Windows 10: bluetooth remains with status Disconnected

Discus and support bluetooth remains with status Disconnected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; bluetooth, i have turned on, paired my device, checked and troubleshooted the hardware, checked support services, still can't transfer files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Viv5645, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Viv5645 Win User

bluetooth remains with status Disconnected

bluetooth, i have turned on, paired my device, checked and troubleshooted the hardware, checked support services, still can't transfer files

:)

Viv5645, Oct 10, 2018
  2. Not Happy Win User

Streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi

Having upgraded form 8.1 to Windows 10 I now find that streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi. It does this every time within a few minuets. (Bluetooth and Adapter drivers are up to date.) I have changed the virgin super hub from channel 1 to 12 but problem remains)
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Jake

Not Happy, Oct 10, 2018
  3. How to disconnect and reconnect bluetooth devices in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Pair the Bluetooth device to the system.
    • Right click on the Speaker icon in the System tray and select
      Playback Devices.
    • Select the device and click on the drop down list next to Set default button.
    • Select the option to connect and disconnect from the device.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 10, 2018
  4. bluetooth remains with status Disconnected

Bluetooth and Windows 10

Hi,

• Does the issue remain unresolved? What is the current status?
    • What is the make/model of the computer?
    If the issue is unresolved then follow the below steps and check if it helps to fix the issue:

• Press Windows + X
    • Click Device Manager
    • Expand Bluetooth
    • Right click and choose “Update drivers”

Vinod Archak, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

bluetooth remains with status Disconnected

1. bluetooth remains with status Disconnected - Similar Threads - bluetooth remains status

2. Bluetooth Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Disconnecting: I have a PC that has a addon Wi-Fi/Bluetooth. Around every 10-15 minutes my Bluetooth mouse and keyboard disconnect. At first I thought that updating the drivers will help, but windows says that they are already all updated. I even check on the website and the drivers that I...
  3. Bluetooth Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth Disconnecting: I have a PC that has a addon Wi-Fi/Bluetooth. Around every 10-15 minutes my Bluetooth mouse and keyboard disconnect. At first I thought that updating the drivers will help, but windows says that they are already all updated. I even check on the website and the drivers that I...
  4. Bluetooth Messages from phone always the same Battery Status 4% remaining even when it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Messages from phone always the same Battery Status 4% remaining even when it is...: Bluetooth Messages from phone always the same Battery Status 4% remaining even when it is 100% full https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-messages-from-phone-always-the-same/79479941-c093-4be5-ba00-08651cf3e450
  5. Bluetooth Messages from phone always the same Battery Status 4% remaining even when it is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Messages from phone always the same Battery Status 4% remaining even when it is...: Bluetooth Messages from phone always the same Battery Status 4% remaining even when it is 100% full https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-messages-from-phone-always-the-same/79479941-c093-4be5-ba00-08651cf3e450
  6. Bluetooth disconnection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth disconnection: My Bluetooth has a strange behavior. It will disconnect from time to time and it will not stay. I have my mouse with Bluetooth connection and in the middle of me doing some work the pointer will stop. I check that the Bluetooth turns off then I need to turn it back on for me...
  7. Bluetooth disconnection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth disconnection: My Bluetooth has a strange behavior. It will disconnect from time to time and it will not stay. I have my mouse with Bluetooth connection and in the middle of me doing some work the pointer will stop. I check that the Bluetooth turns off then I need to turn it back on for me...
  8. Bluetooth disconnects.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth disconnects.: Hello, I am using Windows 10 Pro and while my PC is connected to both bluetooth, my bluetooth sometimes disconnects, but when I am not using my bluetooth does not disconnect. First I thought that maybe it was due to a faulty bluetooth adapter, so I bought a new one, but the...
  9. Bluetooth is on but devices remain unresponsive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth is on but devices remain unresponsive: I've tried every solution I could find and none of them worked. I just recently got this new laptop and the bluetooth was working when I started. But after installing all the updates it needed and everything, it just stopped working correctly. I have no idea which update...
  10. Bluetooth Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Disconnecting: Hello, I have a new Alienware Aurora R8 about 5 months old. Since owning the Bluetooth drivers will constantly be uninstalled from the computer. Dell has tried everything, replacing the wireless card 3x, motherboard 2x and GPU 1x. The last wireless card replacement was a...