Windows 10: Bluetooth service - keeps dropping

Discus and support Bluetooth service - keeps dropping in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG] Bluetooth keeps dropping on my new Surface Go tablet. Community Forum refers to recurring issues. Tried Hard Restart to reset to factory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WmTai, Jul 27, 2020.

1. WmTai Win User

Bluetooth service - keeps dropping

Bluetooth service - keeps dropping [​IMG]

Bluetooth keeps dropping on my new Surface Go tablet. Community Forum refers to recurring issues. Tried Hard Restart to reset to factory settings - that worked, but I shouldn't have to do that over and over. Sometimes re-starting Bluetooth Service manually that has stopped running works- as shown in attached photo. Any advice for a permanent fix?

:)

WmTai, Jul 27, 2020
  2. ceduriki Win User

Bluetooth Services

I've been using the audio gateway on my phone for a while, but when I actually looked through the list of services it does provide, I found it to be quite large. For some reason, my computer doesn't support many of these, such as remote control etc.

I'm pretty sure it has more or less to do with my bluetooth adapter, because it gives me only a small list of the total services it can accept. Anybody have any idea how I can add more?

ceduriki, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Louie Del Win User
    Pairing Bluetooth Headphones

As an additional troubleshooting step, we suggest that you try to change the Startup type for Bluetooth Support Service as Automatic. Here are the steps:

• In the search box, type services and click on the result.
    • Select and double-click Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Under the Startup type, click on the drop-down menu and change it to
      Automatic.
    • Restart your computer.

For any results, please send us a response.

Louie Del, Jul 27, 2020
  4. Bluetooth service - keeps dropping

Logitech M557 Bluetooth is not disoverable after upgrafing to Win10

Hi William,

In addition to the above steps, I would suggest you to check if Bluetooth Support service is started.

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type services.msc and press
      Ok
    • Find Bluetooth Support Service
    • Start it and set it as
      Automatic

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth service - keeps dropping

1. Bluetooth service - keeps dropping - Similar Threads - Bluetooth service keeps

2. Network keeps dropping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network keeps dropping: I have a very irritating problem. My network drops recently every 15 minutes and I dont know why. It is stable before and I dont have this issue with my other device in the house. This is a desktop connected with LAN cable. I tried to un plug and plug back in the cable but...
  3. network keeps dropping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network keeps dropping: I just upgrade to Windows 11 and somehow I manage to get everything and I was able to work properly even the interface is quite different. The only problem I have is my internet is keeps dropping for a while i dont know which is causing the issue but I need stable internet....
  4. Windows 10 keeps dropping bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 keeps dropping bluetooth: Hi Folks,Does anyone have any idea why my laptop keeps dropping bluetooth capability? I'm forever having to reboot the machine if I want to transfer a photo from my phone to the laptop to include it in an email or something. The phone 'sees' the laptop, but the laptop doesn't...
  5. Bluetooth Quality Drops

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Quality Drops: I've been using my Bluetooth headphones on my PC for a couple months and out of nowhere the quality of the headphones has dropped for apparently no reason. Now listening music on my computer sounds terrible. At first I assumed it was an issue in regards to the headphones...
  6. BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY KEEPS DROPPING

BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY KEEPS DROPPING: Hi, I am using windows 10 home on a HP Pavillion and most of the time my bluetooth connected devices are fine but other times they keep dropping. I use wireless ear podsSoundcore Liberty Air 2, Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 4 and my Xbox controller. I've done the whole forget...
  7. Bluetooth service keeps dropping

Bluetooth service keeps dropping: [IMG] [IMG] Brand new Surface Go keeps dropping Bluetooth and BT button disappears from dashboard. Community advised manually restarting BT local services shown in attached photos. That works sometimes, but one or two of the three BT services keeps stopping. Can I reset...
  8. Bluetooth service - keeps dropping

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth service - keeps dropping: [IMG] Bluetooth keeps dropping on my new Surface Go tablet. Community Forum refers to recurring issues. Tried Hard Restart to reset to factory settings - that worked, but I shouldn't have to do that over and over. Sometimes re-starting Bluetooth Service manually that...
  9. Bluetooth Service

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Service: Hello, My Bluetooth service on my Dell Inspiron 15 3000 has stopped working. I cannot connect to any of my Bluetooth devices. I don't even see Bluetooth as an option in the action center. I checked the Services and changed the Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service from startup...
  10. Windows 10 Bluetooth Keeps Dropping Out

Windows 10 Bluetooth Keeps Dropping Out: I have an Intel 8265 Wifi/Bluetooth chip and after formatting and installing a fresh install of WIndows 10 a few weeks ago I've noticed that when listening to music on my bluetooth earbuds the sound drops in and out about every 10-20 seconds or so. I've already tried going...