Windows 10: Bluetooth port/transmitter/station

Discus and support Bluetooth port/transmitter/station in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have non-wireless scanner. I want to make it Bluetooth enabled. Is there a Bluetooth port/transmitter/station that would sit between my scanner... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by boyboyds, Aug 24, 2020.

1. boyboyds Win User

Bluetooth port/transmitter/station

Hi,

I have non-wireless scanner. I want to make it Bluetooth enabled.
    Is there a Bluetooth port/transmitter/station that would sit between my scanner and my W10 laptop.....?
    I want to plug in the data cable from my scanner into this Bluetooth device, but the device would recognize the Bluetooth on my W10 laptop.
    Did not see anything on Amazon.
    Any suggestions.....?

Thank you,
    BBDS

:)

boyboyds, Aug 24, 2020
  2. cereberus Win User

Bluetooth dongle or transmitter?

You can buy optical to bluetooth transmitters. Connecting optical out from tv will not mute tv speakers.

Bluetooth Transmitters, TaoTronics Bluetooth 4.1: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

cereberus, Aug 24, 2020
  3. clayto Win User
    Bluetooth dongle or transmitter?

It seems I cannot use Bluetooth with a new Soundbar and my smart TV as I had expected, but I understand I may be able to give the TV BT functionality with either a USB dongle or transmitter? So far the dongles I have viewed are for a PC, not a TV; and transmitters my have the same drawback as when I use the AUX line in cable, in that inserting the jack stops the TV's own speakers from working.

Advice would be welcome.

clayto, Aug 24, 2020
  4. Bluetooth port/transmitter/station

Unable to connect Weather station to COMM port 1

Hello,

Thank you for posting your question on Microsoft community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please provide more information to help you better.

• What is the make and model of weather station?

• Have you upgrade to Windows 7 to Windows 10 or have you purchased a new computer with Windows 10?
    I suggest you to try connecting to the port 2 and verify the result.

If you have any USB adapter given with your weather station, I suggest you to use the adapter to connect to the system and check if the device is visible.

Please get back to us with the necessary information and we will be glad to help you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth port/transmitter/station

1. Bluetooth port/transmitter/station - Similar Threads - Bluetooth port transmitter

2. Phone Link app does not see the Bluetooth transmitter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link app does not see the Bluetooth transmitter: Hi! Trying to connect my iPhone 11 to Phone Link, but on start screen button iPhone is grayed out and popup says "To connect your iPhone, your PC must have Bluetooth", but it does have. I'm using my gamepad and other devices via Bluetooth. Windows 11 desktop. Bluetooth...
  3. Phone Link app does not see the Bluetooth transmitter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link app does not see the Bluetooth transmitter: Hi! Trying to connect my iPhone 11 to Phone Link, but on start screen button iPhone is grayed out and popup says "To connect your iPhone, your PC must have Bluetooth", but it does have. I'm using my gamepad and other devices via Bluetooth. Windows 11 desktop. Bluetooth...
  4. Mic works in Audio Jack to Bluetooth Transmitter ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic works in Audio Jack to Bluetooth Transmitter ?: Hi, I have two laptops personal & official and 2 monitors. Laptops and Monitors are connected through a KVM switch. The KVM switch makes is super easy to switch displays between laptops. In the KVM switch, I have wireless keyboard, mouse, USB webcam connected. There is an...
  5. Mic works in Audio Jack to Bluetooth Transmitter ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mic works in Audio Jack to Bluetooth Transmitter ?: Hi, I have two laptops personal & official and 2 monitors. Laptops and Monitors are connected through a KVM switch. The KVM switch makes is super easy to switch displays between laptops. In the KVM switch, I have wireless keyboard, mouse, USB webcam connected. There is an...
  6. Zoom Audio not playing when connected to bluetooth transmitter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zoom Audio not playing when connected to bluetooth transmitter: Hello, I hope you are doing well! This is my current situation: I want to play Zoom calls audio on my meeting room speakers. The speakers are too far to connect via cable. I have an Airfly pro, which is a bluetooth transmitter, I currently use it for my car media player since...
  7. Surface Pro 3 Docking Station ports

Surface Pro 3 Docking Station ports: Since one of the Windows 10 updates the Ethernet and Bluetooth on the docking station are no longer seen as devices and cannot be used. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-3-docking-station-ports/14e09b77-f6d2-4d4d-aeb3-0fe03d05c8a1
  8. Bluetooth connecting a Windows 10 laptop to a bluetooth transmitter that is not discoverable

Bluetooth connecting a Windows 10 laptop to a bluetooth transmitter that is not discoverable: Hello, I have an unusual question regarding Bluetooth pairing. I purchased a Bluetooth transmitter to connect to my TV so I can connect Bluetooth headphones to the TV. This works fine and I can connect my Bluetooth headphones to the transmitter by pushing the paring...
  9. From TV Bluetooth transmitter to Bose / other Blue tooth speakers

From TV Bluetooth transmitter to Bose / other Blue tooth speakers: Hi folks. Not specifically a Windows question although it does have some relevance too if using a laptop say. I've got a Blue tooth transmitter which can transmit analog or the optical output audio from the TV as a blue tooth signal. The TV itself doesn't have blue tooth...
  10. Bluetooth dongle or transmitter?

Bluetooth dongle or transmitter?: It seems I cannot use Bluetooth with a new Soundbar and my smart TV as I had expected, but I understand I may be able to give the TV BT functionality with either a USB dongle or transmitter? So far the dongles I have viewed are for a PC, not a TV; and transmitters my have the...