Windows 10: Bluetooth randomly uninstalled itself

Discus and support Bluetooth randomly uninstalled itself in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have missing/corrupted bluetooth drivers. I've tried reinstalling the drivers manually for my specific system. I've done the sfc /scannow command and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jahe123, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Bluetooth randomly uninstalled itself

I have missing/corrupted bluetooth drivers. I've tried reinstalling the drivers manually for my specific system. I've done the sfc /scannow command and the DISM one. Bluetooth isn't listed in my device manager. I've tried going to services.msc, and starting the bluetooth servcies, but I had no luck. I even tried going to a restore point, but the bluetooth was still corrupted. When I try to install the legacy hardware, there is no option related to bluetooth under network adapters. I even did a system reset, no luck. This problem arose randomly while I was on Google Chrome.

submitted by /u/Jahe123
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Jahe123, Nov 18, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Bluetooth randomly uninstalled itself :confused:

oli_ramsay, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Bluetooth adapter disconnects randomly. (NOT just devices.)

First of all, let me list all my specs.

ASUS ROG GL752VW

Intel core i7 6700 @ 2.6GHz

Windows 10x64

16GB RAM

Now my problem: my Bluetooth adapter seems to disconnect randomly and I have no idea why. Sometimes it will go months without ever disconnecting, and sometimes it disconnects and goes months without even working. The little icon disappears from my taskbar, and I am unable to use Bluetooth. My computer reports that I don't have bluetooth. I am not sure of the exact adapter but I do know it is Intel and that they are together. I never ever have any issues with WiFi however Bluetooth is just causing me all sorts of hell.
    I've tried all of the following things, so please don't suggest them...

Rebooting. Tried it multiple times

Reinstalling the drivers. With and without rebooting.

Uninstalling the device from Device Manager and reinstalling it.

"Repair"ing the driver from the installer.

Can anyone help me?

Thomas Sebestyen, Nov 18, 2019
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth randomly uninstalled itself

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth randomly uninstalled itself

1. Bluetooth randomly uninstalled itself - Similar Threads - Bluetooth randomly uninstalled

2. Bluetooth driver uninstalls itself when another bluetooth device is in the room

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth driver uninstalls itself when another bluetooth device is in the room: Me and my colleagues are using MX Master 3 and MX Master 2S mouses on our Dell laptops 2022. When we are sitting next to each other in a meeting, every once in a while the one of our mouses stops with working and the bluetooth drivers have disappeared and uninstalled...
  3. Bluetooth driver uninstalls itself when another bluetooth device is in the room

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth driver uninstalls itself when another bluetooth device is in the room: Me and my colleagues are using MX Master 3 and MX Master 2S mouses on our Dell laptops 2022. When we are sitting next to each other in a meeting, every once in a while the one of our mouses stops with working and the bluetooth drivers have disappeared and uninstalled...
  4. Bluetooth driver uninstalls itself when another bluetooth device is in the room

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why is the Bluetooth Driver uninstalling by itself?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the Bluetooth Driver uninstalling by itself?: I have done remote sessions with Dell Support and both times they installed a driver, but it happened AGAIN! I use Bluetooth headphones for work and I can't keep missing time from it because of this. One minute I am working and everything is fine and the next my headphones...
  6. Why is the Bluetooth Driver uninstalling by itself?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is the Bluetooth Driver uninstalling by itself?: I have done remote sessions with Dell Support and both times they installed a driver, but it happened AGAIN! I use Bluetooth headphones for work and I can't keep missing time from it because of this. One minute I am working and everything is fine and the next my headphones...
  7. games are uninstalling itself

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    games are uninstalling itself: this is the third time this week that the game has uninstalled and its not the game its something to do with microsoft ive had to reninstall 50gb 3 times and its not just getting boring plz have a fix for me...
  8. bluetooth deleting itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    bluetooth deleting itself: so a few weeks ago everything was fine and dandy, but suddenly my bluetooth devices stopped connecting to my computer. I looked through the settings to find that not only was bluetooth "off", but the button for turning it back on had disappeared. I looked around online for...
  9. Wifi Adapter uninstalls itself

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Adapter uninstalls itself: Hi there, I am having an issue with my asus r510v and wifi adapter "realtek 8821AE Wireless 802.11ac PCI-E". Randomly when I navigate through the Internet or playing online games my connection falls, but the status icon in tool task says I am still conneced until I try...
  10. RealTek uninstalled itself

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RealTek uninstalled itself: Hi, my Realtek HD Audio uninstalled by itself and now I can't re-install it. I've tried many solutions like install the driver from my manufacturer website ( Gigabyte ) and even tried solutions offered by people online but nothing seems to work. Is there any chance you guys...