Windows 10: Bluetooth problems, always stopped after booting

Discus and support Bluetooth problems, always stopped after booting in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello tenforums, I've noticed this bluetooth problems when i'm playing some games with my Xbox Wireless Controller. So often when i'm playing, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by moeismu, Feb 8, 2019.

1. moeismu Win User

Bluetooth problems, always stopped after booting

Hello tenforums,

I've noticed this bluetooth problems when i'm playing some games with my Xbox Wireless Controller.

So often when i'm playing, the bluetooth disconnect itself. And when i'm trying to reconnect, it can't. Because the toggle on/off bluetooth in the settings menu is disappear. I'm thinking, the bluetooth is stop working. When i look at the device manager, bluetooth icon is gone, but when i tick option show hidden device, it's there, i think it's disabled for some reason.

Bluetooth problems, always stopped after booting [​IMG]

And then i noticed this usb icon with warning sign. The detail message is

"Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)A request for the USB device descriptor failed."

I look it up on Google, i found a tutorial how to handle this problem (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6joRgLSH1UE). It said just uninstall, then shut down, and when Windows boot, it will install automatically. But when i tried it, it still stopped after boot (i look at setting menu, the toggle on/off isn't there) and the usb with warning sign still there.

I also tried to resolve it with troubleshoot from Windows, it doesn't help. Checking windows update after uninstall the driver also not working. I dont know what to do anymore, i think it's the driver's fault, i also tried to download the latest driver from intel website, it doesn't work.

So you guys have any idea what's going on? I'm currently on Windows 10 1809 (build 17763.292)
    Thanks for answering.

ps. I forget to ask about this.
    is the problem related to these service?

:)

moeismu, Feb 8, 2019

2. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Feb 8, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 8, 2019
  4. ahebra Win User

Same problem as you!

Stop "fats boot" and the issue should go away. Solution suggested by prbigo91 on this forum.

To stop the fast boot, click on this link for step by step instructions. Fast Startup - Turn On or Off in Windows 10

[/URL]

ahebra, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Bluetooth problems, always stopped after booting - Similar Threads - Bluetooth problems always

2. How to stop constant boot problems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop constant boot problems?: Hello, my laptop keeps having boot problems, I've fixed it more than 5 times until I upgraded to Windows 11 thinking it will solve the problem. Each time it does that I end having to install windows again using a bootable USB. Now I fixed it again, but now when I turn it on,...
  3. How to stop constant boot problems?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop constant boot problems?: Hello, my laptop keeps having boot problems, I've fixed it more than 5 times until I upgraded to Windows 11 thinking it will solve the problem. Each time it does that I end having to install windows again using a bootable USB. Now I fixed it again, but now when I turn it on,...
  4. Problems with getting PC to always boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problems with getting PC to always boot: Windows 10 64-bit V2004 19041.804 16GB RAM Intel i3-3220 Gigabyte motherboard. I have a PCi card with 2 SATA slots on it - used for data discs. I use Macrium Reflekt to clone my boot drive, so I have 2 boot drives. Can't detect any difference in the boot problems between the...
  5. Bluetooth disappeared after clean boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth disappeared after clean boot: Yep So my bluetooth has completely stopped functioning after a clean boot. Tired uninstalling bluetooth drivers via device manager and now they won't reinstall, bluetooth no longer appears on the manager, yes even under hidden devices. The button to enable bluetooth...
  6. After update Bluetooth stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After update Bluetooth stopped working: When my system was updated to 1909, Bluetoothstopped running. I reinstalled drivers with no result. Bluetooth isindicated as turned on but the Bluetooth devices are not connected and I cannot find them in the Device Manager.I ran Troubleshooter and got a message that...
  7. PC always boots to BSOD after resetting PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC always boots to BSOD after resetting PC: I was getting a memory error trying to play a game and foolishly decided to just reset my PC thinking it would fix my problems. Now whenever I boot my PC it directly goes to BSOD and says ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY and what failed : clipsp.sys A lot of...
  8. Bluetooth problems, always stopped after booting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth problems, always stopped after booting: Hello tenforums, I've noticed this bluetooth problems when i'm playing some games with my Xbox Wireless Controller. So often when i'm playing, the bluetooth disconnect itself. And when i'm trying to reconnect, it can't. Because the toggle on/off bluetooth in the settings...
  9. devicecensus.exe process stops working problem after first boot of the day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    devicecensus.exe process stops working problem after first boot of the day: I normally shut down my HP Laptop with Windows 10 April 2018 Update with OS Build 17134.137 before I sleep but when I boot the laptop every morning, after Windows has fully booted, I always check the reliability monitor and the devicecensus.exe process is shown that it has...
  10. WiFi always stops working after boot, have to unplug adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi always stops working after boot, have to unplug adapter: ... and plug it back in, to get internet working again. What happens usually is that I log in, and the internet is working, but not connected. I have it set to automatically reconnect to my WiFi, but it never does. I have to manually connect it. Then a few minutes later, I...