Windows 10: Bluetooth Problems

Discus and support Bluetooth Problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since yesterday i been having Bluetooth problems it was getting really annoying because every sec my audio would go. i though it was my headphones but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by viollett, May 8, 2021.

1. viollett Win User

Bluetooth Problems

Since yesterday i been having Bluetooth problems it was getting really annoying because every sec my audio would go. i though it was my headphones but i try with another device and it was the same thing. i reseted my laptop and bluetooth was no longer available for my device

:)

viollett, May 8, 2021

2. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, May 8, 2021
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, May 8, 2021
  4. Tranbol Win User

Bluetooth Problems

No bluetooth after system restore

Thank you for your reply.

I mean I have used a Windows system restore point. I tried restoring bluetooth with commands in CMD (sfc/scannow; DISM /Online.....) and by updating and uninstalling devices in the device manager. Update did not work. Uninstalling bluetooth devices made Bluetooth disappear out of the hidden devices list.
    All my steps I took worked but did not change anything in my bluetooth device list.

I am using the bluetooth of my mainboard. MSI Z370M Gaming Pro AC
    My guess would be, that disabling the bluetooth network adapter before using a system restore point, disabled Bluetooth after using the system restore point.

In the device manager I get this message in the USB Device list for a unknown USB Device:
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)
    A request for the USB device descriptor failed.

Tranbol, May 8, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth Problems

1. Bluetooth Problems - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Problems

2. Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems: After attempting to roll back to earlier restore point from 2 weeks prior, in the hopes that a new problem with no audio from my bluetooth device, after updating bluetooth audio drivers, I was still unable to correct the bluetooth audio issue so I restored back to present day...
  3. Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems: After attempting to roll back to earlier restore point from 2 weeks prior, in the hopes that a new problem with no audio from my bluetooth device, after updating bluetooth audio drivers, I was still unable to correct the bluetooth audio issue so I restored back to present day...
  4. Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. hello i am having problem with my bluetooth it automatically disapears from my device and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello i am having problem with my bluetooth it automatically disapears from my device and...: bluethooth drivers essue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-am-having-problem-with-my-bluetooth-it/37476880-b98e-4411-8b2e-1c009f259d3e
  6. hello i am having problem with my bluetooth it automatically disapears from my device and...

hello i am having problem with my bluetooth it automatically disapears from my device and...: bluethooth drivers essue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-am-having-problem-with-my-bluetooth-it/37476880-b98e-4411-8b2e-1c009f259d3e
  7. hello i am having problem with my bluetooth it automatically disapears from my device and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones: The problem is very specific; When i turn on the pc, the bluetooth device JBLTUNE510BT pair automatically and well, they work, the sound comes out of them.on the bluetooth list, they don't appear, i would not care about that if i didn't need to select them to desactivate the...
  9. I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones

I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones: The problem is very specific; When i turn on the pc, the bluetooth device JBLTUNE510BT pair automatically and well, they work, the sound comes out of them.on the bluetooth list, they don't appear, i would not care about that if i didn't need to select them to desactivate the...
  10. I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware