Windows 10: Bluetooth radio status issue on Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth radio status issue on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I've tried going into device manager and uninstalling Qualcomm, restarting pc, and running services.msc to make Bluetooth Support Service... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/j_ou, Jun 30, 2020.

1. /u/j_ou Win User
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 30, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Bluetooth radio status issue on Windows 10

Bluetooth Radio Status Requires Frequent Repair

I've had an issue with my mouse pointer freezing and jumping for some time now. I ran Bluetooth troubleshooter for Win 10, and it said it fixed the Bluetooth radio status. This seemed to cure the pointer problem. Then, while playing Microsoft Solitaire
    the pointer began stopping and jumping again. Thinking maybe it was the game, I uninstalled it, installed it, and the problem continued. It carried over into all other pointer movements in every other thing I did with my laptop.

I moved the USB receiver to another port, farther from the mouse, and again, it seemed to help. And then the issue cropped up again.

Finally I bought a new Logitech mouse, and at first I had no problem. And then it started again.

Every time I run the troubleshooter it fixes the Bluetooth radio status, the pointer is good for awhile, and then has fits again. I'm at a total loss as to what can be done. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

George Flach, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth radio status issue on Windows 10

1. Bluetooth radio status issue on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth radio status

2. Check Bluetooth Radio Not Fixed!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Check Bluetooth Radio Not Fixed!: I got this problem when I tried to connect my bluetooth earphones to my laptop at first it connected to my earphones but i couldnt hear anything so i tried troubleshooting it and then after it worked out fine but then i disconnected to try it on my phone and thats when...
  3. Generic Bluetooth Radio no drivers issue

Generic Bluetooth Radio no drivers issue: I bought a cheap Bluetooth 2.0 adapter to use on an old Windows 7 computer with a Windows Mobile 5 PDA in order to write apps for it, but I can't manage to get the adapter to work. I tried on Windows 7 and no drivers were found, on Windows 10 and the driver was installed, but...
  4. Generic Bluetooth radio problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Generic Bluetooth radio problem: Hi all, I recently bought a Inspiron 3471 and it has been absolutely fine until recently. Today i attempted to pair my bluetooth headphones and nothing appeared on the add devices menu. I then googled the problem and attempted to reinstall the Generic Bluetooth Radio but...
  5. generic bluetooth radio stopped working

generic bluetooth radio stopped working: My bluetooth connection has stopped working. I've tried uninstalling the device and that does nothing. I've restarted the service and that does nothing. Checking the properties in device manager, the device status says: This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed}...
  6. Devices with old Realtek Bluetooth radios will not be offered Windows 10 v1909

in Windows 10 News
    Devices with old Realtek Bluetooth radios will not be offered Windows 10 v1909: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When trying to install Windows 10 Feature Update v1909. if you receive a message – What needs your attention – Realtek Bluetooth, Your PC has a driver or service that isn’t ready for this version of Windows 10 then know [...] This post Devices with old...
  7. Bluetooth Radio Status Requires Frequent Repair

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Radio Status Requires Frequent Repair: I've had an issue with my mouse pointer freezing and jumping for some time now. I ran Bluetooth troubleshooter for Win 10, and it said it fixed the Bluetooth radio status. This seemed to cure the pointer problem. Then, while playing Microsoft Solitaire the pointer began...
  8. Windows 10 reinstall "Generic Bluetooth Radio" driver?

Windows 10 reinstall "Generic Bluetooth Radio" driver?: Hi, I've been having issues with bluetooth. I uninstalled the the Generic Bluetooth Radio driver from the bluetooth node of the device manager. When I scan for hardware changes, Windows does not detect that the driver is missing and does not reinstall it. What I need is a...
  9. bluetooth remains with status Disconnected

bluetooth remains with status Disconnected: bluetooth, i have turned on, paired my device, checked and troubleshooted the hardware, checked support services, still can't transfer files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-remains-with-status-disconnected/e578993b-7993-4e71-a96f-3e3e6126d10e
  10. Bluetooth Radio gone after windows 10 upgrade

Bluetooth Radio gone after windows 10 upgrade: So after updating from windows 7 to windows 10 my bluetooth radio is now gone. My bluetooth keyboard and mouse are connected but I can't make new connections via bluetooth because I can't access the bluetooth radio. The bluetooth icon is gone in the system tray and I can't...