Windows 10: Bluetooth Quality Isn't The Best

Discus and support Bluetooth Quality Isn't The Best in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a set of JLab Neon Bluetooth headphones and they aren't working the best on my PC. At first they didn't work at all, now the quality sucks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TheOddOne86, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Bluetooth Quality Isn't The Best

I have a set of JLab Neon Bluetooth headphones and they aren't working the best on my PC. At first they didn't work at all, now the quality sucks. There are also two sections for the headset... How do I put this? Where you can choose what device you can have for producing audio. I don't know if that really matters.. But.. One works and the other is the crappy quality. It works and sounds perfectly fine on my phone but not on my Windows 10. I also have a speaker that works fine with the PC...

:)

TheOddOne86, Feb 1, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Poor audio quality from Bluetooth headphones

Hello Caleb,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes being made on the PC?
    3. What is the make and model of the PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Run the troubleshooter for Bluetooth.

1. Go to Settings > Updates & Security > Troubleshoot.
    2. Under Find and fix other problems click on
      Bluetooth.
    3. Follow the instructions on the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

Try updating the Bluetooth drivers. Refer the article to

update drivers in Windows 10

Also, you can refer the article by Bose on
    poor sound quality from a Bluetooth device
    and

optimizing audio

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 1, 2019
  4. Bluetooth Quality Isn't The Best

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth Quality Isn't The Best

1. Bluetooth Quality Isn't The Best - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Quality Isn't

2. Bluetooth low quality microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth low quality microphone: Hello i am using Windows 11 and the Sennheiser CX True Wireless Bluetooth HeadsetPlayback quality is ok, but i cannot use the microphone in a good quality. The recording quality is very bad not so on Android Smartphone or iPad - there ist perfectThe Recording tab on sound...
  3. Bluetooth low quality microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth low quality microphone: Hello i am using Windows 11 and the Sennheiser CX True Wireless Bluetooth HeadsetPlayback quality is ok, but i cannot use the microphone in a good quality. The recording quality is very bad not so on Android Smartphone or iPad - there ist perfectThe Recording tab on sound...
  4. Bluetooth isn't there

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth isn't there: My Bluetooth toggle isn't there anymore so I cannot connect to Bluetooth I tried to redownload the drivers but it even says that My laptop is not equipped with Bluetooth. I was using Bluetooth an hour ago and now it isn't working....
  5. Bluetooth isn't there

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth isn't there: My Bluetooth toggle isn't there anymore so I cannot connect to Bluetooth I tried to redownload the drivers but it even says that My laptop is not equipped with Bluetooth. I was using Bluetooth an hour ago and now it isn't working....
  6. Bluetooth isn't there

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Bluetooth Quality Drops

Bluetooth Quality Drops: I've been using my Bluetooth headphones on my PC for a couple months and out of nowhere the quality of the headphones has dropped for apparently no reason. Now listening music on my computer sounds terrible. At first I assumed it was an issue in regards to the headphones...
  8. Bluetooth Headphones bad quality

Bluetooth Headphones bad quality: So I have some JLab Studio wireless headphones I got at Walmart, and when pairing for the first time with my Lenovo ThinkPad T440p, They work and sound perfect. But when I disconnect them, and then turn them back on and they automatically reconnect, they sound REALLY bad. I...
  9. bluetooth audio lost quality

bluetooth audio lost quality: I have been ripping my hair out and cursing at windows 10 for the past 2 days. recently i was using my bose qc 35 headphone as normal on my pc though bluetooth and noticed that there is a slight loss in quality and generally lower volume i could now contol my pc volume with...
  10. Bluetooth quality poor

Bluetooth quality poor: Hiya...have windows 10 and my bluetooth quality is very broken. I see the driver is old, see attachment. I have tried updating driver through device manager but tells me the driver is up to date. Is there a way I can update this? TIA 72578