Windows 10: Bluetooth seems to have been uninstalled somehow.?

Discus and support Bluetooth seems to have been uninstalled somehow.? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My device stopped showing the bluettoth icon or using any bluetooth devices yesterday and after running the bluetooth troubleshooter this is what it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vivek Warrier, Nov 21, 2021.

1. Bluetooth seems to have been uninstalled somehow.?

My device stopped showing the bluettoth icon or using any bluetooth devices yesterday and after running the bluetooth troubleshooter this is what it showed me

:)

Vivek Warrier, Nov 21, 2021
  2. jerriy Win User

Bluetooth is not working — troubleshoot claims I don't even have it

I have done all the following steps:

- installed bluetooth driver from manufacturer
    - hit windows update
    - updated / uninstalled bluetooth items listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC
    - updated / uninstalled USB drivers listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC (USB drivers automatically came back but not bluetooth)
    - turned on and restarted all bluetooth support in services.msc
    - conducted bluetooth troubleshooting
    - conducted hardware troubleshooting

jerriy, Nov 21, 2021
  3. Tranbol Win User
    No bluetooth after system restore

Thank you for your reply.

I mean I have used a Windows system restore point. I tried restoring bluetooth with commands in CMD (sfc/scannow; DISM /Online.....) and by updating and uninstalling devices in the device manager. Update did not work. Uninstalling bluetooth devices made Bluetooth disappear out of the hidden devices list.
    All my steps I took worked but did not change anything in my bluetooth device list.

I am using the bluetooth of my mainboard. MSI Z370M Gaming Pro AC
    My guess would be, that disabling the bluetooth network adapter before using a system restore point, disabled Bluetooth after using the system restore point.

In the device manager I get this message in the USB Device list for a unknown USB Device:
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)
    A request for the USB device descriptor failed.

Tranbol, Nov 21, 2021
  4. Bluetooth seems to have been uninstalled somehow.?

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Bluetooth seems to have been uninstalled somehow.? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Nov 21, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth seems to have been uninstalled somehow.?

1. Bluetooth seems to have been uninstalled somehow.? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth seems been

2. Wifi and Bluetooth drivers have been hidden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth drivers have been hidden: My WiFi and Bluetooth drivers disappeared. They seem to be hidden in device manager.I have tried turning on WiFi but it turns itself off again.Tried downloading new wifi drivers from a flashdrive but they also seem to be hidden again.Bluetooth also does this....
  3. Wifi and Bluetooth drivers have been hidden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi and Bluetooth drivers have been hidden: My WiFi and Bluetooth drivers disappeared. They seem to be hidden in device manager.I have tried turning on WiFi but it turns itself off again.Tried downloading new wifi drivers from a flashdrive but they also seem to be hidden again.Bluetooth also does this....
  4. Wifi and Bluetooth drivers have been hidden

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth seems to have been uninstalled somehow.?

Bluetooth seems to have been uninstalled somehow.?: My device stopped showing the bluettoth icon or using any bluetooth devices yesterday and after running the bluetooth troubleshooter this is what it showed me...
  6. Bluetooth seems to have been uninstalled somehow.?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth seems to have been uninstalled somehow.?: My device stopped showing the bluettoth icon or using any bluetooth devices yesterday and after running the bluetooth troubleshooter this is what it showed me...
  7. Bluetooth seems to have been completely removed from my Windows 10 laptop

Bluetooth seems to have been completely removed from my Windows 10 laptop: My Dell Inspiron 3580 normally has bluetooth, I was using it today to connect my gaming headset to it as I do every day and suddenly my headset disconnected. When I went to reconnect it in the bluetooth and other devices menu I got a message saying it couldn't connect and I...
  8. Indexing for "all" search seems to have been scrambled

in Cortana
    Indexing for "all" search seems to have been scrambled: This happened recently, but there seems to be an issue with searching executables from the taskbar. It still finds installed programs, but for standalone exe files, it does not display them under the "all" search. It still displays under the "apps" tab when searching however....
  9. Windows 10 2004 update seems to have reverted my user profile somehow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 2004 update seems to have reverted my user profile somehow: I just installed the update to Windows 10 2004 version. After the reboot I noticed that a couple of the shortcuts on my desktop were missing. Odd. Then I opened my browser and I noticed that it restored tabs that I haven't had open in weeks instead of what I was working...
  10. How to uninstall a program that seems to have an element to prevent uninstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to uninstall a program that seems to have an element to prevent uninstall: Every time I try to uninstall the program I get a message saying cannot as a program is installing. Seems to be something in bedded in the program....