Windows 10: Bluetooth seems to have been completely removed from my Windows 10 laptop

Discus and support Bluetooth seems to have been completely removed from my Windows 10 laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Dell Inspiron 3580 normally has bluetooth, I was using it today to connect my gaming headset to it as I do every day and suddenly my headset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Harperlarp, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Bluetooth seems to have been completely removed from my Windows 10 laptop

My Dell Inspiron 3580 normally has bluetooth, I was using it today to connect my gaming headset to it as I do every day and suddenly my headset disconnected. When I went to reconnect it in the bluetooth and other devices menu I got a message saying it couldn't connect and I should try turning bluetooth on. There's no on/off toggle for bluetooth anywhere to be found, and I've tried every solution I could find on the matter. Including running the bluetooth trouble shooter, which simply came back with the message that the device does not support bluetooth. There is no bluetooth option in the device manager, even after telling it to show hidden devices. I've tried checking for Windows updates there was an update, it didn't fix the issue. I've restarted the laptop several times. I've tried downloading bluetooth drivers from Dell's website.

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Bluetooth seems to have been completely removed from my Windows 10 laptop 5db0cb20-ad5a-403c-88e2-887125e85d96?upload=true.png

Bluetooth seems to have been completely removed from my Windows 10 laptop c9e266b7-885a-45ff-99b6-b00be9f3ba60?upload=true.png

Bluetooth seems to have been completely removed from my Windows 10 laptop c72bb155-1b22-4d7e-98a9-db9f81894a37?upload=true.png
    Bluetooth seems to have been completely removed from my Windows 10 laptop c30e159b-4157-49c7-9a9f-53c6a8221b48?upload=true.png

:)

Harperlarp, Feb 23, 2021
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Feb 23, 2021
  3. ITGM Win User
    How to completely remove a Bluetooth device from Win 10?

Bluetooth seems to have been completely removed from my Windows 10 laptop [​IMG]

4. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth seems to have been completely removed from my Windows 10 laptop

Bluetooth in windows 10

WiFi 6 - All series|ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400|Adapters|ASUS Global

P4-630, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth seems to have been completely removed from my Windows 10 laptop

1. Bluetooth seems to have been completely removed from my Windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - Bluetooth seems been

2. Bluetooth seems to have disappeared from my device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth seems to have disappeared from my device: My ability to turn on and use Bluetooth seems to disappear from my laptop. I noticed the error when I tried to connect my wireless earbuds onto the laptop which I've done countless of times before. It simply said to make sure the device is discoverable, which it is since I...
  3. Bluetooth seems to have disappeared from my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth seems to have disappeared from my device: My ability to turn on and use Bluetooth seems to disappear from my laptop. I noticed the error when I tried to connect my wireless earbuds onto the laptop which I've done countless of times before. It simply said to make sure the device is discoverable, which it is since I...
  4. Bluetooth seems to have disappeared from my device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. All Bluetooth capabilities seem to have disappeared from Laptop, no Bluetooth listed in...

All Bluetooth capabilities seem to have disappeared from Laptop, no Bluetooth listed in...: I was working like normal and suddenly my Bluetooth mouse stopped working. After some investigation, it seemed that all of a sudden Bluetooth capability disappeared from my laptop entirely. Like completely gone. I couldn’t turn Bluetooth on, and I couldn’t access any...
  6. All Bluetooth capabilities seem to have disappeared from Laptop, no Bluetooth listed in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Bluetooth capabilities seem to have disappeared from Laptop, no Bluetooth listed in...: I was working like normal and suddenly my Bluetooth mouse stopped working. After some investigation, it seemed that all of a sudden Bluetooth capability disappeared from my laptop entirely. Like completely gone. I couldn’t turn Bluetooth on, and I couldn’t access any...
  7. Bluetooth seems to have been uninstalled somehow.?

Bluetooth seems to have been uninstalled somehow.?: My device stopped showing the bluettoth icon or using any bluetooth devices yesterday and after running the bluetooth troubleshooter this is what it showed me...
  8. Bluetooth seems to have been uninstalled somehow.?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth seems to have been uninstalled somehow.?: My device stopped showing the bluettoth icon or using any bluetooth devices yesterday and after running the bluetooth troubleshooter this is what it showed me...
  9. Bluetooth seems to have been uninstalled somehow.?

10. Bluetooth seems completely disabled

Bluetooth seems completely disabled: Hi, my bluetooth isn't working. In the notification center, the bluetooth options gone missing, and in device manager, the bluetooth section was missing, but I pressed Show Hidden Devices, and then it turned up in device manager again, but bluetooth still wasn't working. I...