Windows 10: Bluetooth problems

Discus and support Bluetooth problems in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The Bluetooth on my laptop has never worked since I got it, I got tired of it and installed the latest Bluetooth driver for my laptop but nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jón Andri Arnarsson, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Bluetooth problems

The Bluetooth on my laptop has never worked since I got it, I got tired of it and installed the latest Bluetooth driver for my laptop but nothing changed. When i try to connect my Airpods pro they connect but immediately disconnect.

:)

Jón Andri Arnarsson, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Bluetooth problems

1. Bluetooth problems - Similar Threads - Bluetooth problems

2. generic bluetooth driver has a driver problem not fixed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    generic bluetooth driver has a driver problem not fixed: " I receive this message when trying to connect a Tevion bluetooth adapter to my laptop. I have tried Windows update, and used the troubleshooters without success - can you help? "This is a repeat of an earlier issue which was logged by JohnAndrewYZ and I didn't find the...
  3. generic bluetooth driver has a driver problem not fixed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    generic bluetooth driver has a driver problem not fixed: " I receive this message when trying to connect a Tevion bluetooth adapter to my laptop. I have tried Windows update, and used the troubleshooters without success - can you help? "This is a repeat of an earlier issue which was logged by JohnAndrewYZ and I didn't find the...
  4. generic bluetooth driver has a driver problem not fixed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Ralink rt3290 Bluetooth Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ralink rt3290 Bluetooth Problem: I cannot use bluetooth after upgrading to windows 11. I can't see bluetooth on device manager. I installed all drivers. How can I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ralink-rt3290-bluetooth-problem/965211b2-f01d-4b62-a61e-9846bb8803b5
  6. Ralink rt3290 Bluetooth Problem

Ralink rt3290 Bluetooth Problem: I cannot use bluetooth after upgrading to windows 11. I can't see bluetooth on device manager. I installed all drivers. How can I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ralink-rt3290-bluetooth-problem/965211b2-f01d-4b62-a61e-9846bb8803b5
  7. Windows 11 bluetooth audio problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 bluetooth audio problem.: Since switching to Windows 11, I have had problems with Bluetooth headsets. I spent countless hours troubleshooting and tried every possible solution and nothing worked. So I figured out that the problem is with Hands-Free or the microphone in the headsets, every time the...
  8. Windows 11 bluetooth audio problem.

Windows 11 bluetooth audio problem.: Since switching to Windows 11, I have had problems with Bluetooth headsets. I spent countless hours troubleshooting and tried every possible solution and nothing worked. So I figured out that the problem is with Hands-Free or the microphone in the headsets, every time the...
  9. Recurring Bluetooth Device Connection Problems After IntelR Wireless BluetoothR Driver Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurring Bluetooth Device Connection Problems After IntelR Wireless BluetoothR Driver Update: After updating to version 23.20.0.3 via Windows Update, I noticed that previously paired Bluetooth devices are no longer listed under "Device Manager" and I'm unable to connect devices via the Windows panel from the taskbar. However, after rolling back to version 21.110.0.3...
  10. Recurring Bluetooth Device Connection Problems After IntelR Wireless BluetoothR Driver Update

Recurring Bluetooth Device Connection Problems After IntelR Wireless BluetoothR Driver Update: After updating to version 23.20.0.3 via Windows Update, I noticed that previously paired Bluetooth devices are no longer listed under "Device Manager" and I'm unable to connect devices via the Windows panel from the taskbar. However, after rolling back to version 21.110.0.3...