Windows 10: Bluetooth problems constantly!

Discus and support Bluetooth problems constantly! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I recently acquired a few bluetooth products and nothing seems to work to keep these products connected. Every time I want to connect a bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HoshiGato, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Bluetooth problems constantly!

So I recently acquired a few bluetooth products and nothing seems to work to keep these products connected. Every time I want to connect a bluetooth device I have to restart my computer because although all of my devices are "paired" they will not connect and actually be usable. I can't easily switch between devices without completely restarting and even then it often won't work. What can I do to fix this? It's so frustrating!

submitted by /u/HoshiGato
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HoshiGato, Jun 12, 2020

2. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Jun 12, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Naresh_K Win User

Bluetooth problems constantly!

Bluetooth audio stutters constantly, unusable

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To help you better, we need more information to understand the issue. Kindly help us with the following:

1. What is the make and model of the motherboard?
    2. What is the make and model of the Bluetooth headset?

3. Which version of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    Meanwhile, I would suggest you to turn off the Audio Enhancement. Please follow the steps provided in the article:
    Fix sound problems in Windows 10.

Please write back so that we can help you.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth problems constantly!

1. Bluetooth problems constantly! - Similar Threads - Bluetooth problems constantly

2. Bluetooth headphones cutting out constantly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headphones cutting out constantly: Hey, I own a set of bluetooth headphones that cut out pretty consistently when I'm using them on Windows 10 (Home, x64). This problem has started in the last couple of weeks and they were working fine before that, and the headphones work fine on a different Win10 laptop I...
  3. Constant Bluetooth issues in games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant Bluetooth issues in games: I’m on the newest update of Windows 10 and I’ve had this issue for a while now. My Bluetooth Xbox One controller will randomly lag or disconnect, usually the former, in the middle of games. I’ve tried reinstalling the Bluetooth drivers, changing batteries, updating Windows,...
  4. Bluetooth audio stutters constantly, unusable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth audio stutters constantly, unusable: I had to replace my motherboard and reinstalled Windows 10 Professional (64 bit) since then my Bluetooth headphones are unstable and constantly stutter. Despite having a 100m range Bluetooth adapter moving just 1-2m away generally loses the connection. Even the smallest...
  5. Bluetooth Device Constantly Disconnecting

Bluetooth Device Constantly Disconnecting: My Bluetooth headphones (BeatsX) keep disconnecting from my Surface Laptop 2 whenever they are not in use for 5 seconds, then they immediately reconnect. This is really annoying because my headphones make a ring when they disconnect and reconnect. I have already tried to...
  6. bluetooth problem

bluetooth problem: hi everybody I have a problem. I have Microsoft mouse (Bluetooth) and it can't connect with my pc. I went to (settings) then (devise) after that to (Bluetooth and other device) finally (add Bluetooth device).this way cant link my pc and my mouse ……… how can I fix this...
  7. Windows constantly disconnects Bluetooth headset....

Windows constantly disconnects Bluetooth headset....: the most recent windows update has removed the power management tab from all Bluetooth devices in the device manager and airpods no longer appear in the human interface devices tab.... how do I fix this issue now!? Please help. I use airpod when I am doing course work and I...
  8. bluetooth problem

bluetooth problem: I am having problems with my bluetooth mouse (microsoft 3600) disconnecting and reconnecting again . sometimes it can drop out for a second or two and sometimes a bit longer. when it does it shows on the bluetooth settings mouse disconnected but soon reconnects on its own . i...
  9. Bluetooth Problems

Bluetooth Problems: I accidentally deleted Bluetooth from my laptop which is a Medion Akoya S3409. When I go to hidden devices, it isnt there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/bluetooth-problems/b6149099-e011-418e-804a-ada7fc3fe633
  10. Bluetooth Problem

Bluetooth Problem: I have to reinstall my bluetooth drivers everytime i restart my pc. From device manager i uninstall everything under bluetooth section then i do scan for new devices and bluetooth works again. Have to do this each time i restart my pc. This is how it looks like when the...