Windows 10: Bluetooth randomly stopped working

Discus and support Bluetooth randomly stopped working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Out of the blue, bluetooth literally just stopped working. It has been fine the past couple days (just built this PC). I was watching a video, walked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ipwnedx, May 17, 2020.

1. Bluetooth randomly stopped working

Out of the blue, bluetooth literally just stopped working. It has been fine the past couple days (just built this PC). I was watching a video, walked away and ate, came back and it stopped working. I did nothing. No updates, nothing. It just stopped out of the blue.

I have tried reinstalling the official Intel drivers, I've tried to set the Bluetooth Support Service to 'automatic' yet nothing works.

Anyone know what else there is to do? Very frustrated as to how this suddenly stops working.

submitted by /u/ipwnedx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ipwnedx, May 17, 2020
  2. Gainward Win User

Logitech G930 randomly stops working?

Hi *Smile Bluetooth randomly stopped working :)

I've had G930 for over a year and it's been working quite well, but recently, it just randomly stops working! (it stops for 3-4 seconds and then start works again)
    I tried removing the driver and installing it again and still the same problem
    anyone who can help? *Frown Bluetooth randomly stopped working :(

Gainward, May 23, 2020
  3. Tranbol Win User
    No bluetooth after system restore

Thank you for your reply.

I mean I have used a Windows system restore point. I tried restoring bluetooth with commands in CMD (sfc/scannow; DISM /Online.....) and by updating and uninstalling devices in the device manager. Update did not work. Uninstalling bluetooth devices made Bluetooth disappear out of the hidden devices list.
    All my steps I took worked but did not change anything in my bluetooth device list.

I am using the bluetooth of my mainboard. MSI Z370M Gaming Pro AC
    My guess would be, that disabling the bluetooth network adapter before using a system restore point, disabled Bluetooth after using the system restore point.

In the device manager I get this message in the USB Device list for a unknown USB Device:
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)
    A request for the USB device descriptor failed.

Tranbol, May 23, 2020
  4. Viki B Win User

Bluetooth randomly stopped working

My Bluetooth stops working like its not existed in the system

Hi,

My Bluetooth stops working randomly and then never come back. Last time it happens, but I fixed it. But this time its completely gone.

It's not in the device list. I check most to the threads but nothing seems to work.

Help Please.

Viki B, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth randomly stopped working

1. Bluetooth randomly stopped working - Similar Threads - Bluetooth randomly stopped

2. My Bluetooth Randomly Disappeared and Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth Randomly Disappeared and Stopped Working: One day my Bluetooth randomly stopped working and disappeared. If I try to connect a Bluetooth device, it instantly says "Couldn't Connect", the Bluetooth troubleshooter says that my device doesn't have Bluetooth when I know it does and my BIOS says that Bluetooth is...
  3. Bluetooth on laptop just stops working randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth on laptop just stops working randomly: Hi all,I've been researching this issue, ad nauseum. I've tried everything so far that I have seen recommended. Here's what I've done:1. Run the BT troubleshooter2. Made sure BT is turned on multiple times3. Restarted BT Support Service multiple times. This works after...
  4. Bluetooth randomly stopped working [FIXED]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth randomly stopped working [FIXED]: I was using a Bluetooth device today when it suddenly disconnected, Bluetooth dose not appear in device manager. I have restarted my computer multiple times. When running troubleshooting with control panel it only says that my device dose not support Bluetooth. This dose not...
  5. Bluetooth randomly stopped working [FIXED]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth randomly stopped working [FIXED]: I was using a Bluetooth device today when it suddenly disconnected, Bluetooth dose not appear in device manager. I have restarted my computer multiple times. When running troubleshooting with control panel it only says that my device dose not support Bluetooth. This dose not...
  6. Bluetooth randomly stopped working [FIXED]

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Bluetooth randomly stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth randomly stopped working: I was using a Bluetooth device today when it suddenly disconnected, Bluetooth dose not appear in device manager. I have restarted my computer multiple times. When running troubleshooting with control panel it only says that my device dose not support Bluetooth. This dose not...
  8. Bluetooth randomly stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth randomly stopped working: I was using a Bluetooth device today when it suddenly disconnected, Bluetooth dose not appear in device manager. I have restarted my computer multiple times. When running troubleshooting with control panel it only says that my device dose not support Bluetooth. This dose not...
  9. Bluetooth randomly stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Bluetooth headphones stop working randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones stop working randomly: Hello good day. It says my headphones are plugged in, even if I turn them off, and if I try to remove them it says "they can't be removed". I try to turn off bluetooth, but when I click on a different tab and turn it back on, I turn it back on. I tried to remove the earphone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth randomly stopped working