Windows 10: bluetooth received files location?

Discus and support bluetooth received files location? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello, I can't find the location of the file where bluetooth is saving. windows 10, HP Pavillon Laptop, there is no option to where to save file!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EricDonais, Mar 17, 2019.

1. bluetooth received files location?

hello,

I can't find the location of the file where bluetooth is saving.

windows 10, HP Pavillon Laptop,

there is no option to where to save file!

thank you!

:)

EricDonais, Mar 17, 2019

2. cant send or receive files via bluetooth

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

To understand the issue better, I would like to know what is the make and model of the computer?

For now, let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

I recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the Bluetooth driver and check. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Bluetooth and click on it expand it.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you install the driver restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic Bluetooth driver.
    If this doesn’t help to fix the issue. I suggest you to update the Bluetooth driver. Skip step3 from the above steps and right click on the device and click on update.

Method 2.

If the issue still persist. Try the below steps and check if this helps you in connecting the Bluetooth headset.

• Press Windows + R keys.

• Type Services.msc and press Enter.

• Search for Bluetooth service and check if it is started.

• If the service is not started please right click on the service and click on start and set it to Automatic.
    Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 17, 2019
  3. Fault trying to share photos from phone to laptop via Bluetooth

While waiting for replies I solved this - in Windows 10 by the following steps where -> means click/select.
    1. Start -> Settings-> Devices -> Bluetooth.
    2. At this point ensure Bluetooth is on and device you wish to make the transfer from is listed and paired.
    3. At the bottom of the same page under Related Settings -> Send or receive files via Bluetooth -> Receive files.
    4. The Waiting for connection page appears stay on this page and initiate the transfer from your device.
    5. The file is being received window appears with a progress bar when this is complete you will be asked where to save the file and Finish
    It appears these steps have to be performed for each individual file transferred therefore I've pinned the Settings window with Bluetooth selected to the task bar.

SlainteMhath, Mar 17, 2019
  4. bluetooth received files location?

bluetooth not receiving files

hello my window 10 Bluetooth sending files but not receiving I followed step by step Microsoft instructions but still not working could you please let me what to do.

yadollahnarenjy, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

bluetooth received files location?

1. bluetooth received files location? - Similar Threads - bluetooth received files

2. Bluetooth not receiving connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not receiving connection: I cant connect my mouse on my HP laptop. I got my computer reset and after that it didn't connect at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-receiving-connection/3863a491-77c7-4786-9867-1497afe24718
  3. Bluetooth not receiving connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not receiving connection: I cant connect my mouse on my HP laptop. I got my computer reset and after that it didn't connect at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-receiving-connection/3863a491-77c7-4786-9867-1497afe24718
  4. Bluetooth not receiving connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth problem receiving and sending files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth problem receiving and sending files: I can't send and receive files, when the dialog box comes out the next button doesn't work, I'm very new to this. I've tried several ways, from removing the Bluetooth device from the device manager, and reinstalling it but it doesn't work....
  6. Bluetooth problem receiving and sending files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth problem receiving and sending files: I can't send and receive files, when the dialog box comes out the next button doesn't work, I'm very new to this. I've tried several ways, from removing the Bluetooth device from the device manager, and reinstalling it but it doesn't work....
  7. Bluetooth problem receiving and sending files

8. Bluetooth Connected - Sending or Receiving Files not Working ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth Connected - Sending or Receiving Files not Working ?: Hi. I'm on Windows 10 version 1909. System and drivers are all updated. My Android phone is paired and connected, but I'm unable to send or receive files. Tried all possible fixes I could find on the internet, but nothing worked. No matter if I try to send or receive a file...
  9. How to locate a bluetooth receive file on window 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to locate a bluetooth receive file on window 10?: hi i am using a window 10 OS and i want to locate my receive file from my bluetooth connection but i am not seeing it, can you help me please? i can't find the sharefolder?...
  10. Asking for bluetooth's received files.

Asking for bluetooth's received files.: Hello, I'm Lia. I need a help to solve my problem.. I need to find my bluetooth's received files. I sent it to my Windows 10's PC, but after I received it all, I can't find a file which is my Bluetooth received files. Is there anybody can help me to solve my problem? to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. LOCATING THE BLUETOOTH RECEIVED FILES IN LAPTOP

2. bluetooth file location windows 10

3. win 10 bluetooth saving location

4. bluetooth received files location in laptop,
  5. bluetooth received files location