Windows 10: Bluetooth radio status issue on Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth radio status issue on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I've tried going into device manager and uninstalling Qualcomm, restarting pc, and running services.msc to make Bluetooth Support Service... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/j_ou, Jun 30, 2020.

1. /u/j_ou Win User
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 30, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Bluetooth radio status issue on Windows 10

Bluetooth Radio Status Requires Frequent Repair

I've had an issue with my mouse pointer freezing and jumping for some time now. I ran Bluetooth troubleshooter for Win 10, and it said it fixed the Bluetooth radio status. This seemed to cure the pointer problem. Then, while playing Microsoft Solitaire
    the pointer began stopping and jumping again. Thinking maybe it was the game, I uninstalled it, installed it, and the problem continued. It carried over into all other pointer movements in every other thing I did with my laptop.

I moved the USB receiver to another port, farther from the mouse, and again, it seemed to help. And then the issue cropped up again.

Finally I bought a new Logitech mouse, and at first I had no problem. And then it started again.

Every time I run the troubleshooter it fixes the Bluetooth radio status, the pointer is good for awhile, and then has fits again. I'm at a total loss as to what can be done. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

George Flach, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth radio status issue on Windows 10

1. Bluetooth radio status issue on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth radio status

2. Check Bluetooth Radio Status Not fixed – Says Bluetooth Troubleshooter

in Windows 10 News
    Check Bluetooth Radio Status Not fixed – Says Bluetooth Troubleshooter: Windows 10 offers a built-in Bluetooth Troubleshooter that can resolve most of the Bluetooth issues automatically. But if the troubleshooter returns an error Check Bluetooth radio status – Not fixed, then this method will help you resolve the problem. Now since the...
  3. Bluetooth headphones Requires Frequent Repair Radio Status

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth headphones Requires Frequent Repair Radio Status: Hello i have airpods pro and i have connection issue. It successfully connect to windows but after some time is stops working. when i am running troubleshooting it shoes me that "Radio Status Was Fixed": [ATTACH] and it really helps. but after some time it stops working...
  4. Bluetooth Radio Status Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Radio Status Stopped Working: I am using AirPods to listen to music through my Dell Laptop Windows 10 however they cut out after roughly 5 minutes. They are still connected, however the computer thinks they are idle, and consequently stops playing audio. After troubleshooting Bluetooth, the troubleshooter...
  5. How do I fix Bluetooth radio status?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix Bluetooth radio status?: I troubleshooted Bluetooth today because I couldn’t connect to anything and the slider was missing. It say I have to check Bluetooth radio status. It can’t detect the issue and it says I ha e to determine Bluetooth radio status which also no issues were detected. I appreciate...
  6. Check Bluetooth radio status

Check Bluetooth radio status: For the last months my PC doesn´t let me add Bluetooth devices. Whenever I troubleshoot it, it says "Check Bluetooth radio status - Not fixed" and I have reinstalled all drivers, checked for driver updates, rebooted my PC countless times and so on. So far nothing has helped...
  7. Bluetooth Check Radio Status

Bluetooth Check Radio Status: Okay so randomly my computer likes to turn off my bluetooth and turn it back on. So I usually check the troubleshooter but this time it said Check Radio Status. I tried everything I can think of and I can't figure it out. Can someone please help me?...
  8. Bluetooth Check Radio Status Not Fixed

Bluetooth Check Radio Status Not Fixed: For some reason my bluetooth has just stopped working and I'm not sure how to fix it. I checked multiple forums and ran the troubleshooter multiple times and also restarted my computer. I reinstalled the drivers and everything too, but nothing is working and I can't find a...
  9. Generic Bluetooth Radio no drivers issue

Generic Bluetooth Radio no drivers issue: I bought a cheap Bluetooth 2.0 adapter to use on an old Windows 7 computer with a Windows Mobile 5 PDA in order to write apps for it, but I can't manage to get the adapter to work. I tried on Windows 7 and no drivers were found, on Windows 10 and the driver was installed, but...
  10. Bluetooth Radio Status Requires Frequent Repair

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Radio Status Requires Frequent Repair: I've had an issue with my mouse pointer freezing and jumping for some time now. I ran Bluetooth troubleshooter for Win 10, and it said it fixed the Bluetooth radio status. This seemed to cure the pointer problem. Then, while playing Microsoft Solitaire the pointer began...