Windows 10: Bluetooth randomly turns on and off, like blinking

Discus and support Bluetooth randomly turns on and off, like blinking in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bluetooth keeps turning on and of automatically and continuously, as well as the items in the device manager keep being invisible and visible, like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MuradMuradov2, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Bluetooth randomly turns on and off, like blinking

Bluetooth keeps turning on and of automatically and continuously, as well as the items in the device manager keep being invisible and visible, like refreshing the device manager. Model Honor Magic book 14, Windows 10, 19041. I have updated the Bluetooth drivers from PC manager for Honor MagicBook 14, from free sources, uninstalled reinstalled, tried almost everything about updating or reinstalling the drivers for the device, but nothing helps.

:)

MuradMuradov2, Dec 20, 2020
  2. OldMike65 Win User

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

Then if they are still on, try some of these steps listed below, Not all of these steps may not apply, but, step #2 and #4 should help. I have all 4 steps on myself.

1 Go to Device manager and DISABLE Bluetooth, Do Not remove!
    2 Turn USB suspend off
    3 Set Hard Drive or SSD to Never
    4 Turn Link State Power Management off
    Settings 2 thur 4 can be found in your Power Management Settings.
    Then click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    Then Reboot your Computer. This does work, may come back if you shut OFF your computer,then turn it back on, if it does, just a reboot will turn it off again.

OldMike65, Dec 20, 2020
  3. HojabrA Win User
    I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

1. I have no bluetooth devices in devices manager.
    2,3,4. they all turned off before.

reboot or shutdown doesn't solved it.
    i have USB wireless Mouse/Keyborad. i plug it out and use PS/2 but nothing.
    i used DISM to repair image.

i tried everything but its not make any changes and windows still showing Bluetooth turned on.
    a few days ago it was not even showing Bluetooth in Action Center but i don't understand what happened, no devices added or changed in my PC, no software Installed or Uninstalled, not a single Settings Changed in Windows or BIOS!!!

HojabrA, Dec 20, 2020
  4. Bluetooth randomly turns on and off, like blinking

Unable to turn on Bluetooth

Hi,

I will certainly help you to find Bluetooth.

Kindly answer the question to assist you further:

What is the make and model of your computer?

First I would suggest you to check whether your airplane mode is on or off.

Kindly refer the steps below to check for the airplane mode:

• Press Windows key + I form keyboard to open setting.
    • Go to network and internet.
    • Click on Airplane mode and select turn off.
    Please refer the following steps to find Bluetooth:

• Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth.
    • Select More Bluetooth options to find more Bluetooth settings.

If you still face difficulty in finding the option, kindly refer the section
    Learn more about Bluetooth fixing problems from the
    below link to fix the issue:

How to find Bluetooth settings in Windows 10

Please get back to us for further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you

Jahnabi Das, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth randomly turns on and off, like blinking

1. Bluetooth randomly turns on and off, like blinking - Similar Threads - Bluetooth randomly turns

2. BLuetooth turning ON/OFF randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLuetooth turning ON/OFF randomly: Hi, half a year ago I noticed that my Laptop's Bluetooth is turning OFF without me doing anything to it. I wasn't using it so it wasn't a real issue for me. Then I got myself some devices that connects through Bluetooth as well and thats when it started to annoy me.Everything...
  3. BLuetooth turning ON/OFF randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BLuetooth turning ON/OFF randomly: Hi, half a year ago I noticed that my Laptop's Bluetooth is turning OFF without me doing anything to it. I wasn't using it so it wasn't a real issue for me. Then I got myself some devices that connects through Bluetooth as well and thats when it started to annoy me.Everything...
  4. My bluetooth randomly quit working. It's saying it's turned off, but there's no Bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth randomly quit working. It's saying it's turned off, but there's no Bluetooth...: My bluetooth headphones won't connect anymore. It says Bluetooth has been turned off, however there's no toggle button to turn it on. Additionally Bluetooth is not showing up in the Device Manager....
  5. My bluetooth randomly quit working. It's saying it's turned off, but there's no Bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bluetooth randomly quit working. It's saying it's turned off, but there's no Bluetooth...: My bluetooth headphones won't connect anymore. It says Bluetooth has been turned off, however there's no toggle button to turn it on. Additionally Bluetooth is not showing up in the Device Manager....
  6. My bluetooth randomly quit working. It's saying it's turned off, but there's no Bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth randomly turns off and can't be turned back on

Bluetooth randomly turns off and can't be turned back on: Hello, first time poster. The issue I have isn't one I can't deal with so i've just been ignoring it for a long time but it's something that gets on my nerves now and again. Seemingly at random, my computer bluetooth will stop working, the words "Bluetooth has been turned...
  8. Bluetooth randomly turns on and off, like blinking

Bluetooth randomly turns on and off, like blinking: Bluetooth keeps turning on and automatically and continuously, as well as items in device manager remain invisible and visible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-randomly-turns-on-and-off-like-blinking/65395fb2-dc1b-4560-ae2b-8731718b2084
  9. "Bluetooth is turned off"

"Bluetooth is turned off": Hi there, So I was playing a game on my PC at around 6:30 pm now 7:41 pm and I got a notification to install a Windows 10 update. So I downloaded the update, my PC restarted and when it launched back up, my Bluetooth devices were disconnected. With the message showing...
  10. Bluetooth randomly keeps turning off

Bluetooth randomly keeps turning off: Hello, I've recently received a pair of wireless headphones and started using them. After some time the headphones seemed to disconnect at random intervals. On closer inspection I noticed that Bluetooth was randomly shutting off and disconnecting the wireless headphones....