Windows 10: Bluetooth problems with Surface mouse (WS3-00001)

Discus and support Bluetooth problems with Surface mouse (WS3-00001) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since I've built my system (MSI B450i+Ryzen 5 2400g) I've had bluetooth problems, mostly with the mouse as any other device functions normally. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TheRobRobs, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Bluetooth problems with Surface mouse (WS3-00001)

Since I've built my system (MSI B450i+Ryzen 5 2400g) I've had bluetooth problems, mostly with the mouse as any other device functions normally. The mouse after some inactivity stops responding after which it takes about 2-4s before it becomes responsive again. I've gone through the setting changes to prevent the PC from turning off bluetooth devices however it doesn't seem to change anything. Drivers have been up to date. Is there anything else I can check?

:)

TheRobRobs, Apr 1, 2019
  2. CS-65 Win User

Marvell Bluetooth Driver problems for mouse

Hi,

After recent windows 10 update, my surface bluetooth mouse clicking function became insensitive and inconsistent.

I was told by vendor to uninstall the driver and restart Surface Pro.

After doing that, it worked for a short while but problem came back soon.

Is there a permanent solution?

Thanks

Info:

Surface Mouse Model: Part #: WS3-00001

Marvell Bluetooth Driver version: 15.68.9114.29

CS-65, Apr 1, 2019
  3. Arc Bluetooth mouse not working properly with Surface 3

Experienced same issue, disconnecting Arc Mouse then reconnect worked fine, but not mouse interaction.

Below steps worked for me:

• Remove all Bluetooth connected devices, including Surface Type Cover and Surface Pen.
    • Disconnected the Surface Type Cover then reconnect. It will reinstall tand connect the device.
    • Then Add Bluetooth devices including Surface Pen and last but not least Arc Bluetooth Mouse.

Everything works fine again.

Wim van Wieren, Apr 1, 2019
  4. Bluetooth problems with Surface mouse (WS3-00001)

Microsoft Surface Mouse

Hi Monica,

Issues with using Microsoft Surface mouse are usually occurring due to software and hardware issues. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to your device before this issue occurred?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    link
    . It serves as a guide on how to troubleshoot problems with your Bluetooth mouse.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth problems with Surface mouse (WS3-00001)

1. Bluetooth problems with Surface mouse (WS3-00001) - Similar Threads - Bluetooth problems Surface

2. Surface Studio Bluetooth problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Studio Bluetooth problem.: I have a Microsoft Surface Studio version 1, running Windows 10 and fully updated. Today Bluetooth does not work, so no keyboard. The Bluetooth icon does not show in Action Centre and was hidden in Device Manager. The Bluetooth troubleshooter reports that Bluetooth is not...
  3. Surface Studio Bluetooth problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Studio Bluetooth problem.: I have a Microsoft Surface Studio version 1, running Windows 10 and fully updated. Today Bluetooth does not work, so no keyboard. The Bluetooth icon does not show in Action Centre and was hidden in Device Manager. The Bluetooth troubleshooter reports that Bluetooth is not...
  4. Surface Studio Bluetooth problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Bluetooth mouse problems

Bluetooth mouse problems: I have an issue with whenever I connect my bluetooth mouse. My bluetooth works fine with other things like my headphones, but whenever I connect my bluetooth mouse, my bluetooth looks like it's lagging. I have a microsoft bluetooth mobile mouse 3600 and a dell inspiron 14...
  6. Bluetooth mouse problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth mouse problems: I have an issue with whenever I connect my bluetooth mouse. My bluetooth works fine with other things like my headphones, but whenever I connect my bluetooth mouse, my bluetooth looks like it's lagging. I have a microsoft bluetooth mobile mouse 3600 and a dell inspiron 14...
  7. Bluetooth mouse problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse RJN-00001 idle time and lag on wake

Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse RJN-00001 idle time and lag on wake: System Spec - Windows 10 Version 2004 Build 19041.450 - Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center 12 Devices - Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse RJN-00001 - Bluetooth dongle Generic Bluetooth Radio Version 04, LMP 06 Hello, I am currently using your latest Microsoft Bluetooth...
  9. Bluetooth Mouse Problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth Mouse Problems: Hi, I recently bought a Microsoft Surface Mouse for my laptop, and I'm having two seemingly separate problems with it: 1 Sometimes and apparently random it stops working. It's still connected as indicated both by windows and by the mouses led, but there's no movement or...
  10. Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse, Light Grey - CZV-00001 Won't power on

Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse, Light Grey - CZV-00001 Won't power on: I recently purchased this mouse 3rd party and cannot get it to turn on reliably. I've tried changing the batteries and it'll only turn on after reinserting the batteries. Then if I turn it off after about 5 minutes it won't turn on again unless I again reinsert the batteries....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp ws3 power problem.

2. troubleshoot surface mouse

3. troubleshooting surface mouse

4. surface bluetoo issues