Windows 10: Bluetooth randomly turns off and can't be turned back on

Discus and support Bluetooth randomly turns off and can't be turned back on in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, first time poster. The issue I have isn't one I can't deal with so i've just been ignoring it for a long time but it's something that gets on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BlairAlexMurphy, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Bluetooth randomly turns off and can't be turned back on

Hello, first time poster. The issue I have isn't one I can't deal with so i've just been ignoring it for a long time but it's something that gets on my nerves now and again. Seemingly at random, my computer bluetooth will stop working, the words "Bluetooth has been turned off" appearing under the devices I have registered. Normally, there is a little switch/button on the page for bluetooth that gives me the option to turn it on or off with one click of my mouse, but when it turns off on it's own, that switch disappears, giving me no option to turn it back on. Normally, this lasts for a few hours, a day at most, and sometimes updating or restarting my computer fixes that problem and sometimes it doesn't. Eventually, however, bluetooth will start to work as normal again, and the on/off switch will reappear on the page. It's really frustrating to have my headphones or mouse stop working for an afternoon, however. Is this a common issue that other people have experienced before? The first few times this has happened, I went full youtube tutorial mode and spent hours at a time on the internet trying to figure out how to switch it back on some other way, and then getting frustrated when the tutorials lead to a dead end. I can live with this issue until I can afford a new computer but if it can be fixed, that'd be great.

:)

BlairAlexMurphy, Jul 12, 2021
  2. OldMike65 Win User

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

Then if they are still on, try some of these steps listed below, Not all of these steps may not apply, but, step #2 and #4 should help. I have all 4 steps on myself.

1 Go to Device manager and DISABLE Bluetooth, Do Not remove!
    2 Turn USB suspend off
    3 Set Hard Drive or SSD to Never
    4 Turn Link State Power Management off
    Settings 2 thur 4 can be found in your Power Management Settings.
    Then click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    Then Reboot your Computer. This does work, may come back if you shut OFF your computer,then turn it back on, if it does, just a reboot will turn it off again.

OldMike65, Jul 12, 2021
  3. HojabrA Win User
    I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

1. I have no bluetooth devices in devices manager.
    2,3,4. they all turned off before.

reboot or shutdown doesn't solved it.
    i have USB wireless Mouse/Keyborad. i plug it out and use PS/2 but nothing.
    i used DISM to repair image.

i tried everything but its not make any changes and windows still showing Bluetooth turned on.
    a few days ago it was not even showing Bluetooth in Action Center but i don't understand what happened, no devices added or changed in my PC, no software Installed or Uninstalled, not a single Settings Changed in Windows or BIOS!!!

HojabrA, Jul 12, 2021
  4. tuunade98 Win User

Bluetooth randomly turns off and can't be turned back on

Pc problem, randomly doesn't turn on sometimes.

I turned it off i'll report back if problem still persists. Do you guys have any other ideas as well, just in case this doesn't work..

EDIT: sorry for double post

tuunade98, Jul 12, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth randomly turns off and can't be turned back on

1. Bluetooth randomly turns off and can't be turned back on - Similar Threads - Bluetooth randomly turns

2. Bluetooth keeps turning off, can't turn back on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth keeps turning off, can't turn back on: My Bluetooth drivers keep randomly turning off. When this happens, the drivers are listed as hidden and DriverEasy considers the Intel Bluetooth driver "unplugged." The only way to reliably turn it back on is to unplug my pc, wait about 15 minutes and plug it back in. How can...
  3. Bluetooth keeps turning off, can't turn back on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth keeps turning off, can't turn back on: My Bluetooth drivers keep randomly turning off. When this happens, the drivers are listed as hidden and DriverEasy considers the Intel Bluetooth driver "unplugged." The only way to reliably turn it back on is to unplug my pc, wait about 15 minutes and plug it back in. How can...
  4. Bluetooth keeps turning off, can't turn back on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on: Every once and a while. My Bluetooth would turn off for no reason, and when I attempt to turn it back on, it would fail to do anything. The only way i would be able to fix it was to hard reset my computer. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? If not, is there an...
  6. bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on

bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on: Every once and a while. My Bluetooth would turn off for no reason, and when I attempt to turn it back on, it would fail to do anything. The only way i would be able to fix it was to hard reset my computer. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? If not, is there an...
  7. bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. BLuetooth turning ON/OFF randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLuetooth turning ON/OFF randomly: Hi, half a year ago I noticed that my Laptop's Bluetooth is turning OFF without me doing anything to it. I wasn't using it so it wasn't a real issue for me. Then I got myself some devices that connects through Bluetooth as well and thats when it started to annoy me.Everything...
  9. BLuetooth turning ON/OFF randomly

BLuetooth turning ON/OFF randomly: Hi, half a year ago I noticed that my Laptop's Bluetooth is turning OFF without me doing anything to it. I wasn't using it so it wasn't a real issue for me. Then I got myself some devices that connects through Bluetooth as well and thats when it started to annoy me.Everything...
  10. Bluetooth turned off, can't turn back on. Dell g3 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth turned off, can't turn back on. Dell g3 15: My bluetooth turned off and I don't have the slider in settings to turn it back on. I've tried updating and reinstalling drivers Qualcomm I've gone to services and made sure that bluetooth is "running" and nothing has worked. My laptop is acting like it has never been able to...