Windows 10: Bluetooth problem on windows Creators Update 1803...

Discus and support Bluetooth problem on windows Creators Update 1803... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a problem connecting my bluetooth Anker soundbuds curve on the latest update on windows (1803). Before it used to work but now it doesn't work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FadeSprayer, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Bluetooth problem on windows Creators Update 1803...

I have a problem connecting my bluetooth Anker soundbuds curve on the latest update on windows (1803). Before it used to work but now it doesn't work normally. It says its connected but if I go on playback devices its says its disconnected... I haven't seen much about these wireless earbuds on windows 10 but I know in fact that they used to work just fine before the Creators Update... I do know that this update caused some bluetooth problems but I can't experiment much with other solutions because this is on my gaming laptop. I need to make sure not to cause any other problems. Also in settings, when I connected the device on previous versions of windows it used to say "Connected Music" (for stereo sound) not "connected voice". Any response will be appreciated!

Bluetooth problem on windows Creators Update 1803... a810fc4a-b958-4112-9a8f-8e28472a5ddf?upload=true.png

Bluetooth problem on windows Creators Update 1803... eb0c2d1b-bc8f-4a0c-b29e-441fe234fc0d?upload=true.png

:)

FadeSprayer, Jul 14, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

Next Major Windows 10 Update Named "Spring Creators Update"

The next Windows 10 service pack major update has been named "Spring Creators Update." Windows Insider Program users toying with Build 17618 of the operating system spotted a listing of all the major updates of Windows 10 known to the build, when running "Get-VMHostSupportedVersion" in Power Shell. The last entry reads "Microsoft Windows 10 Spring Creators Update 1803." The version number (1803 in this case), often coincides with the public release date of the update. The Fall Creators Update 1709, released in 2017-09 (September) to Insiders. Going by that convenion, Spring Creators Update could see a "branded" Insider preview build this month, 2018-03 (March), with a public release usually 3-4 weeks after, presumably before Summer kicks in.

Bluetooth problem on windows Creators Update 1803... pEBOXRTl55rNtJHh_thm.jpg

btarunr, Jul 14, 2018
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jul 14, 2018
  4. DRDNA Win User

Bluetooth problem on windows Creators Update 1803...

Windows 10 Creators Update Available for Download

Not sure about the games you listed but no probs with Dirt Rally and benching heavensward-bench here for me. I'm going to test 3DMark too in a few minutes.

DRDNA, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth problem on windows Creators Update 1803...

1. Bluetooth problem on windows Creators Update 1803... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth problem Creators

2. Fall Creators Update Problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fall Creators Update Problems: For more than a year, Windows has been trying to install the subject update and for that long, various incarnations of updates have failed to install on my Acer Aspire S7. The program hangs up my entire system at 1% installed so that I have no choice but to shut down and...
  3. Problems with windows update 1803

Problems with windows update 1803: Hi everyone, I'm currently having problems with one of my budgeting software. Two weeks ago it was working fine however just two days ago it started giving me problems. All problems give me the same error message "Cannot perform this operation on a closed dataset"....
  4. 1803 Update Problems

1803 Update Problems: Hi, I wonder if anyone can help please as 1803 update will not install on my laptop. There have been no end of attempts to do this each taking an age and the end result is always the same "Restoring previous version of Windows". I have tried to turn off Widows Updates using...
  5. Windows 1803 update problems

Windows 1803 update problems: Hello, I've had problems with the April update 1803 on my desktop computer since it first started rolling out. At first it would go through the installation process, stopping at a black screen mid-installation, at which point I would restart the computer then it would...
  6. Microsoft Please Fix this issue in 1803 update (Creators Update) Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Please Fix this issue in 1803 update (Creators Update) Windows 10.: I Did a little research and I found that I wasn't the only one who was dealing with a problem on Bluetooth audio Playback Devices. A lot of Bluetooth speakers, Headphones, Headsets etc. Have a common problem in the newer update for windows 10. When these devices are connected...
  7. Creators Update - Account Problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Creators Update - Account Problem: Since Microsoft 'creators update' about a week ago I have been getting the following message pop up daily; Microsoft account problem We need to fix your Microsoft account before you can use shared experiences. Select this message to open settings to fix things....
  8. Creators update problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Creators update problem.: I recently updated my windows 10 to creators edition. After the update, I am getting a black screen after windows log in with a cursor and there pc too has become quite slow. I need help asap. Specs: lenovo g50-80 Intel core i5 Amd r5 m330 Windows 10 home edition. 4...
  9. Windows 10 Creator's Update Kills Bluetooth Hardware

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Creator's Update Kills Bluetooth Hardware: I have an Acer Aspire Timeline X 3830t laptop. Until today, I was running Windows 10 with no issues, happy as a clam. After a slew of updates happened, including the Creator's update, my Bluetooth disappeared. I mean it really disappeared, it's no longer found in Device...
  10. Creators Update Partition Problem

Creators Update Partition Problem: I made a thread a couple of months ago commenting on the fact that, when I had to reinstall windows 10, I messed up the installation by putting everything onto one main partition, leaving the other 2 partitions unallocated. I decided not to do anything about it and leave it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update 1803 bluetooth profile

2. bluetooth problem in windows 10 1803

3. bluetooth issues after update 1803

4. bluetooth gone from 1803 build