Windows 10: Bluetooth Removed. Need A solution ASAP.

Discus and support Bluetooth Removed. Need A solution ASAP. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello ,I am Asad My Laptop's Model is 'DELL INSPIRON 3593' Recently i was solving an issue for Bluetooth connectivity and i accidently removed all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AsadAli_27, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Removed. Need A solution ASAP.

Hello ,I am Asad

My Laptop's Model is 'DELL INSPIRON 3593'

Recently i was solving an issue for Bluetooth connectivity and i accidently removed all the drives of Bluetooth from my Laptop. Now it didn't show any Bluetooth Drivers in my list. But i can see them in 'services.msc' . Some of them.

Bluetooth Removed. Need A solution ASAP. 62ff48c9-d535-4b27-b876-86ebb95b3e6b?upload=true.png

I tried to :

*Boot my laptop in Safe Mode

*Scanned for Hardware Changes

*Restarted My PC several times

But none of these worked

Help Me Please If you can.

:)

AsadAli_27, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Removed. Need A solution ASAP.

1. Bluetooth Removed. Need A solution ASAP. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Removed Need

2. Solution please ASAP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Solution please ASAP: [ATTACH] Having this problem with my windows borders. This happens for most of the programs. Any fixes? https://preview.redd.it/yg8rq7d36nja1.png?width=1123&format=png&auto=webp&s=c1ca0e1508d561a5ae5456bb885aaece69b6ac56 submitted by /u/Appropriate_Limit936 [link]...
  3. need help asap

need help asap: so i have logged into my pc and i can open discord, opera, steam thats about it. anything else i open my games, snipping tool, task manager, run they all open for aproximitly 5 seconds before freezing and crashing. Ive restarted my PC multiple times as well as downloaded the...
  4. Need help Asap!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help Asap!: so i made a pretty stupid mistake recently, i opened dev manager and then updated all my usb hubs with a different type then after a few seconds later my keyboard and mouse stopped working but when i enter bios it works.... is there a way to reset my dev manager to default?...
  5. NEED HELP ASAP

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    NEED HELP ASAP: Okay, firstly i cannot contact microsoft anyway. No one will help me. I installed windows 10 on my pc 2 nights ago and when i woke up it asked me to sign into my Microsoft account. The email there is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but my email is *** Email...
  6. Need help ASAP

Need help ASAP: My computer screen went black after trying to install windows My computer is on but my monitor says that there was no input detected submitted by /u/that_one_mexican810 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kcpkkn/need_help_asap/
  7. Need help ASAP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help ASAP: Hi, I am using a lenovo legion laptop. In it Touch pad is not working and couldn't found in device manager also. can you please help me to sort it out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-asap/da45d886-e153-45f4-96a1-298429da1f66
  8. Need help ASAP?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help ASAP?: Hello, :) so i have a problem with my computer. when i try to download the casual Google Chrome it says "Your network adminstrator has applied a group policy that prevents installation" Someone please help out. thanks...
  9. Need help ASAP!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help ASAP!: So I've forgotten the admin password to my windows 10 computer, and the email attached to it. Every time I try to get into the restrictions/security of my computer, it's completely blocked off unless you have admin rights. Right now I'm using an account without any admin...
  10. Multiple BSODS within 2 days need solution ASAP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODS within 2 days need solution ASAP: Hey guys, recently I've been having multiple BSODS of many types. From "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" To system service exception and even special pool memory corruption. I uninstalled my GPU driver using DDU and installed the driver needed but I still receive BSODS. It all started...