Windows 10: Bluetooth Radio Status Requires Frequent Repair

Discus and support Bluetooth Radio Status Requires Frequent Repair in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've had an issue with my mouse pointer freezing and jumping for some time now. I ran Bluetooth troubleshooter for Win 10, and it said it fixed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GeorgeFlach, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Bluetooth Radio Status Requires Frequent Repair

I've had an issue with my mouse pointer freezing and jumping for some time now. I ran Bluetooth troubleshooter for Win 10, and it said it fixed the Bluetooth radio status. This seemed to cure the pointer problem. Then, while playing Microsoft Solitaire the pointer began stopping and jumping again. Thinking maybe it was the game, I uninstalled it, installed it, and the problem continued. It carried over into all other pointer movements in every other thing I did with my laptop.

I moved the USB receiver to another port, farther from the mouse, and again, it seemed to help. And then the issue cropped up again.

Finally I bought a new Logitech mouse, and at first I had no problem. And then it started again.

Every time I run the troubleshooter it fixes the Bluetooth radio status, the pointer is good for awhile, and then has fits again. I'm at a total loss as to what can be done. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

:)

GeorgeFlach, Oct 1, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Bluetooth Technology Gets Faster With Bluetooth 3.0

From its annual All Hands Meeting in Tokyo this week, the Bluetooth SIG formally adopted Bluetooth Core Specification Version 3.0 + High Speed (HS), or Bluetooth 3.0. This latest iteration of the popular short-range wireless technology fulfills the consumers' need for speed while providing the same wireless Bluetooth experience – faster. Manufacturers of consumer electronics and home entertainment devices can now build their products to send large amounts of video, music and photos between devices wirelessly at speeds consumers expect.
    Bluetooth 3.0 gets its speed from the 802.11 radio protocol. The inclusion of the 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL) provides increased throughput of data transfers at the approximate rate of 24 Mbps. In addition, mobile devices including Bluetooth 3.0 + HS will realize increased power savings due to enhanced power control built in.

"Like Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights, this latest version was 'born to go fast,' said Mike's Blog, Ph.D., executive director of the Bluetooth SIG. "Utilizing the 802.11 radio was a natural choice as it provides efficiencies for both our members and consumers – members get more function out of the two radios they are already including in devices, and consumers with Bluetooth 3.0 + HS products will get faster exchange of information without changing how they connect. We are excited to expand the possibilities of the PAN."

This newest version of Bluetooth technology builds on the inherent qualities of the current 2.1 + EDR version, including Simple Secure Pairing and built-in, automatic security. And as with all versions of theBluetooth specification, v3.0 + HS provides developers, manufacturers and consumers with the benefit of backwards compatibility, enabling both the expansion and enhancement of this technology with every new specification release. Once products reach the market, the easiest way for consumers to learn which devices are compatible with other Bluetooth enabled devices is to visit the Bluetooth Gadget Guide.

Applications
    With the availability of Bluetooth version 3.0 + HS, consumers can expect to move large data files of videos, music and photos between their own devices and the trusted devices of others, without the need for cables and wires. Some applications consumers will experience include:
    • Wirelessly bulk synchronize music libraries between PC and music player or phone
    • Bulk download photos to a printer or PC
    • Send video files from camera or phone to computer or television
    Availability

The Bluetooth SIG's formal adoption of the specification is only the first step in the product lifecycle. News out today from wireless chip manufacturers and Bluetooth SIG member companies Atheros, Broadcom and CSR shows the second step – getting silicon solutions to device manufacturers – is already underway. End products for consumers are expected to be in the market in 9 to 12 months.

