Windows 10: Bluetooth problem receiving and sending files

Discus and support Bluetooth problem receiving and sending files in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't send and receive files, when the dialog box comes out the next button doesn't work, I'm very new to this. I've tried several ways, from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SahrulRohmadoni, Jun 22, 2022.

1. Bluetooth problem receiving and sending files

I can't send and receive files, when the dialog box comes out the next button doesn't work, I'm very new to this. I've tried several ways, from removing the Bluetooth device from the device manager, and reinstalling it but it doesn't work.

:)

SahrulRohmadoni, Jun 22, 2022

2. Bluetooth problem Unable to send or receive files

Hi Alimudin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps given by Rajith R and check if it helps:

Redirecting

Let us know if it helps. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jun 22, 2022
  3. cannot send bluetooth files from LG 3 it is paired but willnot receive

Hi,

Failure to send/receive files via Bluetooth may occur due a possible pairing or connection issue. As an initial step to troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you run the Bluetooth troubleshooter found on this

link
    to identify and fix any errors preventing the transfer process. In the event that the issue persists, proceed with steps provided under the
    Help... I can't send or receive files over Bluetooth topic for advanced troubleshooting.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Jun 22, 2022
  4. RajithR Win User

Bluetooth problem receiving and sending files

Unable to Send or Receive a file using Bluetooth in Windows 10

Hello,

To send or receive a file using Bluetooth, the receiving device must select “Receive a File” to wait for a connection.
    On the receiving device, click on the Bluetooth icon in the notification area (the bottom corner of the taskbar), and select
    Receive a File.

Then from the sending device, you can right-click the Bluetooth icon and select
    Send a file, and follow the instructions on the screen.

If you don’t see the Bluetooth icon, you can enable the icon by going to
    Settings >
    Devices > Bluetooth > More Bluetooth options.
    In the Options tab, make sure the Show the Bluetooth icon in the notification
    area is enabled.

Also, make sure both devices have all options enabled in the
    Options tab under Settings > Devices >
    Bluetooth > More Bluetooth options.
    And then check the Share tab, and make sure Allow remote devices to browse, send, and receive pictures, music, and other files is enabled.

If the issue persists, please reply back to this thread.
    In order for us to best understand how to resolve your problem, please make sure to provide:

• The make and model of your computer

• The type of Bluetooth device, and it’s driver, version, and date of the driver version

• Any details you have regarding the symptoms, such as the error code or message you encounter
    Any workarounds that you’ve already attempted outside of the steps listed above.

RajithR, Jun 22, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth problem receiving and sending files

1. Bluetooth problem receiving and sending files - Similar Threads - Bluetooth problem receiving

2. Bluetooth problem receiving and sending files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth problem receiving and sending files: I can't send and receive files, when the dialog box comes out the next button doesn't work, I'm very new to this. I've tried several ways, from removing the Bluetooth device from the device manager, and reinstalling it but it doesn't work....
  3. Bluetooth problem receiving and sending files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth problem receiving and sending files: I can't send and receive files, when the dialog box comes out the next button doesn't work, I'm very new to this. I've tried several ways, from removing the Bluetooth device from the device manager, and reinstalling it but it doesn't work....
  4. Send a File and Receive a File options missing in Bluetooth in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Send a File and Receive a File options missing in Bluetooth in Windows 11: [ATTACH]If your Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC supports Bluetooth, the Bluetooth icon appears in the notifications area/system tray of the taskbar – and by right-clicking the icon, you can enable and use or perform various Bluetooth operations. Generally, there should be both...
  5. Outlook send/receive problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook send/receive problem: I am running Office 2016 on my desktop Windows PC. Windows recently upgraded itself to version 2004. Since then I have been having intermittent problems with Outlook. When I boot-up, open Outlook, and do a send/receive, it always works perfectly. After being open for some...
  6. Cannot send or receive a file via Bluetooth in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Cannot send or receive a file via Bluetooth in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows 10 OS has its own share of problems but fortunately, most of them […] This article Cannot send or receive a file via Bluetooth in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. How to Send or Receive files using Bluetooth File Transfer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Send or Receive files using Bluetooth File Transfer in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows 10 makes it easy to send or receive files using Bluetooth File Transfer, so, you can share a photo, video, or other files with […] This article How to Send or Receive files using Bluetooth File Transfer in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  8. Bluetooth Connected - Sending or Receiving Files not Working ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth Connected - Sending or Receiving Files not Working ?: Hi. I'm on Windows 10 version 1909. System and drivers are all updated. My Android phone is paired and connected, but I'm unable to send or receive files. Tried all possible fixes I could find on the internet, but nothing worked. No matter if I try to send or receive a file...
  9. Bluetooth Send/Receive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth Send/Receive: What happened to the share tab in bluetooth settings so that it sends and receives automatically and not have to do it 1 at a time. 118350
  10. Bluetooth Send/Receive

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth Send/Receive: What happened to the share tab in bluetooth settings so that it sends and receives automatically and not have to do it 1 at a time. 118350