Windows 10: Bluetooth problems constantly!

Discus and support Bluetooth problems constantly! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I recently acquired a few bluetooth products and nothing seems to work to keep these products connected. Every time I want to connect a bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HoshiGato, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Bluetooth problems constantly!

So I recently acquired a few bluetooth products and nothing seems to work to keep these products connected. Every time I want to connect a bluetooth device I have to restart my computer because although all of my devices are "paired" they will not connect and actually be usable. I can't easily switch between devices without completely restarting and even then it often won't work. What can I do to fix this? It's so frustrating!

submitted by /u/HoshiGato
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HoshiGato, Jun 12, 2020

2. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Jun 12, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Naresh_K Win User

Bluetooth problems constantly!

Bluetooth audio stutters constantly, unusable

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To help you better, we need more information to understand the issue. Kindly help us with the following:

1. What is the make and model of the motherboard?
    2. What is the make and model of the Bluetooth headset?

3. Which version of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    Meanwhile, I would suggest you to turn off the Audio Enhancement. Please follow the steps provided in the article:
    Fix sound problems in Windows 10.

Please write back so that we can help you.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth problems constantly!

1. Bluetooth problems constantly! - Similar Threads - Bluetooth problems constantly

2. Constant BSOD problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD problems: Hi there,I have had constant BSOD problems. Minidump here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgTCubrZ_eFZ6y3xchp_vJtpOHYs?e=FkXWkM The last few minidumps are below from WhoCrashed:System Information local Computer name: DESKTOP-QLH60P4Windows version: Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build:...
  3. Bluetooth requires constant troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth requires constant troubleshooting: I keep having an issue where my bluetooth keyboard/controller keeps freezing with a button pressed from time to time. Running the built in Windows 11 troubleshooter seems to help. Always returns this report: It's most notable with my keyboard, controller and headset. It's...
  4. Bluetooth requires constant troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth requires constant troubleshooting: I keep having an issue where my bluetooth keyboard/controller keeps freezing with a button pressed from time to time. Running the built in Windows 11 troubleshooter seems to help. Always returns this report: It's most notable with my keyboard, controller and headset. It's...
  5. Constant BSOD problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD problem: Hi, i have for some time constant problem with BSODs. I tried everything and im not completely ordinary. I know some stuff about computers but i'm not able to find out why is it happening. Please help me with it. I'm trying to solve this for about half a year without...
  6. Bluetooth Adapter constantly disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Adapter constantly disconnecting.: Hello, I am having trouble with my Bluetooth, I am unable to turn it on and all my headsets and speakers so far have been connected to Bluetooth so I cant connect to any sound. This has happened to me before, But it just fixed itself in a few daysExample:...
  7. All Bluetooth constantly disconnecting

All Bluetooth constantly disconnecting: Hi, I'm having a persistent issue with Bluetooth on my Surface Go. Every minute or so all bluetooth devices disconnect temporarily my keyboard and designer mouse, afterwards the bluetooth icon appears in my taskbar as if something has reset.I've tried bluetooth...
  8. Constant Bluetooth Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant Bluetooth Issues: Note (All issues stated began immediately after I did a hard reset of my entire PC) I have a Satechi Bluetooth keyboard that constantly disconnects after the PC goes to sleep or restarts. It must be forgotten in Bluetooth settings and then paired again. (It works wired...
  9. Constant Bluetooth issues in games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant Bluetooth issues in games: I’m on the newest update of Windows 10 and I’ve had this issue for a while now. My Bluetooth Xbox One controller will randomly lag or disconnect, usually the former, in the middle of games. I’ve tried reinstalling the Bluetooth drivers, changing batteries, updating Windows,...
  10. Bluetooth Device Constantly Disconnecting

Bluetooth Device Constantly Disconnecting: My Bluetooth headphones (BeatsX) keep disconnecting from my Surface Laptop 2 whenever they are not in use for 5 seconds, then they immediately reconnect. This is really annoying because my headphones make a ring when they disconnect and reconnect. I have already tried to...