Windows 10: Bluetooth Problems since 1709 Update

Discus and support Bluetooth Problems since 1709 Update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The latest Windows update has ruined my most important periphery: Most of my keyboards and most of my mice cannot be connected anymore with most of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TechnoMax, Dec 17, 2017.

1. TechnoMax Win User

Bluetooth Problems since 1709 Update

The latest Windows update has ruined my most important periphery: Most of my keyboards and most of my mice cannot be connected anymore with most of my PCs (I even sold my Huawei Matebook as it only has BT for wireless connection of input devices without attaching an USB-C-hub). For keyboards I nowat best get asked for a PIN that my Lenovo 380 keyboards do not have at all. Most of the times the devices are "seen" by the PCs, and appear in the list - even with their correct names - but then the pairing fails. Even for mice windows demands a PIN! I deaktivated the Bluetooth device, I installed additional Bluetooth dongles, nothing helped.
    My device is a "DW 1560 Bluetooth 4. LE" in the device manager and a BCM20702A0 in the list of connected devices in the BT-tab (It is a M.2 card that I could change to a Intel one, but I don't think that this would help in any way). The driver Windows installed is the Broadcom driver version 12.0.1.653 (Broadcom itself does not offer any drivers anymore and says that one has to use Windows update). I googled another driver that claimed to be version 12.0.1.1010, but it ended in version 453 only.
    What can I do to get my Bluetooth devices working again?

:)

TechnoMax, Dec 17, 2017
  2. Ar Rom Win User

Bluetooth headset audio issues

Hi,

Since your issue is related to a Bluetooth headset, you can try running the troubleshooter to fix common Bluetooth problems and see if this resolves your concern. Kindly refer to this

link
    and refer to the article, "How can I try to automatically fix common Bluetooth problems?". This may refer to version 1703 but it is also applicable to version 1709. If that does not work, try updating your device's drivers.

Get back to us for further assistance.

Ar Rom, Dec 17, 2017
  3. Darkip Win User
    Windows 10 (version 1709) Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Driver Problem

I have the same problem. Ever since the update the bluetooth needs to be uninstalled and then installed for it to work. this is annoying.

Darkip, Dec 17, 2017
  4. DJG
    DJG Win User

I've also been having problems when resuming from hibernation. Windows disconnects the Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth device. I have to disable and re-enable it again to get it going.

5. You could give this a try.

1. Windows Key + "X" Key/Setting
    2. Update and Security
    3. Troubleshooting.

There you will find different things one can let Windows 10 test and troubleshoot and maybe repair.

Jack

Layback Bear, Dec 18, 2017
  6. DJG
    DJG Win User
    No help for me there. Normally it works fine, it's coming out of hibernation that screws it up, to be restored again.

7. I have never hibernated a computer so I can't help you on such things. Sorry.

Jack

Layback Bear, Dec 18, 2017
  8. DJG
    DJG Win User

No problem *Smile

Thema:

1. Bluetooth Problems since 1709 Update - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Problems since

2. Bluetooth problems since latest update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth problems since latest update: I use some Philips bluetooth headphones which I never had any problems with until the last windows update. Since that update each time I want to use the headphones I normally have to update my Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0 drivers.I am using Windows 10 Home Has...
  3. Bluetooth problems since latest update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth problems since latest update: I use some Philips bluetooth headphones which I never had any problems with until the last windows update. Since that update each time I want to use the headphones I normally have to update my Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0 drivers.I am using Windows 10 Home Has...
  4. Flakey Edge since 1709 Update

in Browsers and Email
    Flakey Edge since 1709 Update: I've noticed several Edge "glitches" since the 1709 update (that I don't have on the Insider's versions). One time I couldn't right click on a link to copy it in Edge. Restarted Edge and it was OK. Another time (after a reboot), I started Edge and the Icons for links on...
  5. No updates installed since version 1709 update...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No updates installed since version 1709 update...: I have been checking my updates and there is nothing since my PC was undated to version 1709... Seems odd it's been 5 days and every time I check it says computer is up to date... Have there been any updates added to your PC in the last five days... Just wondering if there...
  6. Feature update version 1709 problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Feature update version 1709 problem: Hi, I'm running Windows 10 pro Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.936) on an Acer Travelmate P253 Laptop. According to the Acer information, update to Windows 10, version 1709 is not compatible with my Laptop.So, I downloaded and used the "Show or Hide Updates tool"...
  7. Autostart Features Ignored since last Features Update (1709)

in Windows 10 Support
    Autostart Features Ignored since last Features Update (1709): Since I upgraded to Version 1709, I can disable Autostart Features via Task Manager but they are Ignored and the Program is started even though it is disabled. In Version 1703 I did not have that Bug. Program in Question: Send To OneNote Tool (OneNote 2013 installed) In...
  8. Boot problems since update 1709 (B 16299.125)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Boot problems since update 1709 (B 16299.125): Good Morning. After I installed the update 1709 (Build 16299.125), new problems just started appearing. Most of them I could fix myself (they're minor, so I won't mention them), but there's this big f-ing problem: The first boot attempt always fails after the PC had been...
  9. Dcom 10016 errors since 1709 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Dcom 10016 errors since 1709 update: Before the update i had 0 of these errors now with 1709 i get them daily and everytime on boot up aswell (the keys change from day to day tho) So is this a critical error and does it need to be fixed? Or is it a mess by microsoft and just annoying? I didnt notice any...
  10. Can not play .mp4 or .m4v files since Update to 1709

in Windows 10 Support
    Can not play .mp4 or .m4v files since Update to 1709: Tried Update from existing 1703 and all is working. But after clean install no player works with .mp4 files, even I installed the same codec package. Anybody the same problem or knows a solution? 95340