Technical Specifications
    This new specification release includes several major enhancements (learn more here - page requires member login):
    • Generic Alternate MAC/PHY (AMP)
    • 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL)
    • Generic Test Methodology
    • Enhanced Power Control
    • Unicast Connectionless Data
    Source: Engadget

malware, Oct 1, 2019
  3. mrgeek Win User
    Required to type 'A1B2C3' before entering PIN

This is a problem that pops up frequently on Windows phones which requires a phone reset. Unless someone comes by with a definitive suggestion, you might want to do a in-Place Repair Install/Upgrade which will take little over an hour and keep your files and programs. You can use Tutorial starting at Step 4 from within Windows after you sign in -
    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade

mrgeek, Oct 1, 2019
  4. josht25 Win User

Bluetooth Radio Status Requires Frequent Repair

Bluetooth Radio gone after windows 10 upgrade

So after updating from windows 7 to windows 10 my bluetooth radio is now gone. My bluetooth keyboard and mouse are connected but I can't make new connections via bluetooth because I can't access the bluetooth radio. The bluetooth icon is gone in the system tray and I can't find anything about bluetooth in device manager.

josht25, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth Radio Status Requires Frequent Repair

1. Bluetooth Radio Status Requires Frequent Repair - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Radio Status

2. Check Bluetooth Radio Status Not fixed – Says Bluetooth Troubleshooter

in Windows 10 News
    Check Bluetooth Radio Status Not fixed – Says Bluetooth Troubleshooter: Windows 10 offers a built-in Bluetooth Troubleshooter that can resolve most of the Bluetooth issues automatically. But if the troubleshooter returns an error Check Bluetooth radio status – Not fixed, then this method will help you resolve the problem. Now since the...
  3. Bluetooth headphones Requires Frequent Repair Radio Status

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth headphones Requires Frequent Repair Radio Status: Hello i have airpods pro and i have connection issue. It successfully connect to windows but after some time is stops working. when i am running troubleshooting it shoes me that "Radio Status Was Fixed": [ATTACH] and it really helps. but after some time it stops working...
  4. Bluetooth Radio Status Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Radio Status Stopped Working: I am using AirPods to listen to music through my Dell Laptop Windows 10 however they cut out after roughly 5 minutes. They are still connected, however the computer thinks they are idle, and consequently stops playing audio. After troubleshooting Bluetooth, the troubleshooter...
  5. How do I fix Bluetooth radio status?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix Bluetooth radio status?: I troubleshooted Bluetooth today because I couldn’t connect to anything and the slider was missing. It say I have to check Bluetooth radio status. It can’t detect the issue and it says I ha e to determine Bluetooth radio status which also no issues were detected. I appreciate...
  6. Check Bluetooth radio status

Check Bluetooth radio status: For the last months my PC doesn´t let me add Bluetooth devices. Whenever I troubleshoot it, it says "Check Bluetooth radio status - Not fixed" and I have reinstalled all drivers, checked for driver updates, rebooted my PC countless times and so on. So far nothing has helped...
  7. Bluetooth Check Radio Status

Bluetooth Check Radio Status: Okay so randomly my computer likes to turn off my bluetooth and turn it back on. So I usually check the troubleshooter but this time it said Check Radio Status. I tried everything I can think of and I can't figure it out. Can someone please help me?...
  8. Bluetooth Check Radio Status Not Fixed

Bluetooth Check Radio Status Not Fixed: For some reason my bluetooth has just stopped working and I'm not sure how to fix it. I checked multiple forums and ran the troubleshooter multiple times and also restarted my computer. I reinstalled the drivers and everything too, but nothing is working and I can't find a...
  9. Bluetooth not working, says I have to check radio status?

Bluetooth not working, says I have to check radio status?: For some reaosn while I was doing work, suddenly my bluetooth stopped functioning, now there is no option to even turn it on. I used the Bluetooth troubleshooter to check whats going on and it says to "check bluetooth radio status" How do I do that?...
  10. Bluetooth radio status issue on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth radio status issue on Windows 10: [ATTACH] I've tried going into device manager and uninstalling Qualcomm, restarting pc, and running services.msc to make Bluetooth Support Service and Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service set on automatic but I'd still get this result when running troubleshooting tests on...