Windows 10: Bluetooth problem - not responding to suggested solutions

Discus and support Bluetooth problem - not responding to suggested solutions in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am tearing my hair out trying to find a solution to the problem of my PC not recognising a device via Bluetooth. Using an adapter does not help and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoeMcCabe-Smith, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Bluetooth problem - not responding to suggested solutions

I am tearing my hair out trying to find a solution to the problem of my PC not recognising a device via Bluetooth. Using an adapter does not help and I continue to get the message that Bluetooth is not available on this device.Running troubleshooter for Bluetooth Message is ‘Device does not have Bluetooth’‘Bluetooth is not available on this device. Please try using an external adapter to add Bluetooth capability to this computer’. Note: I have tried using a Bluetooth adapter via USB. Still does not connect the device. There is no option to ‘turn on’ Bluetooth on the ‘Bluetooth and other d

:)

JoeMcCabe-Smith, Aug 25, 2021

2. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Aug 25, 2021
  3. Ed Brady Win User
    Problem: Word (not responding). Suggestions?

Problem: Word (not responding).

Suggestions?

Ed Brady, Aug 25, 2021
  4. michael Win User

Bluetooth problem - not responding to suggested solutions

Please suggest me Bluetooth Speakers for Samsung 40F7500 Smart TV.

Hi Guys,

Please suggest me Bluetooth Speakers for Samsung 40F7500 Smart TV.

Thanks,

michael, Aug 25, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth problem - not responding to suggested solutions

1. Bluetooth problem - not responding to suggested solutions - Similar Threads - Bluetooth problem responding

2. Please suggest the solution of this problem error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please suggest the solution of this problem error.: Please suggest the solution of this problem error. The screen shot of the error has been attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-suggest-the-solution-of-this-problem-error/8c3b13c5-e904-4c46-9c27-0960555a574f
  3. Please suggest the solution of this problem error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please suggest the solution of this problem error.: Please suggest the solution of this problem error. The screen shot of the error has been attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-suggest-the-solution-of-this-problem-error/8c3b13c5-e904-4c46-9c27-0960555a574f
  4. Please suggest the solution of this problem error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. "Save As" Not responding - A Solution

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Save As" Not responding - A Solution: I was having trouble with the "save as" function in Chrome, especially with PDF files. I would try to save them, the save box would open, it would say "working on it", but it would eventually show "not responding." I've spent several hours trying all of the different fixes on...
  6. I cant turn on Bluetooth and no suggested solutions work. Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant turn on Bluetooth and no suggested solutions work. Any suggestions?: I want to turn on Bluetooth, but the button in settings that I can use isn’t there anymore. All my drivers are installed and updated, and there is nowhere on my entire device that has a Bluetooth toggle button. Can anyone help me out?...
  7. I cant turn on Bluetooth and no suggested solutions work. Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant turn on Bluetooth and no suggested solutions work. Any suggestions?: I want to turn on Bluetooth, but the button in settings that I can use isn’t there anymore. All my drivers are installed and updated, and there is nowhere on my entire device that has a Bluetooth toggle button. Can anyone help me out?...
  8. I cant turn on Bluetooth and no suggested solutions work. Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Can anyone suggest the solution?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone suggest the solution?: Please Solve This. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-suggest-the-solution/2711659a-21fc-4ea6-9d3e-b9e704f8ee40
  10. Suggestions for external backup solution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Suggestions for external backup solution: I hope this is the right section. A bit unsure where this question would be best posed. I have (very shamefully) been manually backing up all my work files for pretty much ever. Many years ago, at home solutions just seemed to be.... bad. Haha. Not purposeless and I am sure...