Windows 10: Bluetooth problems after anniversary update

Discus and support Bluetooth problems after anniversary update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I have an issue with my bluetooth speakers. I basically can not pair my PC with my speakers after the anniversary update. I've been using these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kimiv, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Kimiv Win User

Bluetooth problems after anniversary update

So I have an issue with my bluetooth speakers. I basically can not pair my PC with my speakers after the anniversary update.

I've been using these speakers for a while now and never had this problem. Speakers work just fine with any other device than

my PC. When i'm trying to pair them I cant even find the speakers from the list to pair it with.

I've literally tried everything I can find from the internet to fix this issue from updating drivers to setting BT support service to automatic. I've done absolutely everything, any fix recommendation from Micorsoft / Fix quides on youtube but this is going nowhere. I even reset my computer

into its factory setting but still here we are.

Any suggestions? Halp. Tired of watching movies with a headset when i have speakers aswell haha.

:)

Kimiv, Dec 6, 2018
  2. John Fue Win User

bluetooth missing in Windows 10 after anniversary update

Hi,

There might be some changes after the anniversary update, we suggest that you run the hardware troubleshooter.

Follow the steps below:

• Press the ‘Windows + W’ key on the keyboard.
    • Type troubleshooter in the search box and then press
      enter
    • Click hardware and sound and run the hardware and device troubleshooter.

We also suggest that you update your Bluetooth driver.

Here's how:

• Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
    • Expand the name of your device, then right-click (or tap and hold) it, and select
      Update Driver Software.
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

Note: If these steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver: Open
    Device Manager, right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device, and select
    Uninstall. Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Thank you.

John Fue, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Bluetooth audio syncing issue

Hi,

There are a lot of factors that can cause the issue about your Bluetooth such as incompatible drivers, hardware issues, and more. We suggest that you go to this

link
    which lists all troubleshooting steps for Bluetooth issues.

Regarding your question about locking Windows Anniversary update, it is possible to postpone an update but it cannot be stopped.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Bluetooth problems after anniversary update

PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth problems after anniversary update

1. Bluetooth problems after anniversary update - Similar Threads - Bluetooth problems anniversary

2. Windows 10 anniversary update after problems

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 anniversary update after problems: Hi all, thanks for dropping by my post and having a read. So.. yes by the looks of things there seems to be on various boards problems with the windows 10 anniversary update. Unfortunately I am in that camp. 2 desktops and a laptop have all been struck with the same issue....
  3. Cortana Problems with Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cortana Problems with Anniversary Update: After making the Anniversary Update I found that activation of the Cortana function on my lock screen did not occur per the change video and on my regular home page when I addressed Cortana with "Hey Cortana" the following quote came up on the Cortana screen "create a to-do...
  4. Anniversary Update Drive Problems?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Anniversary Update Drive Problems?: Some people on this forum have reported problems with drives not being detected by Windows or appearing in RAW format - see https://www.tenforums.com/gtsearch.ph...&sa.x=0&sa.y=0 It seems the problem still remains - see http://www.infoworld.com/article/311...ry-update.html...
  5. Miracast connection problems after Anniversary Update?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Miracast connection problems after Anniversary Update?: I currently own a Sony MP-CL1 Pico Projector. This is based on the same technology as the Celluon PicoPro (same laser diode). My laptop connected to the projector last month completely fine, and I had no problems using screen mirroring. However, one day, the function...
  6. Unlock PC with phone using bluetooth after Anniversary update

in Windows 10 Support
    Unlock PC with phone using bluetooth after Anniversary update: I read that this was possible but I can't figure out how to do it? I'm using an android phone. 59582
  7. Problem After Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem After Anniversary Update: Hey Guys, Need some help here. Did my Anniversary update (after hearing of all the problems I did it anyhow I like to be updated) and am currently having 2 main problems. Im the Admin of my Computer. 1. I use Plex server a lot. So when I leave my computer on if it...
  8. Anniversary Update Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anniversary Update Problem: I downloaded and installed the iso referenced in Dona Sarkar's announcement memo Win_10_1607_English_X64.iso dated 8/2/16. My winver shows 1607 build 14393.0. I expected it to be 14393.10. Anyone know what's up? The machine is an original upgrade from Win 8.1. I also have a...
  9. Anniversary Update Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Anniversary Update Problems: Hi, I've tested a few anniversary update features and although it was going to get disabled on Win 10 Pro only, on Enterprise also some tricks are not working. As usual, to save time, after each clean Windows installation, I run a number of .reg and .bat files to highly...
  10. Anniversary update problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Anniversary update problems: I finally got round to installing the anniversary update once I realised there was a way to disable Cortana through the registry, and it all seemed to install without any issues. Now that it's up and running though, a couple of problems have emerged: - The regedit...