Windows 10: Bluetooth problems since latest update

Discus and support Bluetooth problems since latest update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I use some Philips bluetooth headphones which I never had any problems with until the last windows update. Since that update each time I want to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Warrior2020, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Bluetooth problems since latest update

I use some Philips bluetooth headphones which I never had any problems with until the last windows update.
    Since that update each time I want to use the headphones I normally have to update my Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0 drivers.I am using Windows 10 Home

Has anybody else come across this problem?

:)

Warrior2020, Jun 17, 2020

2. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Jun 17, 2020
  3. bluetooth connectivity problem

Hi Venkatachalam,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, I would like to know what is the make and model of the computer?

The issue you are facing could be due to the Bluetooth driver is being outdated. Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps.

Step 1.

I would suggest you to run hardware troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue it will automatically detect the problem and fix it.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Control Panel.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the Control Panel.

• Click on Small icon on the left navigation pane.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Device.

• Click on Advanced on the Hardware troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Hardware troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist try the below steps.

Step 2.

I recommend you to go to the Device Manger and try updating the Bluetooth and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Click on Bluetooth device to expand.

• Right click on the Bluetooth device driver.
    • Click on update.
    If the above method did not help to fix the issue, try the below steps.

Step 3.

I would suggest you to check if the Bluetooth services is running on the Windows background.

• Press Windows + R keys.

• Type Services.msc and press Enter.

• Search for Bluetooth service and check if it is started.

• If the service is not started please right click on the service and click on start and set it to Automatic.
    If the issue still persist I would recommend you to go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest updated Bluetooth driver and install the same.

Hope it helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Tranbol Win User

Bluetooth problems since latest update

No bluetooth after system restore

Thank you for your reply.

I mean I have used a Windows system restore point. I tried restoring bluetooth with commands in CMD (sfc/scannow; DISM /Online.....) and by updating and uninstalling devices in the device manager. Update did not work. Uninstalling bluetooth devices made Bluetooth disappear out of the hidden devices list.
    All my steps I took worked but did not change anything in my bluetooth device list.

I am using the bluetooth of my mainboard. MSI Z370M Gaming Pro AC
    My guess would be, that disabling the bluetooth network adapter before using a system restore point, disabled Bluetooth after using the system restore point.

In the device manager I get this message in the USB Device list for a unknown USB Device:
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)
    A request for the USB device descriptor failed.

Tranbol, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth problems since latest update

1. Bluetooth problems since latest update - Similar Threads - Bluetooth problems since

2. I have connectivity problems since the latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have connectivity problems since the latest update: Hello guys, I need your help! I've patched my Windows version today and since that, my internet is struggling in terms of connectivity. For example I can open and browse through Google without any problems, but when I click on a link which should redirect me to an external...
  3. Since latest update, problems with logon, language, and mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Since latest update, problems with logon, language, and mode: Logon: instead of place to enter pin, have to tap on airplane, but no cursor; keeps changing from airplane mode to wifi, against my wishes; ditto English-switches to DVR?. Any suggestions? All of these are constant, time-consuming, irritating problems--especially when I've...
  4. Password problems since latest windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password problems since latest windows update: I am having multiple problems with all my applications, emails - Gmail - outlook, Sage, Browsers just everything I use, since the latest Windows update. All passwords and IDs have been lost, not only that but every time on start up the same thing and on Cloud drive it says...
  5. Screen problems since latest upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen problems since latest upgrade: Since the latest upgrade of win 10, whenever a program is open, new screens pop up in back instead of in front and I don't know how to change this. For example if you click the properties of your printer, the screen comes up but in back of the settings window and you have to...
  6. Bluetooth problems since latest update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth problems since latest update: I use some Philips bluetooth headphones which I never had any problems with until the last windows update. Since that update each time I want to use the headphones I normally have to update my Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0 drivers.I am using Windows 10 Home Has...
  7. Random sleeping since latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random sleeping since latest update: This is my first post on this subreddit, and I’m not entirely sure which flair to use so I hope this is right. Also please excuse my lack of technical understanding, I’m a bit of a newbie at this lol. I’ll try and give some context to the issue I’ve been having below, if...
  8. Problem with Paint cursor since the latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Paint cursor since the latest update: Since the Windows 10 update, I cannot get a horizontal arrow on small selections. Is there a work around or any chance Microsoft will fix it? I used to be able to make very precise adjustments but now, even though there are handles all around a small selection, only the...
  9. problems with FSX since update to W10 latest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems with FSX since update to W10 latest: My FSX Gold edition was workign fine but since the last Windows update it would not launch any more. Double click on the icon and nothing happens. I tried uninstalling but now it won't re-install any more. I get the screen asking if I want to repair or remove and nothing I...
  10. Bluetooth Problems since 1709 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Problems since 1709 Update: The latest Windows update has ruined my most important periphery: Most of my keyboards and most of my mice cannot be connected anymore with most of my PCs (I even sold my Huawei Matebook as it only has BT for wireless connection of input devices without attaching an...