Windows 10: Bluetooth problems

Discus and support Bluetooth problems in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The Bluetooth on my laptop has never worked since I got it, I got tired of it and installed the latest Bluetooth driver for my laptop but nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jón Andri Arnarsson, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Bluetooth problems

The Bluetooth on my laptop has never worked since I got it, I got tired of it and installed the latest Bluetooth driver for my laptop but nothing changed. When i try to connect my Airpods pro they connect but immediately disconnect.

:)

Jón Andri Arnarsson, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Bluetooth problems

1. Bluetooth problems - Similar Threads - Bluetooth problems

2. I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones: The problem is very specific; When i turn on the pc, the bluetooth device JBLTUNE510BT pair automatically and well, they work, the sound comes out of them.on the bluetooth list, they don't appear, i would not care about that if i didn't need to select them to desactivate the...
  3. I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones: The problem is very specific; When i turn on the pc, the bluetooth device JBLTUNE510BT pair automatically and well, they work, the sound comes out of them.on the bluetooth list, they don't appear, i would not care about that if i didn't need to select them to desactivate the...
  4. I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Problems with bluetooth connection after removing a device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with bluetooth connection after removing a device.: Hey,I was having some issues with a Yamaha src20a soundbar which was connected via Bluetooth to my windows 11 PC. I tried turning off/on my Bluetooth etc but didn't fix the issue, so I forgot the device from my Bluetooth connections on my PC. When I tried to repair the device...
  6. Problems with bluetooth connection after removing a device.

Problems with bluetooth connection after removing a device.: Hey,I was having some issues with a Yamaha src20a soundbar which was connected via Bluetooth to my windows 11 PC. I tried turning off/on my Bluetooth etc but didn't fix the issue, so I forgot the device from my Bluetooth connections on my PC. When I tried to repair the device...
  7. Bluetooth radio and Windows Update problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth radio and Windows Update problem: Hello, I have been using my Galaxy Buds2 Pro on my mobile phone for 1 year, and no problem has occurred. However, I tried connecting my earbuds to my PC which would connect and pair but would have lots of issues in projecting audio from both sides and would occasionally...
  8. Bluetooth radio and Windows Update problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth radio and Windows Update problem: Hello, I have been using my Galaxy Buds2 Pro on my mobile phone for 1 year, and no problem has occurred. However, I tried connecting my earbuds to my PC which would connect and pair but would have lots of issues in projecting audio from both sides and would occasionally...
  9. Bluetooth radio and Windows Update problem

10. Weird sound problem where the sound plays but "no input device available" with bluetooth...

Weird sound problem where the sound plays but "no input device available" with bluetooth...: I have paired my ipad to my windows 11 computer and the sound from the ipad plays just fine on my computer speakers.But the sound mixer says that no input device found, despite it clearly working.How could I get the thing visible as input source too?...