Windows 10: Bluetooth problem on Windows 10 boat airdopes 138

Discus and support Bluetooth problem on Windows 10 boat airdopes 138 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HiI am having issues with my bluetooth in Windows 10 . There are lags between the audio every 5-7 seconds although the bluetooth device boat airdopes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Piyush Anand1, Aug 28, 2022.

1. Bluetooth problem on Windows 10 boat airdopes 138

HiI am having issues with my bluetooth in Windows 10 . There are lags between the audio every 5-7 seconds although the bluetooth device boat airdopes 138 is working perfect with other devices . I have tried every fix - running troubleshooter , disabling handsfree telephony , updating bios and every other solution but none of them worked . Really frustated with this problem . Plz someone help me fix

:)

Piyush Anand1, Aug 28, 2022
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Aug 28, 2022
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Aug 28, 2022
  4. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth problem on Windows 10 boat airdopes 138

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle - Support

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400|Adapters|ASUS Global

P4-630, Aug 28, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth problem on Windows 10 boat airdopes 138

1. Bluetooth problem on Windows 10 boat airdopes 138 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth problem boat

2. So i am having issues with my Boat Airdopes 141's mic while using bluetooth connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So i am having issues with my Boat Airdopes 141's mic while using bluetooth connection.: In bluetooth control panel, under the Boat 141, it says Connected Music, I am getting sound output from the earphone but the mic doesn't seem to be working.Is there a fix for this problem? For connecting bluetooth I am using a TP Link bluetooth adapter and its drivers are...
  3. So i am having issues with my Boat Airdopes 141's mic while using bluetooth connection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So i am having issues with my Boat Airdopes 141's mic while using bluetooth connection.: In bluetooth control panel, under the Boat 141, it says Connected Music, I am getting sound output from the earphone but the mic doesn't seem to be working.Is there a fix for this problem? For connecting bluetooth I am using a TP Link bluetooth adapter and its drivers are...
  4. So i am having issues with my Boat Airdopes 141's mic while using bluetooth connection.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Airdopes not working

Airdopes not working: Tried many times but error showing is drivers are not connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airdopes-not-working/93254287-ee01-46cd-a3b7-869ed1a30b59
  6. Bluetooth problem on Windows 10 boat airdopes 138

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth problem on Windows 10 boat airdopes 138: HiI am having issues with my bluetooth in Windows 10 . There are lags between the audio every 5-7 seconds although the bluetooth device boat airdopes 138 is working perfect with other devices . I have tried every fix - running troubleshooter , disabling handsfree telephony ,...
  7. Bluetooth problem on Windows 10 boat airdopes 138

Bluetooth problem on Windows 10 boat airdopes 138: HiI am having issues with my bluetooth in Windows 10 . There are lags between the audio every 5-7 seconds although the bluetooth device boat airdopes 138 is working perfect with other devices . I have tried every fix - running troubleshooter , disabling handsfree telephony ,...
  8. unable to connect boat airdopes 451 Bluetooth to windows 10

unable to connect boat airdopes 451 Bluetooth to windows 10: Hi,I was using Boat Airdopes 451 with my windows 10 operated laptop smoothly. but post some updates of windows I am no more able to connect them to my laptop. windows now, can not even search them under the Bluetooth device search option.please suggest some way around....
  9. Distorted/Cracking Audio on Bluetooth device-Boat Airdopes 138

Distorted/Cracking Audio on Bluetooth device-Boat Airdopes 138: System DescriptionBrand : DellProcessor : IntelR CoreTM i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHzEdition : Windows 10 Home Single LanguageVersion : 21H1Installed On : 21-05-2021Bluetooth Device : Boat Airdopes 138 Problem StatementDistorted/Cracking audio when song is played through this device...
  10. boat rockers 510 Bluetooth headphones won't to windows 10 pc

boat rockers 510 Bluetooth headphones won't to windows 10 pc: my bluetooth headphones aren't detected by my pc but other bluetooth devices seem to be working fine, i thought it might be an issue with the headphones but they also connect fine with other windows 10 PCs. although i do remember the first time i tried to connect my...