins when there is none provided with your device or you do not have a way to check.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Bluetooth pin

Fault trying to share photos from phone to laptop via Bluetooth

While waiting for replies I solved this - in Windows 10 by the following steps where -> means click/select.
    1. Start -> Settings-> Devices -> Bluetooth.
    2. At this point ensure Bluetooth is on and device you wish to make the transfer from is listed and paired.
    3. At the bottom of the same page under Related Settings -> Send or receive files via Bluetooth -> Receive files.
    4. The Waiting for connection page appears stay on this page and initiate the transfer from your device.
    5. The file is being received window appears with a progress bar when this is complete you will be asked where to save the file and Finish
    It appears these steps have to be performed for each individual file transferred therefore I've pinned the Settings window with Bluetooth selected to the task bar.

SlainteMhath, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth pin

1. Bluetooth pin - Similar Threads - Bluetooth pin

2. Why does my bluetooth credit card ingenico pin pad not stay connected to my mircosoft go4...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my bluetooth credit card ingenico pin pad not stay connected to my mircosoft go4...: We are having an issue where we connect our ingenico pin pad credit card processor which is brand new to our new surface go4. It connects and says it is connected on our credit card processor and says connected but on the go 4 it connects and then quickly disconnects. It does...
  3. Why does my bluetooth credit card ingenico pin pad not stay connected to my mircosoft go4...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my bluetooth credit card ingenico pin pad not stay connected to my mircosoft go4...: We are having an issue where we connect our ingenico pin pad credit card processor which is brand new to our new surface go4. It connects and says it is connected on our credit card processor and says connected but on the go 4 it connects and then quickly disconnects. It does...
  4. Hot to confirm Bluetooth Pin on PC and Phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hot to confirm Bluetooth Pin on PC and Phone: I tried to connect my Google Pixel 8 Pro to my Windows 11 Phone link App. Everything went fine until the Bluetooth part. The screen went away with the Bluetooth code and It wont come back. Even when I uninstalled and reinstalled I keep getting the same error on my computer of...
  5. Hot to confirm Bluetooth Pin on PC and Phone

Hot to confirm Bluetooth Pin on PC and Phone: I tried to connect my Google Pixel 8 Pro to my Windows 11 Phone link App. Everything went fine until the Bluetooth part. The screen went away with the Bluetooth code and It wont come back. Even when I uninstalled and reinstalled I keep getting the same error on my computer of...
  6. can you bypass the pin system in windows bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you bypass the pin system in windows bluetooth?: I am trying to connect to any device and its asking for a pin its working fine when connecting to a phonemobile but its asking for a pin and i have already tried 0000,1111,1234,1212,2121,etc but nothing worked its saying that pin didn't work try again so i want to completely...
  7. can you bypass the pin system in windows bluetooth?

can you bypass the pin system in windows bluetooth?: I am trying to connect to any device and its asking for a pin its working fine when connecting to a phonemobile but its asking for a pin and i have already tried 0000,1111,1234,1212,2121,etc but nothing worked its saying that pin didn't work try again so i want to completely...
  8. can you bypass the pin system in windows bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. PIN for Bluetooth keyboard BK 3001 [Solution]

PIN for Bluetooth keyboard BK 3001 [Solution]: For the Bluetooth keyboard Model BK 3001, follow the steps if prompted for PIN when trying to pair.1. Enter a pin in the laptop keyboard2. click connect3. enter the same pin in the bk3001 keyboard and press enter4. device is connected successfully....
  10. PIN for Bluetooth keyboard BK 3001 [Solution]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN for Bluetooth keyboard BK 3001 [Solution]: For the Bluetooth keyboard Model BK 3001, follow the steps if prompted for PIN when trying to pair.1. Enter a pin in the laptop keyboard2. click connect3. enter the same pin in the bk3001 keyboard and press enter4. device is connected successfully....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pin bluetooth

2. windows 10 not generating bluetooth pin

3. 1111Win UserBluetooth