Windows 10: Bluetooth Send/Receive

Discus and support Bluetooth Send/Receive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What happened to the share tab in bluetooth settings so that it sends and receives automatically and not have to do it 1 at a time. 118350 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Airtanker, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Airtanker Win User

Bluetooth Send/Receive

What happened to the share tab in bluetooth settings so that it sends and receives automatically and not have to do it 1 at a time.

:)

Airtanker, Sep 23, 2018

2. cannot send bluetooth files from LG 3 it is paired but willnot receive

Hi,

Failure to send/receive files via Bluetooth may occur due a possible pairing or connection issue. As an initial step to troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you run the Bluetooth troubleshooter found on this

link
    to identify and fix any errors preventing the transfer process. In the event that the issue persists, proceed with steps provided under the
    Help... I can't send or receive files over Bluetooth topic for advanced troubleshooting.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Fault trying to share photos from phone to laptop via Bluetooth

While waiting for replies I solved this - in Windows 10 by the following steps where -> means click/select.
    1. Start -> Settings-> Devices -> Bluetooth.
    2. At this point ensure Bluetooth is on and device you wish to make the transfer from is listed and paired.
    3. At the bottom of the same page under Related Settings -> Send or receive files via Bluetooth -> Receive files.
    4. The Waiting for connection page appears stay on this page and initiate the transfer from your device.
    5. The file is being received window appears with a progress bar when this is complete you will be asked where to save the file and Finish
    It appears these steps have to be performed for each individual file transferred therefore I've pinned the Settings window with Bluetooth selected to the task bar.

SlainteMhath, Sep 23, 2018
  4. RajithR Win User

Bluetooth Send/Receive

Unable to Send or Receive a file using Bluetooth in Windows 10

Hello,

To send or receive a file using Bluetooth, the receiving device must select “Receive a File” to wait for a connection.
    On the receiving device, click on the Bluetooth icon in the notification area (the bottom corner of the taskbar), and select
    Receive a File.

Then from the sending device, you can right-click the Bluetooth icon and select
    Send a file, and follow the instructions on the screen.

If you don’t see the Bluetooth icon, you can enable the icon by going to
    Settings >
    Devices > Bluetooth > More Bluetooth options.
    In the Options tab, make sure the Show the Bluetooth icon in the notification
    area is enabled.

Also, make sure both devices have all options enabled in the
    Options tab under Settings > Devices >
    Bluetooth > More Bluetooth options.
    And then check the Share tab, and make sure Allow remote devices to browse, send, and receive pictures, music, and other files is enabled.

If the issue persists, please reply back to this thread.
    In order for us to best understand how to resolve your problem, please make sure to provide:

• The make and model of your computer

• The type of Bluetooth device, and it’s driver, version, and date of the driver version

• Any details you have regarding the symptoms, such as the error code or message you encounter
    Any workarounds that you’ve already attempted outside of the steps listed above.

RajithR, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth Send/Receive

1. Bluetooth Send/Receive - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Send Receive

2. bluetooth on my laptop is not sending or receiving document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth on my laptop is not sending or receiving document: My bluetooth device is not sending or receiving documents https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-on-my-laptop-is-not-sending-or-receiving/343f0f9d-bdd2-4c58-9a0f-bd88bd6817bd
  3. bluetooth on my laptop is not sending or receiving document

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth on my laptop is not sending or receiving document: My bluetooth device is not sending or receiving documents https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-on-my-laptop-is-not-sending-or-receiving/343f0f9d-bdd2-4c58-9a0f-bd88bd6817bd
  4. Bluetooth problem receiving and sending files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth problem receiving and sending files: I can't send and receive files, when the dialog box comes out the next button doesn't work, I'm very new to this. I've tried several ways, from removing the Bluetooth device from the device manager, and reinstalling it but it doesn't work....
  5. Bluetooth problem receiving and sending files

Bluetooth problem receiving and sending files: I can't send and receive files, when the dialog box comes out the next button doesn't work, I'm very new to this. I've tried several ways, from removing the Bluetooth device from the device manager, and reinstalling it but it doesn't work....
  6. Bluetooth problem receiving and sending files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. send and receiving issue

send and receiving issue: The email tied to my Microsoft account, that automatically set up, wont send and receive email. However a 2nd email account I added with a gmail address will send and receive. should i delete the original and reload?...
  8. Bluetooth Connected - Sending or Receiving Files not Working ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth Connected - Sending or Receiving Files not Working ?: Hi. I'm on Windows 10 version 1909. System and drivers are all updated. My Android phone is paired and connected, but I'm unable to send or receive files. Tried all possible fixes I could find on the internet, but nothing worked. No matter if I try to send or receive a file...
  9. Send and receive not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Send and receive not working: My send and receive will not work. I keep getting a request to enter my password but have tried all of mine and none will work. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/send-and-receive-not-working/234ea333-a2e2-4052-963b-22beda55fd1a
  10. Bluetooth Send/Receive

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth Send/Receive: What happened to the share tab in bluetooth settings so that it sends and receives automatically and not have to do it 1 at a time. 118350