Windows 10: Bluetooth Question

Discus and support Bluetooth Question in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Bluetooth 4.0 in this computer and some stuff doesn't seem to work very good with it. I tried it with a computer with Bluetooth 4.2 and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FernandoCaamanio, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Question

I have Bluetooth 4.0 in this computer and some stuff doesn't seem to work very good with it. I tried it with a computer with Bluetooth 4.2 and it worked well so I bought a Bluetooth 5.0 USB adapter. I was wondering how to turn off the default Bluetooth so that the USB adapter Bluetooth 5.0 is the one working on this PC which has Windows 10.

:)

FernandoCaamanio, Nov 24, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Nov 24, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Bluetooth Technology Gets Faster With Bluetooth 3.0

From its annual All Hands Meeting in Tokyo this week, the Bluetooth SIG formally adopted Bluetooth Core Specification Version 3.0 + High Speed (HS), or Bluetooth 3.0. This latest iteration of the popular short-range wireless technology fulfills the consumers' need for speed while providing the same wireless Bluetooth experience – faster. Manufacturers of consumer electronics and home entertainment devices can now build their products to send large amounts of video, music and photos between devices wirelessly at speeds consumers expect.
    Bluetooth 3.0 gets its speed from the 802.11 radio protocol. The inclusion of the 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL) provides increased throughput of data transfers at the approximate rate of 24 Mbps. In addition, mobile devices including Bluetooth 3.0 + HS will realize increased power savings due to enhanced power control built in.

"Like Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights, this latest version was 'born to go fast,' said Mike's Blog, Ph.D., executive director of the Bluetooth SIG. "Utilizing the 802.11 radio was a natural choice as it provides efficiencies for both our members and consumers – members get more function out of the two radios they are already including in devices, and consumers with Bluetooth 3.0 + HS products will get faster exchange of information without changing how they connect. We are excited to expand the possibilities of the PAN."

This newest version of Bluetooth technology builds on the inherent qualities of the current 2.1 + EDR version, including Simple Secure Pairing and built-in, automatic security. And as with all versions of theBluetooth specification, v3.0 + HS provides developers, manufacturers and consumers with the benefit of backwards compatibility, enabling both the expansion and enhancement of this technology with every new specification release. Once products reach the market, the easiest way for consumers to learn which devices are compatible with other Bluetooth enabled devices is to visit the Bluetooth Gadget Guide.

Applications
    With the availability of Bluetooth version 3.0 + HS, consumers can expect to move large data files of videos, music and photos between their own devices and the trusted devices of others, without the need for cables and wires. Some applications consumers will experience include:
    • Wirelessly bulk synchronize music libraries between PC and music player or phone
    • Bulk download photos to a printer or PC
    • Send video files from camera or phone to computer or television
    Availability

The Bluetooth SIG's formal adoption of the specification is only the first step in the product lifecycle. News out today from wireless chip manufacturers and Bluetooth SIG member companies Atheros, Broadcom and CSR shows the second step – getting silicon solutions to device manufacturers – is already underway. End products for consumers are expected to be in the market in 9 to 12 months.

Technical Specifications
    This new specification release includes several major enhancements (learn more here - page requires member login):
    • Generic Alternate MAC/PHY (AMP)
    • 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL)
    • Generic Test Methodology
    • Enhanced Power Control
    • Unicast Connectionless Data
    Source: Engadget

malware, Nov 24, 2020
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

Bluetooth Question

Bluetooth not working on ASUS laptop

Hello,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To better assist you, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried disabling and enabling the Bluetooth using the Control Panel? (Not turning off and on)
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Bluetooth troubleshooter by:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth > Run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Question

1. Bluetooth Question - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Question

2. New Bluetooth mouse in question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Bluetooth mouse in question: I have new Bluetooth mouse and it is not being detected on my laptop. I have to turn it on but it is not working. I tried to connect it on the other device and it is being recognized. The problem I think is the Bluetooth itself on the laptop there is no option to turn it on....
  3. New Bluetooth mouse in question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Bluetooth mouse in question: I have new Bluetooth mouse and it is not being detected on my laptop. I have to turn it on but it is not working. I tried to connect it on the other device and it is being recognized. The problem I think is the Bluetooth itself on the laptop there is no option to turn it on....
  4. New Bluetooth mouse in question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Question about Bluetooth mouse

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about Bluetooth mouse: Dose anyone know if a Bluetooth mouse can be infected with malware while plugged into a computer or dose someone have to physically modify the little usb that goes into the computer or the mouse? submitted by /u/Arrow45877 [link] [comments]...
  6. Bluetooth questions

Bluetooth questions: My motherboard does not have Bluetooth and now I need to connect to my computer with a new pair of wireless bone conduction headphones. Is there a Bluetooth mod I can install on my MoBo or some other method? Edit: Nevermind. I see a bunch of them on Amazon. Thanks! 172154
  7. Question For Bluetooth users when using xbox one controler win. 10 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question For Bluetooth users when using xbox one controler win. 10 pc: Hi, im wonderign why Bluetooth doesn't show up in my device manager? i see it running in services an etc. i did restored my computer a few times. so imassuming it wouldn't let me get bluetooth on. i trying to conenct bluetooth thorough Bluetooth an otehr devices section...
  8. question on windows 10 Bluetooth

question on windows 10 Bluetooth: Good evening family please I was using windows 8.1 with active Bluetooth and I have changed to windows 10. My problem is that, after the windows 10 installation, I can't access the Bluetooth again. I have opened device manager, Bluetooth and devices but no Bluetooth is...
  9. Bluetooth Driver question HID Keyboard

Bluetooth Driver question HID Keyboard: Hi Guys, I'm trying to build my own HID BLE Keyboard - and I would like Microsoft to detect it. On Android, it seems to connect just fine - but the most granular info I get from microsoft is "Driver Error". Is there any way I could dig deeper to figure out why the Input...
  10. Question about Xbox controller Bluetooth connectivity

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about Xbox controller Bluetooth connectivity: I pared my Xbox controller with my PC via Bluetooth and it works, but after it is turn off is there any way of connecting it to my PC again without having to remove the pairing and paring it again? like at the moment after the initial connection is made there is no way to...