Windows 10: Bluetooth plug 'n' play not working

Discus and support Bluetooth plug 'n' play not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I'm a long-time Windows 10 user. I'm using the latest mainstream build of Windows 10 (version 1903, OS build 18362.418) But I don't think... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by סמיול גרין, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Bluetooth plug 'n' play not working

Hello,

I'm a long-time Windows 10 user. I'm using the latest mainstream build of Windows 10 (version 1903, OS build 18362.418) But I don't think that's really a factor as this is an ongoing problem.

I can't get anything Bluetooth to work on my PC. It's not a hardware issue (I've checked). Windows 7 drivers don't work, either. When I plug in my Bluetooth dongle, Windows just doesn't recognise it as a Bluetooth device. Nor do any of the Bluetooth options show up in quick actions or anywhere else in Windows.

I once had working Bluetooth support on my PC (via a Bluetooth dongle). However, my dongle broke once, and so I had to replace it. I replaced it with one from UGreen, but it never worked. I assumed it was because it was just a cheap dongle. So even though I tried using 'update driver' in Windows update, as well as installing the Windows 7 driver, it never worked.

In the end, I tried a new dongle from TP Link. Same exact problem. The dongles actually work fine on my other computers. I tried using windows automatic driver finding to get the latest driver (it was already installed) and I tried the Windows 7 driver as well. In the end, I tried uninstalling the driver, so that Windows could re-discover and reinstall the right driver. This did not work. Now the device is just listed as an unknown device in device manager .

If you need further details, please ask.

:)

סמיול גרין, Oct 23, 2019

2. plug n play

my plug-n-play wont work when i plug my korg keyboard into the usb

***Moved from: Mobile Devices / Other Windows mobile devices / Settings / Other/Unknown.***

BryanAngles, Oct 23, 2019
  3. JUL
    jul Win User
    win10 no longer allows plug n play keyboards to work

plug and play..... so all keybds plug into usb ports.....it acts like someone clicked a setting to disallow keyboards. onn keybd , logitech ones, none work, not even the one that worked right befor the reboot. saw old posts for older systems suggesting deleting c windows inf file but win10 doesnt have the same file name. i may have to just reformat

4. Arul_D Win User

Bluetooth plug 'n' play not working

My plug and play is still on running after 2.5 Hours

Hi Declan,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to stop the plug and play service and again start the service and check the status of this issue. Follow the steps below to stop the Plug and Play service.

• Press Windows Key + R key

• Type “Services.msc” and press Enter

• Right click on Plug and Play and click on stop

• Again start the service.
    Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Arul_D, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth plug 'n' play not working

1. Bluetooth plug 'n' play not working - Similar Threads - Bluetooth plug 'n'

2. Plug n Play not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Plug n Play not working: been having this issue for the past 5 years since i moved to win 10 the issue is that after a period of time plug N play stops recognizing unplugging and plugging in of devices forcing me to wither restart the hole pc or logging off this have been an issue across 10+ fresh...
  3. Plug n Play not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Plug n Play not working: been having this issue for the past 5 years since i moved to win 10 the issue is that after a period of time plug N play stops recognizing unplugging and plugging in of devices forcing me to wither restart the hole pc or logging off this have been an issue across 10+ fresh...
  4. Plug n Play not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. USB Keyboards: Plug N' Play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Keyboards: Plug N' Play: Hello--I just wanted to double-check a detail.I am aware that a USB keyboard is plug n' play when using Windows so that it can be plugged in and unplugged while the computer remains on.Q1. If a USB keyboard is going to be 'swapped' for another USB keyboard, is it still...
  6. USB Keyboards: Plug N' Play

USB Keyboards: Plug N' Play: Hello--I just wanted to double-check a detail.I am aware that a USB keyboard is plug n' play when using Windows so that it can be plugged in and unplugged while the computer remains on.Q1. If a USB keyboard is going to be 'swapped' for another USB keyboard, is it still...
  7. SimpleTech HD - Not Recognized as Plug N Play

SimpleTech HD - Not Recognized as Plug N Play: I have a new computer and pulled out my SimpleTech 96300-41001-012 external hard drive. Plugged it in and it is not recognized. No driver loaded for it.I did notice that my old cable has a filter on it but not sure that is relevant.Where do I find a driver for this model?...
  8. Plug and Play Bluetooth toggle no longer works

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Plug and Play Bluetooth toggle no longer works: I have TP-Link USB Bluetooth Adapter for PCUB400, 4.0 Bluetooth Dongle Receiver Support that has worked great for the past year. My PC does not have Bluetooth hardware. After updating Windows 10 last night. It no longer works. The Bluetooth on/off no longer appears in...
  9. Plug n Play Issue

Plug n Play Issue: Hi All I recently updated to windows 10 bt since then as i plug in my external harddisk it cannot be detected until i reboot the machine again.... Kindly assist Fellows 28530
  10. win10 no longer allows plug n play keyboards to work

win10 no longer allows plug n play keyboards to work: i rebooted my computer late on the 15th / early the 16th and when it came up the keyboard quit working. trouble shooting proved usb ports working, devices working on other comp, plug n play mouse headset all fine.....just no keybd. tried removing rebooting reinstalling to no...