Windows 10: Bluetooth problem on windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth problem on windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am trying to get a mini bluetooth keyboard to connect to my laptop. I have connected other devices OK. When i first tried a code came up on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gilera, Jan 28, 2019.

1. gilera Win User

Bluetooth problem on windows 10

I am trying to get a mini bluetooth keyboard to connect to my laptop. I have connected other devices OK. When i first tried a code came up on the laptop ( picture attached), but now i cannot get that anymore, instead i get asked to enter pin which is not available. The mini keyboard generates a pin and that should show on computer then i enter it on mini keyboard and it should connect. I have connected mini keyboard to my phone and lenovo pad using this method.

:)

gilera, Jan 28, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jan 28, 2019
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Jan 28, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT400/specifications/

P4-630, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Bluetooth problem on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth problem

2. I have problems with my bluetooth does not work.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have problems with my bluetooth does not work.: I have problems with my bluetooth does not work. I need help try to update my drivers and they are updated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problems-with-my-bluetooth-does-not-work/eeb7d5f6-30ee-43c7-a52b-34a1d1b83e48
  3. Bluetooth problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth problem: I have the Bluetooth ON, but the notifications and internet settings show that it is OFF https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-problem/3b03abad-af06-4f58-851d-b1a32bde0553
  4. Bluetooth problems with Surface mouse (WS3-00001)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth problems with Surface mouse (WS3-00001): Since I've built my system (MSI B450i+Ryzen 5 2400g) I've had bluetooth problems, mostly with the mouse as any other device functions normally. The mouse after some inactivity stops responding after which it takes about 2-4s before it becomes responsive again. I've gone...
  5. Bluetooth 4.2 mouse connection problem at Windows 10 v1709

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth 4.2 mouse connection problem at Windows 10 v1709: Hi Champion, We had problem at BT4.2 mouse to work with Window 10 V1709. The mouse could be bonding with the note book but it would be loss later. The symptom was the mouse will be not able to reconnect with NB. We use another NB which was window V1803. The issue was...
  6. Problems with my wireless Bluetooth keyboard and mouse.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with my wireless Bluetooth keyboard and mouse.: I am experiencing problems with the Bluetooth or wireless connection of my devices, I cannot use them, it does not work, I have updated my Windows 1 nothing. I hope to help soon....
  7. Problem with Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device (Code 10)

Problem with Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device (Code 10): Hello, I'm having a BIG problem with Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device - it displays error Code 10, and my Razer Atheris cannot work in bluetooth mode. I'm using Windows 10 Pro 1803 version (fresh installed, not upgraded). The most strange thing is, that it...
  8. Problem with Bluetooth

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with Bluetooth: Bluetooth stopped working and disappeared from my PC. I really don’t know how it happened but I cannot find it anywhere. Gaming PC Dell i5680-7813BLU-PUS Inspiron https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-bluetooth/9a69e20c-e2d5-4d92-afec-db65e8b321b9
  9. Bluetooth problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth problem: My bluetooth is not working. I did troubleshooting and it said that I don't have any bluetooth drivers but my device manager said that I have them and updated. Please help because I don't know how to fix this issue. This video might help: https://youtu.be/2gHyZg0LAvg...
  10. Bizarre Bluetooth Problem - Bluetooth Appearing and Disappearing

Bizarre Bluetooth Problem - Bluetooth Appearing and Disappearing: When Bluetooth Disappears - Windows is stopping Bluetooth Services and Device manager is showing "Unknown USB Device(Device Descriptive request failed)" and It doesn't show up in my list of devices in Device Manager and I have to "Show Hidden Devices" to see it. Error shown...