Windows 10: Bluetooth problems on new desktop PC

Discus and support Bluetooth problems on new desktop PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm trying to connect an Xbox One S controller to my new PC via the USB bluetooth dongle iI got with my wireless keyboard/mouse but the controller... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by The_MightyBoosh, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Bluetooth problems on new desktop PC

I'm trying to connect an Xbox One S controller to my new PC via the USB bluetooth dongle iI got with my wireless keyboard/mouse but the controller isn't being picked up for some reason. I have checked for and installed updates/drivers so this shouldn't be a problem. I know the USB dongle for my keyboard and mouse works with the controller because I used it in my old PC with both peripherals and the controller connected at once with no problems from initial connection to using it regularly for games then using the keyboard without reconnecting anything so I have no idea why I am ot getting the same result on the new PC.

Please let me know if you need any more specific details.

:)

The_MightyBoosh, Mar 10, 2020
  2. Zaspera Win User

Bluetooth dongle problem!

My problem was (got a new laptop w/ built in bluetooth) that the actual bluetooth did not connect with the PC. I didn't have audio playback problems because the bluetooth wasn't even connected to the PC. Someone on another forum said that he had a similar problem and it was due to the wireless mouse drivers he used. I also used a wireless mouse with a little receiver dongle.

Zaspera, Mar 10, 2020
  3. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Mar 10, 2020
  4. Bluetooth problems on new desktop PC

Bluetooth not existing after format of PC.

Hi,

If your Bluetooth hardware is missing after resetting your PC, this can be a result of a corrupted, outdated, or missing driver. As an initial step to get Bluetooth working, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    . Click the drop-down arrow for the Bluetooth doesn't appear and there are no unknown devices listed in Device Manager section to view the appropriate steps.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth problems on new desktop PC

1. Bluetooth problems on new desktop PC - Similar Threads - Bluetooth problems desktop

2. Bluetooth Problems on new device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Problems on new device: I everyone, i recently bought a slate pc, however i am having problems connecting bluetooth devices to it like keyboards and other devices mx keys keyboard, mx master 3 mouse and bluetooth audio devices. altough it says KUU Andes II it is also called KUU Lebook IIi have tried...
  3. Bluetooth Problems on new device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Problems on new device: I everyone, i recently bought a slate pc, however i am having problems connecting bluetooth devices to it like keyboards and other devices mx keys keyboard, mx master 3 mouse and bluetooth audio devices. altough it says KUU Andes II it is also called KUU Lebook IIi have tried...
  4. I have a problem with my bluetooth on my desktop pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with my bluetooth on my desktop pc: Hey Microsoft Team i'm asking on my laptop now that few hours ago i had a problem with my keyboard when i go to settings i mistakenly click turn off bluetooth which automatically turn off all my bluetooths including my keyboard and mouse.I need help please i don't know if...
  5. I have a problem with my bluetooth on my desktop pc

I have a problem with my bluetooth on my desktop pc: Hey Microsoft Team i'm asking on my laptop now that few hours ago i had a problem with my keyboard when i go to settings i mistakenly click turn off bluetooth which automatically turn off all my bluetooths including my keyboard and mouse.I need help please i don't know if...
  6. I have a problem with my bluetooth on my desktop pc

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Microsoft Bluetooth Desktop numpad problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Bluetooth Desktop numpad problem: Hi, I recently purchased a Microsoft Bluetooth desktop, keyboard and mouse model no 1898, 1929. When I use it with my M1 mac the numpad does not work correctly. When i type fast it repeats the keystrokes. When I use it with Ms Excel mac version when typing in a cell it...
  8. Problem with new expensive desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with new expensive desktop: Hello everyone I recently 08/2020 bought a desktop that was self-assembled by the company cost: €4500. I thought, this was the bomb! Here I am finally going to be able to indulge in graphics, including 3d drawing and yes, also some gaming : Now I experience for a long time...
  9. New PC problems

New PC problems: I just received a new Dell Inspiron 3580 with Win 10 Pro. Used to have Win 10 Home. I'm have a big problem with getting Mozilla profiles into Win Pro. Nothing seem to work. I keep getting a message that my old profiles cannot be use in a different version of Win 10. Old PC...
  10. bluetooth headphones problem on pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth headphones problem on pc: i have tried using multiple bluetooth headphones on but i am trying to get a xbox stealth 700 to work while playing pc games, the headset itself works just fine if im on youtube or netflix on pc but when i try to play a game on pc that uses a mic it will either let me talk...