Windows 10: Bluetooth says I'm not connected, but won't connect to anything, nor will it turn off.

Discus and support Bluetooth says I'm not connected, but won't connect to anything, nor will it turn off. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently, I got the Windows 10 Build 17711.rs_prerelease.180703-1539 evaluation copy, and now, none of my bluetooth devices will not connect to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SavageJesse95, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Bluetooth says I'm not connected, but won't connect to anything, nor will it turn off.

Recently, I got the Windows 10 Build 17711.rs_prerelease.180703-1539 evaluation copy, and now, none of my bluetooth devices will not connect to my computer at all. In addition, I am unable to turn off bluetooth altogether, so I can't even disable bluetooth on my computer, even though for the fact that it should be detecting my bluetooth devices, and then allowing me to disable it, then by re-enabling it. Please can somebody respond ASAP! This is going to be a waste of time if I have to go back to my older build I was previously on.

:)

SavageJesse95, Jul 13, 2018
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Bluetooth says I'm not connected, but won't connect to anything, nor will it turn off. [​IMG]

3. tamo Win User

Bluetooth says I'm not connected, but won't connect to anything, nor will it turn off. [​IMG]

4. tamo Win User

Bluetooth says I'm not connected, but won't connect to anything, nor will it turn off.

Yes I am using a genuine apple cable and tried your method but still having issues . The device connects and all looks fine for a few minutes then it drops connection then reconnects and repeats this behaviour so I've gave up .see attached images.

Thanks for your help , I think I'm going to get a Samsung .

Thema:

Bluetooth says I'm not connected, but won't connect to anything, nor will it turn off.

1. Bluetooth says I'm not connected, but won't connect to anything, nor will it turn off. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth says I'm

2. Bluetooth ON, won't connect to anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth ON, won't connect to anything: So somewhere down the line I thought my onboard Intel Bluetooth wasn't working effectively, so I purchased a Broadcom 20702 4.0 Bluetooth adapter and disabled a bunch of Bluetooth options in the 'Services' options. I had it working ok for a while, using it connect to a gaming...
  3. Bluetooth ON, won't connect to anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth ON, won't connect to anything: So somewhere down the line I thought my onboard Intel Bluetooth wasn't working effectively, so I purchased a Broadcom 20702 4.0 Bluetooth adapter and disabled a bunch of Bluetooth options in the 'Services' options. I had it working ok for a while, using it connect to a gaming...
  4. Bluetooth ON, won't connect to anything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Won't Connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Won't Connect: Hi, Microsoft Community! I've had this problem for a long while now and was thinking that maybe with your help I might finally be able to solve it: I have an Acer Aspire E1-571 with no native Bluetooth, so I bought a dongle CSR 8510 A10 to be able to have it. The issue is...
  6. Bluetooth Won't Connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Won't Connect: Hi, Microsoft Community! I've had this problem for a long while now and was thinking that maybe with your help I might finally be able to solve it: I have an Acer Aspire E1-571 with no native Bluetooth, so I bought a dongle CSR 8510 A10 to be able to have it. The issue is...
  7. Bluetooth won't connect

Bluetooth won't connect: Having problems with Windows10. Yesterday lost wireless after trying everything went back to factory restore. Now wireless is working but Bluetooth isn't. Tried troubleshooting. Bluetooth is on but not connecting. Any suggestions? Or should I go back and do another restore?...
  8. Bluetooth fails to connect anything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth fails to connect anything: My long drawn out and failed struggle to get YourPhone to connect my phone to my PC has revealed the underlying problem: Bluetooth is not working at all, on my PC. It probably has not worked for many months. I cannot connect anything. In addition to the phone I have tried two...
  9. It says that Bluetooth is turned off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It says that Bluetooth is turned off: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/obergene69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hjen1w/it_says_that_bluetooth_is_turned_off/
  10. Bluetooth not connecting to anything

Bluetooth not connecting to anything: Hi, I'm showing a Bluetooth icon and it scans for everything but not connect to anything but does work if I use a separate USB Bluetooth dongle is it possible my built in Bluetooth is bad?...