Windows 10: Bluetooth problem with windows 10 home edition

Discus and support Bluetooth problem with windows 10 home edition in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Bluetooth driver was lost by itself. How can I install a Bluetooth driver on my PC ? My computer is running on Windows 10 Home. It has a AMD E-450... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Killer-DR2350 PS4, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Bluetooth problem with windows 10 home edition

My Bluetooth driver was lost by itself. How can I install a Bluetooth driver on my PC ?
    My computer is running on Windows 10 Home. It has a AMD E-450 APU with Radeon HD Graphicsor better known as AMD Radeon HD 6320 Graphics, has 64 bit OS, x64 Processor, windows 10 version 1909

:)

Killer-DR2350 PS4, Feb 23, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Feb 23, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Feb 23, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth problem with windows 10 home edition

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth problem with windows 10 home edition

1. Bluetooth problem with windows 10 home edition - Similar Threads - Bluetooth problem home

2. Windows 10 home edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 home edition: My laptop edition is windows 10 pro and has digital license linked to my Microsoft account. After reinstalling windows 10 with a bootable USB flash drive containing windows 10 setup files of windows 10 enterprise, l was surprised that it installed windows 10 home edition....
  3. Windows 10 Home Edition

Windows 10 Home Edition: How can I download and install Windows 10 Home Edition without cost? I have the valid and legal activation key from my old PC. ty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-edition/c9d711d8-0844-4d60-8fec-d4324e02eb9a
  4. Problem installing software on Windows 10 Home Edition

Problem installing software on Windows 10 Home Edition: I work for a company with a lot of users working from home utilizing their personal laptops so we cannot control the version of Windows they have installed. We are using Talkdesk and Envision for them to make calls and record their calls Calls need to be reviewed due to...
  5. Windows 10 Home edition IIS installation problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Home edition IIS installation problem: Hello, I have Win 10 Home edition on my new surface X pro. But I can not install IIS because it is not present among the windows features and con not add it. Could you please help me to install it? How can I fix this problem....
  6. WINDOWS 10 HOME EDITION

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WINDOWS 10 HOME EDITION: HI IM CURRENTLY RUNNING ON WINDOWS 10 PRO BUT NEED TO INSTALL OR DOWNGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 HOME IVE TRIED TO REINSTALLING IT AGAIN BUT STILL COMES UP AS PRO I DID A REGEDIT STILL NO GO WHAT AM I DOING WRONG CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET HOME EDITION SO I CAN ACTIVATE...
  7. Windows 10 Home edition.

Windows 10 Home edition.: I'm BILLY GEE, I have had a free upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and I don't remember if I activated during installation, Since then I have upgraded to V 1803 OS Build 17134.1 KB4284848. I now experience a couple of problems:- 1. It now tells me I am missing some...
  8. Windows 10 Home edition

Windows 10 Home edition: All updates for windows 10 version 1803 have failed. last failed attempt July 8. I have a HP Pavilion G6 laptop with Intel Pentium P6200. 4GB with 3.8 useable. 2018-06 update for Windows 10 Version 1709 x64 based systems successfully installed on July 14. System will not...
  9. Problem with Edition upgrade of Windows 10 Home to Education

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problem with Edition upgrade of Windows 10 Home to Education: Hello I am working as a volunteer at our local school. We just recieved 10 Lenovo E31-70, who are all running Windows 10 Home Edition, version 1511. Through Microsoft License Center, we can license 50 machines with a MAK key. So i started up the first one, got to do the...
  10. Windows 10 Home Edition 64bit Encoding problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Home Edition 64bit Encoding problems: I have this problem with Windows 10 Home edition. When I open some basic text file, .srt or .txt for example, it has different encoding than it has when it was saved. It looks like I have wrong default encoding set in Windows because I need to change manually encoding of...