Windows 10: Bluetooth???(please help)

Discus and support Bluetooth???(please help) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was playing a game on my laptop and my wireless mouse stopped working. I turned off Bluetooth then the switch to turn it back on disappeared from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jkbro7, Dec 30, 2020.

1. /u/Jkbro7 Win User

Bluetooth???(please help)

I was playing a game on my laptop and my wireless mouse stopped working. I turned off Bluetooth then the switch to turn it back on disappeared from settings and actions center. It’s somehow removed from my computer. If you have any ideas on how to get it back please comment.

submitted by /u/Jkbro7
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Jkbro7, Dec 30, 2020

2. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Dec 30, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 30, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluetooth???(please help) - Similar Threads - Bluetooth please help

2. Bluetooth problem. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth problem. Please help.: Greetings, dear microsoft community/support.This unfortunate happening has occured this morning,I was minding my own buisness on a totally fine and virus free websiteWhen my bluetooth mouse suddenly disconected without any apparent reason.So i went on to check on the settings...
  3. Bluetooth problem. Please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth problem. Please help.: Greetings, dear microsoft community/support.This unfortunate happening has occured this morning,I was minding my own buisness on a totally fine and virus free websiteWhen my bluetooth mouse suddenly disconected without any apparent reason.So i went on to check on the settings...
  4. Bluetooth problem. Please help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth recovery help needed please

Bluetooth recovery help needed please: Hi, Ive recently updated win 10 on my acer aspire S3 391. Following his update, bluetooth stopped working. I have followed several methods to recover BT, including deleting the drivers. restarting did not recover the drivers, at this time there was no BT entry showing in...
  6. Bluetooth connection problems. Please help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth connection problems. Please help.: Hello, I know this is a common problem when Windows 10 updates, but I haven't had an update installed in a few weeks. My Bluetooth worked fine last night, woke up this morning and my Bluetooth headphones wouldn't connect. The Bluetooth icon in the task tray was still there...
  7. I need help with Bluetooth please

I need help with Bluetooth please: The switch to turn on Bluetooth on my computer disappeared so I looked at some threads to fix the problem and accidentally uninstalled Bluetooth on my device manager. How do I install it back? Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad English it’s not my first language....
  8. Bluetooth Not Working, Please Please Help :(

Bluetooth Not Working, Please Please Help :(: Hi all! I've been having lots of trouble with my computer's bluetooth recently. The same issue happened in the past, but it fixed itself after an unknown amount of time. I have an Asus Vivobook 15 running the most recent version of Windows 10 (1909 I think?) and yesterday my...
  9. bluetooth mouse lag.. help!!! please

bluetooth mouse lag.. help!!! please: Everything was running fine, but after i opened my computer and connect my bluetooth mouse it start to lag. i can't play game because of this problem. i google but can't find any solution this post is my last hope... 105405
  10. Bluetooth driver help please

Bluetooth driver help please: Hey guys i had to reset my windows 10 because i had problems with my windows since when i reset it my bluetooth isn't working so i had to install the driver when i tried to install Atheros Bluetooth Driver V7.2.0.65 for windows 10 it only works for windows 7 64 32 bit and...