Windows 10: Bluetooth removed after May update.

Discus and support Bluetooth removed after May update. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After the May 2019 windows 10 update, my bluetooth has disappeared from the device manager. I cannot find drivers to re-install. Any help much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by andrewlepidas, May 27, 2019.

1. Bluetooth removed after May update.

After the May 2019 windows 10 update, my bluetooth has disappeared from the device manager. I cannot find drivers to re-install. Any help much appreciated.

:)

andrewlepidas, May 27, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, May 27, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Remove Bluetooth device

Hi Azrudi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to update the Bluetooth driver by following the steps provided below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth drivers.
    • Right click on the driver and click on Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 27, 2019
  4. Bluetooth removed after May update.

Recent update has caused issues with bluetooth

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Have you tried any troubleshooting steps on your computer?
    I suggest you to check the status of Bluetooth in device manager.

Method 1: Check Device Manager.

• Press Windows + X, click on Device Manager.

• Check for any exclamation marks in there.
    If exclamations mark are there on any device name, try to update them by right clicking on them.

Method 2: Follow below steps.

Step 1: Run Hardware and Device troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + W, Type troubleshooting.

• From the search list, click on troubleshooting

• On the left pane, click on view all.

• From the list click on hardware and devices troubleshooter.

• Follow on screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting.

Method 3:

I suggest you to uninstall the Bluetooth driver from the device manager and install the latest driver for the device from the manufacturer website.

Step 1: Uninstall and Reinstall Bluetooth Driver.

Please follow the steps given here to uninstall and then reinstall the Bluetooth driver.

a) Press Windows key +X
    key when you are at desktop.

b) Select Device Manager.

c) Find and double-click Bluetooth driver from the left panel to uninstall

d) Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.

e) Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click OK
    to remove the driver.

f) After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible.

Step 2: Install the Bluetooth driver from the manufacturer’s website.

You can logon to the manufacturer website and install the driver latest drivers in compatible mode.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 27, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth removed after May update.

1. Bluetooth removed after May update. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth removed May

2. Unable to remove Bluetooth device after Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove Bluetooth device after Windows 11 Update: Hi,I updated my Windows 11 computer after upgrading the hardware. The process went well except for Bluetooth. When I open Bluetooth & devices > Devices, my phone is listed. If I try to remove it I get an error.I found in this forum a suggestion to remove the device from the...
  3. Unable to remove Bluetooth device after Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to remove Bluetooth device after Windows 11 Update: Hi,I updated my Windows 11 computer after upgrading the hardware. The process went well except for Bluetooth. When I open Bluetooth & devices > Devices, my phone is listed. If I try to remove it I get an error.I found in this forum a suggestion to remove the device from the...
  4. Bluetooth capability removed after updating to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth capability removed after updating to Windows 11: My Lenovo PC included Windows 10 and had full Bluetooth capability. I could connect to Bluetooth devices without external USBs or other such devices. I switched my PC to Windows 11 with a clean install a few months ago if I remember correctly, ever since then my PC has had no...
  5. Bluetooth capability removed after updating to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth capability removed after updating to Windows 11: My Lenovo PC included Windows 10 and had full Bluetooth capability. I could connect to Bluetooth devices without external USBs or other such devices. I switched my PC to Windows 11 with a clean install a few months ago if I remember correctly, ever since then my PC has had no...
  6. Remove password checkbox in netplwiz is not coming after the May 2020 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove password checkbox in netplwiz is not coming after the May 2020 update: Remove password checkbox in netplwiz is not coming after the May 2020 update, so how should i remove password from windows logon screen as everytime i have enetr my credentials to login. or when this netplwiz issue will be fixed ?...
  7. Bluetooth driver removed after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth driver removed after update: need help in how to reinstall BlueTooth drivers on windows 10, every time it updates it takes it away... I cannot uninstall the drivers and I have restarted my laptop and done all the updates etc. please help this absurd, I never asked to be in the insiders and Microsoft...
  8. Regression after updating to May 2019 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Regression after updating to May 2019 Update: After upgrading to this update, it completely messed up my laptop. The texts don't appear in desktop apps or appear randomly (My PC Properties, Control Panel - guess the name, My PC), Chinese/Japanese characters are rendered as "squares". Have to use Edge like this because...
  9. Bluetooth removed in recent update

Bluetooth removed in recent update: Hello, I am using an HP Pavillion at work. I have been using my bluetooth speaker since I started here. Some updates were run on this computer the other day, and now my computer says that it does not have bluetooth capabilities anymore. Troubleshooting I have done...
  10. No Bluetooth after update

No Bluetooth after update: Hi, I have just installed your latest update to my windows 10 once the laptop restarted I cannot get or find bluetooth anywhere. What can i do to resolve or is this a known issue with your latest update? im using an ACER F15 Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Bluetooth removed after Windows 10 update